ITT - Wrist Tattoo Suggestions

>ITT - Wrist Tattoo Suggestions
I wanna get my first tattoo and get it on my wrist, I just can't decide on the design, needs to be something cool.

kys

>getting branded like a fucking pig

Infinity

A butterfly or birds

"Open Here"

"Generic!"
But unironically

this is cool, but maybe without the letters

But then how will you know which one is north?

that watch was up his ass for seven years

for some people the wrist can be a painful place to get a tatt.

Dude you have to get one that will be relevent for at least the next 3 or 4 years. I recommend pic related as a start, maybe add an H with an arrow in the middle. You could also replace the arrow with a red X to be a little edgier.

So far I am thinking of the dice thing, the compass or an infinity loop. Gotta be something symbolic like that. Also, how painful is getting a tattoo on my wrist? And is it more susceptible to infections due to it being closer to the veins or that's bs?

You actually took those seriously? Maybe the compass, but fuck... are you trolling?

I seriously have no idea what else to put on it, I just know that I really want one. Wanted one on my finger/fingers or the top of my hand but I realized that I would probably regret it later on.

I recommend a word for the wrist then. I think it would be a decent idea to get a short simple word that defines you in a fitting style.

spider man

But if you get a symbol go with something vague and not tied to a franchise, but not the loop or the dice... or an anchor.

fuck tattoos, get a scar instead.

I suggest "FAGGOT".

YEAH and the T can be sprouting flowers.

|--------------------------| cut here

OMG and the G's can be two sperm!

kek, didnt read thread. just op. good timing

Get a Dragon wrapped around a sword. Surrounded by a circle of ying yangs. Throw in some spikes and stuff for good measure. The more the better

>wrist
>the more the better
pick one

great minds think alike.

Tattoos are not cool anymore.

A razor blade

i second this but pic related

Bioshock tats