What is the easiest most painless way to kill myself

what is the easiest most painless way to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

dignitas.ch)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it really matter? You'll be dead in the end.

1. Put charcoal in a grill
2. Put grill in your house
3. Put towel under door
4. Blow your brains out with a 12-gauge

Yeah but pain hurts man

seems ineffective

depends on OP country

USA - be black
Syria - be alive
UK - just wait

im op in usa so i need to die

In the end. It doesn't even matter.

Also, checked

Gravity works best

talk to someone

Jump head first of a building

>what is the easiest most painless way to kill myself

What are you a fucking pussy? Fucking drown yourself you dumbass. If you don't care enough about your life, you won't care about the pain of killing yourself. Fucking grow up.

please dont do it. you have only one life. dont throw it away. do something...make something good. feel yourself better. go fight against isis if u want to die anyway, but try it please :) heres a smile for u, i love u and many other people also loves you. dont listen to this looser depressive idiots.

why not just live like a degenerate hedonist and enjoy yourself?

Jajaja jokes! xD

>looser
you should kill yourself too

lost

helium

1. everyone knows it's the helium method
2. there is no point even answering because you're not looking for methods you're looking for attention and to write out your life story, goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck yaself

im op and i want to die

called an exit bag

other option is replace oxygen with nitrogen but that's harder to do and easier to fuck up but also painless

Helium/nitrogen mothod, don't be a bitch and do it. Pics or it didn't happen.

a girl at my college she lived a few doors down from me she just jumped off the parking deck, it worked well.

You don't
It's free
And painless

>Crushing me
>CRUSHING ME
>CRUSH
>ING
>ME

Jump off the ground to the top of a tall building.

Guarantee you will get mad pussy and forget about kys

fucking faggot

Shit now, I strained my balls while reading this.

Nothing is after this life.

Go rob some banks and live lavishly until the police catch up with you, Then bang it out with the police and die in a shootout.

That's better then putting a .45 in your head, At least you'll have some joy before you die. An you'll probably be in the news for awhile to leave a badass memory to those who knew you

Drown in a vat of cheese powder.

Correct. Trying to do painless is a fool's errand. Only a couple methods are painless, one is easy to screw up and one requires pharmaceutical meds. You want FAST and who cares about pain if it's only a few seconds.

Painless? Exit bag. Better not fuck up or you'll probably end up a vegetable.

The problem with simply shooting yourself with a shotgun is missing. There was a guy that I saw on liveleak that missed the center of his face and only shot half. He felt all of the pain no doubt and slowly bled out. Helium method works best for no pain.

guillotine

Nembutal

Fellow suicidal user here. Had a thread on this the other day. We determined jumping off a high enough structure is best, most efficient and painless. Good luck.

Why are you suicidal?

O.D. of painkillers

Also most fun!

Go to Switzerland. Come with a prescription from a doctor (you can even take one from a Mexican/Asian/Russian doctor that you paid in advance) where if syays you have a terminal illness. You may even add that you have 'terminal' depression and thta no treatment was successful. Then go to one of the specialized clinics which you can find on the side of DIGNITAS(dignitas.ch) They'll put you in a comfortable room with hotel-like service and once you are ready, they'll record a video where you are put in a chair and can press a button that will inject a sedative followed by a substance that will stop your heart from beating. YOU are the one doing it. You can also leave a message to your loved ones and they'll make sure it's available to them. It's not too expensive but you'll need to cover the cost of travel and visa, etc. You can also take a loan and never pay it. Be sure before you do it though as there is no going back from death. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

True. Might do a few flips on the way down, make a good liveleak vid out of it.

>open tor
>download shit ton of CP (disable proxy)
>google illegal stuff
>buy stuff with tor (disable proxy)
>write on fb you're going to play the new FPS school shooter 2017
>wait for the fbi
>an hero
don't forget to stream it faggot

kill yourself

wow

hello new friend
ever heard of lurk moar ?

gun

Heroin and benzos. Assuming you don't have a large opiate tolerance. Swallow about 10 xanax bars and shoot a gram of dope. Not only painless but blissful.

Shooting yourself through the upper lip. It’ll hit your brainstem killing you instantly; before you can register the pain

>grow up
then kys

Topkek

Checked

Old age. Op.
Old age.

speak english you fucking spic

Trouble is, my life insurance policy has an exemption for suicide, and I wouldn't want to deprive my wife of the £180 000 payout. So it would have to look like an accident for me. Not OP btw.