Ask a vampire anything

Ask a vampire anything.

Do you drink virgin girls menstruations as a starter or as a main course ?

Are you a vampire?

how much cum do you need to drink on a daily basis?

I've been on this site for like half an hour now and I'm confused: is the Sup Forums really so small? It only has 10 pages? I expected a lot more.....

Would you suck my dick until it starts to bleed? It's all gains.

Why are you wearing a party hat?

No
Yes
A sip will get you through 2-4 days
I actually used to enjoy company of other men until I lost someone dear to me in WWI.

What is best type of blood ?

Depends on what person likes, just like food. I just like mine healthy. Maybe rich with iron.

Is OP a faggot?

Do vampires fart, piss, and shit? Is the shit like a fine English Black Pudding?

If you drink blood infected with AIDS, will you get AIDS too?

We do all the normal things and eat all the normal food. We just need some blood to keep going.
Immune system is different so no infection or illness ever falls upon us. Not anyone that I new that is, and to be honest, I don't know. I never saw or heard of anyone try it.

>until I lost someone dear to me in WWI
do tell

WWII, sorry. His name was Adolf and he was the best friend I had ever had. Shame what happened, really. A true thinker.

>we

kekers

Was math invented or discovered?

Why are you a sad emo virgin?

>find friend
>get close
>shell falls
>R.I.P.

Nothing special it just shook me.

if you can see your reflection, how do you know which direction to part your hair?

discovered. i.e. eureka moment

Discovered, around 1000 BC. By a Jude, none the less, but what more can you expect from them. He used it to count his coin.

oh so you didnt mean hitler?
imagine my shock
anyway vamp, tell us something to flesh your character out
like what do you feel about anything, what do you feel like talking about?

what's the deal with being a vampire? like how does it work? can you still eat normal food?

Actually our kind do get sick. We just don't die because the life that animates our bodies can never come to an end. The blood invigorates us, gives us energy, and to me at least tastes so good.

What is your favorite color?

Can I ask you a question?

What is the difference between emos, punks, metalheads, goths...

I could never get my head around that.

How would I know, I was born in 1893
I hate mirrors, but vamps can see reflection, that's retarded myth.
There are 2 ways. First is you get born into family with good bloodline and don't spill any of your blood until your 21st birthday.Or they turn you witch I have no clue how works.
Da fuck are you? A ghoul?

Magenta FTW

can you turn into a flying wolf just like in twilights?

What's with the masquerade? Is there a legit code for vamps to follow? (I want in, come nibble my neck plz)

No you can't, its your vampire AMA.

Nah just show up

I'm what you're pretending to be.

I've never actually met another of my kind.

Only if you accidentally drink cum instead of blood
It's an honest mistake, really

Green

Are you good at basketball just like the teenwolfs?

I have no idea. Just be normal...

Munich, Belgrade and Paris are literally overflowing. There must be more cities...

Yeah with immigrants.

I hate team sports and I always sucked at all of them.

I have a question OP, are you an urban free wheeler or more of a sofa masturbator?

Actually, no need to answer....

What's "an urban free wheeler"?

So you're a fatpire?

>Ask a vampire anything.

Are there vampires in the us? If so, how do i find one?

It's not you

were you instantly smarter when you were made? or is it just an age thing?

What do you think a vampire is (apart from a bat)? The original "Oubour" definitely couldn't have learned to type - if they were real, that is. Or, I'm guessing, you're thinking of the faggy "Twilight" vampires.
tl;dr You're not a fucking vampire you emo faggot.

No, I'm 189cm high, 106kg heavy. I jog, go to gym, I used to practice Karate, but gave up since it sucks.
No idea, never been to US.
You get born like normal child, age compleatly normally until 21 and then it slows down if you didn't spill any of your blood at any point before that. Not even a scratch or needle hole.

OP is always a faggot. Just more so this time.

Why would I not be able to learn to use a PC?

I assume that there is no way to legitimately find one? Like if i wanted to talk to one face to face what would the outcome be?

How accurate is twilight to your own faggoty life?

>be OP
>be overweight
>be emo
>be into faggy twilight
>have no friends
>be a complete fantasist
>be a faggot OP on Sup Forums

Most of media is inacurate. No super strength, super mind reading-mind control mumbo-jumbo, can't turn into anything, sun doesn't make you burst to flames, just makes your skin really irritared and starts to peel and bleed real fast. You just don't age and get healed real fast.
Outcome would be... Idk. Some people are ashamed and treat it like disease or something.

>
>Most of media is inacurate. No super strength, super mind reading-mind control mumbo-jumbo, can't turn into anything, sun doesn't make you burst to flames, just makes your skin really irritared and starts to peel and bleed real fast. You just don't age and get healed real fast.

This sounds like it would be a hell of a gene to have.. heal fast and no aging? Are there any drawbacks?

I didn't say you wouldn't, I meant that the middle-ages concept of what we would call a vampire was more zombie like, a spirit trapped, stumbling around in a body. I think it was called an "Oubour" or something similar. It's certainly not the cool Buffy or Twilight version of the 20th century that is popular now.

Do you hate werewolves? Do you know any?

Our kind do unfortunately have very small genetalia

Why are vampires in the media portrayed as sexualized beings?

>Some people...treat it like disease...
There's a fucking hint right there user.
Acute Intermittent Porphyria has been suggested in some cases.

You mean except skin reacting to sun like acid? Well depends on how do you consider living forever.
If you mean those hairy people that whenever they hsave it grows back super fast, I have never met any of those.
Idk... Why are gays portrayed as sexhungry beasts when they're just regular people who like the same sex.

Are you old enough to be on this board OP?

I'm stuck in 21, is that enough?

Anyways. I'm off to work. (Just regular security guard)

OP has left the building.

>
>You mean except skin reacting to sun like acid? Well depends on how do you consider living forever.
>
>If you mean those hairy people that whenever they hsave it grows back super fast, I have never met any of those.
>
>Idk... Why are gays portrayed as sexhungry beasts when they're just regular people who like the same sex.

So are there any resources i could utilize to learn more and maybe talk to a vampire?

So apart from flying around and fighting dragons and werewolfs, could your greatest enemy and threat to your immortality be climate change?

>Idk... Why are gays portrayed as sexhungry beasts when they're just regular people who like the same sex.
Nicely put.
>skin reacting to sun
So you should be able to settle the argument over whether the sun's rays are getting more damaging to skin since industrialisation.

You're only stuck at 21 for a year

which race is the most flavorful to you?

How did you manage to start a thread without a picture.

4 chan is an image board, though in some cases, like here, text is pretty dominant. But I always thought you had to post a picture to start a thread

There is a picture. Click the word "file" next to the hat.

You do realize that the entire vampire mythology is from Bram Stoker's Dracula and he made most of it up from whole cloth. Vlad Tepes was real, that is true, he's sort of the George Washington of Romania but just about ALL the rest of was from Stoker's book. The Greeks did have a monster called the Lamia but it's dominant thing wasn't drinking blood. The story that Stoker used Romanian/East European folk tales as a basis is pretty much BS, as no such tales are known having anything more than the most superficial resemblance.

The whole business about Vampires being immortal and turning other people into Vampires is from Stoker, as is, I think, the prohibition against entering a house uninvited.

So what's it like to be a fictional creature?

Why aren't we all Vampires. Even if you don't turn everyone you bite you will turn at least 10 every 10 years, and they will each turn 10 more and so on and so on until the whole of humanity should be vampires in just a millennium or so.

So why aren't we all immortal bloodsuckers after Will Smith?