G

g

How long has thebarchive been down for?

some time

Awhile.

no idea

ohayo

Damn. I forgot to save some pictures from a previous thread and now they're all gone.

Well, that's a shame, what pics were those? Wait, do you mean the thread that's still up?

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

No, I believe it was the thread before that. I saved a few but only later noticed that they're all 8KBs, so I have the number of the pictures, but that doesn't help much. The only one I remember was a buff wolf letting some other guy sniff his armpit or something. Was kinda cute.

It's afternoon though.
There are other archives.

Ah! It just automatically redirects me to thebarchive when I refresh a 404d image. I found another archive, thank you so much!

Bazza

Think Zary probably has that.

It's nighttime tho

hello badj

yeah i posted that

Only because you live in weird place.
How's your day going?

Thank you! I'm not into armpits at all, but that one was strangely cute.

..Hopefully it doesn't lead to anything.

i'm just into smells, nothing specific about armpits

Musk is a fantastic fetish.

things, how are they?

>weird
what a strange way to type "best"

indeed it is

Spelling has never been my strong suit.

also I'm good, just sick, but that's that.

that's ok

not as horrible as they could be but I still complain anyway

What kind of sick? I'm never sure if I'd rather be sick on the weekend so that I feel fine for work, or sick during work so that I can do things on the weekends.

Nice double dubs
>The image has a good aesthetic, are there more like it

That's nice.

Yes.
>mostly just seasonal flu

But Badger.. I'm going to bed! Do feel free to send me more musky stuff on Discord though, if you don't mind. I love waking up to that stuff.

i want musky stuff

revive

Hmmm... who?

I can only fap to these threads now. I think I did something wrong

resurrect

Bitch the door gtfo dogfucker

The thread is standing in fire. No matter how much you revive it, it will simply die again soon.

The Swiss flags on that picture strike me as odd.

i wish i could die like threads sometimes

Gtfo dogfucker and go to bed you edgy wannabe pervert preteen furfag

uhm

wait a second are you trying to twist my panties?

i haven't heard that one before

Is that not a Sweden flag?

You can die, it's entirely possible.

Subhuman

not that kind of die

There's only one kind of dying I'm interested.

then you're not interested

grocery store time

^

Oh? And how can you be so sure?

you'll be disinherited when ur parents find out you sick bastard

it's not the kind you said you're interested

And how do you know what kind I meant?

My parents are dead.

Then u deserved it ur a shame to every furry

i'm positive that they're not the same

Could be, but I'm not so sure.

Yes/No

what are you thinking it is

badgwer

I asked first.

are you discord now

i said gimme your discord so i can add you

mäyrä#1084

You'll all get what you deserve. Truth has been spoken.

no dice

I found you fags finally.

that's okay

Of course it is.