I need money for heroin. I don't wanna suck dick. I refuse

I need money for heroin. I don't wanna suck dick. I refuse.

Try taking it in the ass

If I send you money over PayPal will you steam yourself doing the work a favor by overdosing?

Have you sold all of your valuables yet? What about your familys valuables? Sell those too. You can always try stealing. You can learn how to be a pick pocket? You could also probably resort to just running past unsuspecting women and snatch their purses. Im just brainstorming here bro

You could get a job? Look on craigslist for people looking for oddjobs for quick cash

Would you do the world a favour and try proof reading?

whas with you crakers and heroin?

>proof reading
>proof
>reading
Try again

You could move to a place like West Virginia where it's cheaper to get b/c they sell high volumes of the stuff to poorfags.

I'm doubting your commitment to heroin.

You refuse to suck dick?

You must not be that desperate yet.

/thread

sorry, my mistake
*proo freading

Ambulances have emergency drug boxes with tons of opiates. Go to your local firestation and crack it open.

I used to pay heroin addicts to vandalize homes of people I went to high school with. $200 and they would break in and fuck their house up while at work.

you'll be on your knees in no time, cocksucka !!

seriously though kick that shit because you will be selling your ass and sucking dick until you die

(from one psycho to another) ..that sounds kinda awesome, a little homeless heroin'd army

just suck some dicks. Just put the helmet in your mouth and swallow your pride.

A job?

Thank you

$200 and a bag of rocks creates a lot of broken windows.

>proof reading
How much money would that make? like per session. bj only.

Beg on the street

ignore the greentext

Another great strategy. Whore out your addict girlfriend. She will take it in the ass.

>getting addicted to the opiate jew

Where are you OP I have some stuff I need setting fire too

what's the most fucked up shit you got em to do?

ill pay for all of it and you can get 1/3 of it for your troubles? where you at

>heroin
tbh, why not just an hero?
heroin is pretty much the end.

This desu

if you're a young handsome fag maybe $150 for a good one. Don't neglect the balls.

you could always go one up and put a craigslist add out saying if someone shares their stash with you you'll let them suck you off. Just close your eyes think of a hot chick. Blow down whatever throat is pumping you. Then get high on their supply.

not op but being high on heroin feels amazing. i feel sorry for people who have never felt so good

- Yesterday I made $405

- One dude only paid me $5?

- No, all of them!

hahahaha

Well it was generally hit and run style shit. They lacked any sort of control to do something that requires finesse or decision making. Knocking out windows was the most common. The worst was to this asshole who I knew, I had an addict break the windows on his new car and the largest windows on his house right after he got on a flight for a month long vacation to Australia. I guess the guy worked fast, just threw a bunch of rocks at 3am and did some pretty shitty damage. The alarm does go off but is generally for intruders and not vandalism.

The thing is. You have to give them some of the money up front and then tell them that if you see how bad the damage is you will give them way more.

>ignore the greentext

Street begging

I need a connect but have cash. Where u at op

My philosophy about the windows on vacation was that the police would show right up after their alarm went off and then would look for someone inside the house. They wouldn't find anyone.

When they get ahold of him he is in Australia and his cars have the windows busted out and his house as a bunch of windows busted out. The police won't sit there and repair that for him. Other addicts will see the opportunity and break in to steal shit. Plus if he comes right home he has to buy an expensive ticket and its all for nothing.

I just picked up a ball of the stuff. maybe ill post a pic of my set up if you guys want

This. My brother was a junky for about 15 years and he reckons that one of his most lucrative tricks was to wander around with a petrol can explaining to anyone who'd listen that his car had run out of fuel so could they please direct him to a filling station, he'd be really grateful. Oh, and "I hate to ask, but I don't suppose you could lend me a few quid If you give me an address I'll mail it back to you I promise..."

lmao you guys are plebs

yeah give us a looksie

nah this thread is dead

Start a profitable ecommerce business

>I need money for heroin. I don't wanna suck dick. I refuse
No heroin for you, then.

Yeah, mane. Let's see.
Also checked.

/Thread.

hush

Wait outside a pharmacy until some one old walks out with their prescription. Run up on them and take it and sell the narcotics. Better yet take them and OD.