Just dubs , every thing else is cancer

Just dubs , every thing else is cancer

you fucking suck

No dubs , come on fagget

This is how it's done.

Noice

checkd and kekd

check these dubs my dudes

To be fair, you have to have good taste to like G Gundam. The fights are cool, and most of the fights will go over a nice pace. There’s also Domon's optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kamen Rider, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the hotbloodedness to truly appreciate the depths of these fights, to realise that they’re not just cool- they are something cool and MANLY. As a consequence people who dislike G Gundam truly ARE feminine gays- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the badassery in Domon's courageous catchphrase “This hand of mine glows with an awesome POWER! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!,” which itself is awesome. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those girly pansies scratching their heads in confusion as Yasuhiro Imagawa’s genius GAR unfolds itself on their television screens. What faggots.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a collection of G Gundam screencaps in .jpg format. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for cool guys’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re not homo beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>ITT people who don't know the trick to always get dubs
lmaoing @ ur lives

Check em

nice user

Hello, I am faggot.

If I quad i kms

getting pic related last night was literally the greatest achievement of my life

quads roll

check em

Quaad

Check em nigger faggot

Trips of facts

Saaaaaaaaay trips!!