The US is going to destroy North Korea next week. Any thoughts?

The US is going to destroy North Korea next week. Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_Factor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welp, ok I guess

Making the world safe for Rothchild affiliated banks. Only N. Korea, Iran and Cuba remain. 20-years ago Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan and Lybia were on the list, but they've been "fixed."

Aren't there already Rothschild affiliated banks in Iran & Cuba?

I had a lucid dream about nuclear war breaking out that was pretty cool. Everybody called me "Ace" because I founded the location to save everybody.

thats not going to happen
source?

>jewish entertainment propaganda at work
slow it down on the electric jew

too expensive, orange hair chimp knows it.

++no oil

>The Jews are responsible for everything bawwwww
This is what right wing children actually believe.

Only if Kimmy actually manages to hit California with a nuke.

More than likely, he's just going to talk big shit until everyone in his country starves to death in the next couple years. Then the U.S. won't have to deal with it anymore.

I'm conservative, but don't blame all Jews, but there are Jews that tell the Republicans and Democrats how high to jump.

Nuclear bombs don't exist. It was a hoax using conventional explosives. They can't get radioactive elements and compounds to *explode*, but they wanted to scare their enemies and make people believe they have nuclear bombs when they don't exist. So they lied and put on a charade with massive conventional explosives. Nuclear fuel cannot 'burn' any faster than total unregulated meltdown, and that's not a nuclear bomb. Wells was a shill, most of the civilian ideology of nuclear weapons came from Wells. Oppenheimer was a dirty lying jew.

tl;dr no one needs to worry about hollywood style nuclear war because it's scientifically impossible.

Your retarded

You're***********

I never thought to question the reality o nuclear weapons.
But what you said makes a lot of sense my dude.
How can nukes be real if our eyes aren't real?

So the Americans invented these fake "nukes" to scare the world, and now North Korea has invented fake "nukes" to scare America, who think North Korea has somehow figured out how to make real nuclear weapons. That's brilliant.

This reminds me of this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_Factor

Nope; not yet. Its going to be about a year. Norks are contained, it will be Iran first who is working with the norks on the missle and nuke tech for ultimate goal of EMP tech. Prepare accordingly. And no, I will not tell you how I know as it would put others in jeopardy.

finally

Then what about radiation poisoning from exposure of our own US soldiers to nuclear tests in Nevada?

Hiroshima Nagasaki firebombed by campaign the night before causing most of the damage. Napalm burns became radiation burns for the cameras. Neither city is contaminated by radiation and recovered as quickly as any other city after the war.

Atoll experiments, again done with conventional chemical explosives for the cameras. Later on, they were sprayed with radioactive materials from planes. They were used as guinea pigs to test the effects of radiation on human populations. The radiation was applied after the explosives, to draw the association for the cameras and media.

>used as guinea pigs to test the effects of radiation on human

dont forget sandniggers please murrica
reguards.
Europe

Nah he’s just talking mad shit too stay in power it’s kinda sad people believe. His one or two nukes are impressive the USA has about 4000 nukes enough two roast the whole about 4 times. He’s a shit tier dictator.

Define destroy.

The whole world 4 times

>posting a sick burn on Twitter

oh shit, then yeah, for sure.

Hopefully they get a chance to nuke Japan first. Fucking weebs need to die. No more animne, loli, shota, wafus, and all that other sick shit. Sup Forums will be glorious again.

but aren't all of those people living in the U.S.?

>Later on, they were sprayed with radioactive materials from planes.

That's fucking stupid, why not just mix radioactive elements into the conventional explosives and let the blast spread it around. Your conspiracy is retarded.

I can see your direction like nuclear bombs are similar to moon landings and that the science is still just enough practical theory to back up placement of conventional shit

but so what, apparently we have enough conventional explosives to see like a nuclear blast?

You would have to convince the heads of states of this truth not the average /b user

And I think they already know, btw the eath is flat too but this doesnt matter to the average person...

SO WHAT?

Nothing ever happens. Nothing ever will.

Think about that for a second. If they dropped the bomb right on the people, what lifeforms would they subsequently study? Applying the radioactive after in a targeted manner would probably yeild more uniform exposure. The residents testified that they thought the white soap like dust falling from the sky was magical and they were playing with it. In retrospect, they know it was radioactive material.

physics graduate here.
you're a moron. fuckin americans, some of them believe in such shit, lol.

Fake news, maybe all major cities 4 times over but nowhere close to everything 1 time over

It's about damn time! I've been waiting 50 years for this.

That is what the media has been saying since the early 1950s.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but "nukes don't exist" is flat-Earth tier retarded bullshit

NK is being demonized by the jew media.

Kim Jong Un is actually a nice guy. And just look at all his corn.

They like corn over there because you can eat it more than once.

I have a conspiracy for you, flat earth fake moon landing no nukes all that bullshit is of jewish engineering to discredit anything related in any way to the word conspiracy. This way anytime someone mentions a conspiracy that may have truth to it (9/11, sandy hook etc) they are automatically associated with mental tards by the goyim.

>theoretical implosion ignition
>one single fast free neutron
Tell me all about it, mr physics graduate. Explain it for us all.

>we have enough conventional explosives to see like a nuclear blast?
Fiery mushroom clouds? Easily. Shockwaves are nothing new and exlusive to "nuclear blast" footage. Fission simply doesn't work that way.

The pieces of the puzzle are readily available for anyone to work with.

Be like finally swatting that annoying fly that's been a pain in the ass.

I'm neither him nor a physicist but I believe the implosion trigger (conventional explosives packed around the unstable payload) compresses the payload to the point where runaway criticality happens near instantaneously. If you took the graphite rods out of a reactor and pushed the fuel rods closer together you'd get the same thing just comparatively much slower.

Again, I'm no physicist just a civilian with a curious attitude, I very well could be talking out my ass here.

This is the idea.
>runaway criticality happens near instantaneously.
See, this specific bit is the hoax.
>same thing just comparatively much slower.
Yes, that is characteristic of fusion. They can't speed that up, especially not explosively. Runaway criticality is the fiction.

*fission

Well I mean the NK could've had a dignified response that made people think war with them was abhorrent but they instead responded by the little chink attack dog that they are.

you fool, that will only force the Japanese into their final form!!!

Maybe. The rocket thing flying through the air and exploding was pretty fucking cool though.

Well in a reactor runaway criticality is fucking dangerous, hence the seperation of fuel rods and introduction of the neutron absorbing graphite rods. The idea is to move the rods around as necessary to keep the reaction right on the edge of criticality without suddenly taking off in either direction. The more fuel rod mass present in close proximity the more energy and heat is released as particles from split atoms in turn split other atoms starting the runaway reaction. In theory if you took a whole fuel rod and squished it into a near singularity the efficiency of the runaway reaction would allow nearly all of the energy potential to be released at once. I think.

I don't think either of us are qualified to have this discussion.