Is mainstream news considered trustworthy in your cunt?

Is mainstream news considered trustworthy in your cunt?

>ABC News
Yes
>Free-to-air
Sensationalist but generally reliable
>Cable
Right-wing horse shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML8Tfh6scns
youtube.com/watch?v=1XYa8NYArAg
youtube.com/watch?v=HknafkrB0NA
youtube.com/watch?v=1isZDtTWXUM
news.bbc.co.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ABC News is run by K*wis

TV/Online? No, they all just want clicks/views so they say the most sensationalist thing possible.

Print news is generally pretty reliable.

Don't you trust Kiwis? They're cute and sound funny :3

>the right are constantly complaining that the BBC it is too leftist.
>the left is constantly complaining the BCC is too right.
>the centrists are constantly complaining the BBC is too pro-establishment.

I reckon it's how it should be, it's not perfect but still very respectable.

>ABC News
>Yes
For the weather, maybe. None of our media is trustworthy.

No, I don't even read local mainstream news anymore.

>I don't even read local mainstream news anymore.
Sounds healthy.

No

Hell no, mainstream is garbage.
I get my news from reputable sites like InfoWars.

yes. Only butthurt right wingers will disagree.

There are no federal TV stations that aren't pro-goverment, so they are definitely not trustworthy.
Some cable channels pretend to be oppositional but nobody takes them seriously.

Because of this it's hard to find news about our inside problems, so the Internet works as a better source of information nowadays.

RTÉ is the largest and most well-known, it's the only one with TV channels as far as I'm aware and it's retarded leftist trash. Some online outlets like the Irish Independent are alright, but they still seem to obscure some details that (((they))) don't want getting out.

State media is very biased. Right-wingers are openly called "backwards" in news reports.

>Alternative news

'The Australian' is the patrician newspaper choice

It's controlled by the government so of course it's biased.

>tfw you tv licence pays for news segments on memes

It actually also criticizes the government because it's partly private-owned. Some shows refuse to follow the state doctrine, but the major ones do. Needless to mention none of them is right wing.

The state-funded and majorly state-owned media pretends to not be state media.

I don't watch TV. I used to watch Ontario's public station TVO sometimes but they turned full LGBTQ+rapefugee+attack helicopter.

>Right-wing horse shit
It's all horse shit, dumb leb.

Did I say you could reply to me fucking Germ? I'm calling bomber Harris.

>SvT
National news. Has a really bad rep among the Swedes on Sup Forums, but is actually relatively reliable. It's not as PC as people say, either.

>Aftonbladet/Expressen/GT
Ultra-sensationalist tabloid newspapers. People are very aware of how bullshit they are, and they are often made fun of.

>SvD/DN
Right wing newspapers. Pretty solid when it comes to news. DN is slightly more high brow, and also slightly less right wing.

Our local news channels are still somewhat credible.

Western news channels on the other hand can go fuck themselves.

(you)

I don't trust it, FWIW. It's also incredibly boring; literally every time I see someone turn on a TV to watch the news it's just "look at what crazy thing Trump did!!!!!11!one"

I don't fucking care. Trump fired a guy, great. Tell me one time, and then get on with what's going on in the world instead of bringing on all these "experts" to sit around and speculate for hours at a time. It ain't news anymore.

I mostly read RT, NRK (Norwegian public broadcaster), and DR (the Danish one). Used to read SVT (the Swedish one) more, but lately the front page is dominated by "look what insignificant event happened in a random small town" and assorted Swedish sports headlines.

No, all news channels are backed by some political party or the other.

The news here tells me everything is shit. And indeed everything is shit. So yes very trustworthy.

you mean the BJP now.

BJP MPs own most of the Hindi media while opposition controls the English media.

The Australian is shit
I stopped reading it when they ran a arsepained shitposting campaign over several days against some woman who said mean things about them :'(

times of india sucks modi's lotus dick very very hard.
And right now everyone's seeing how progressive yogi adityanath is while cow protectors and anti romeo squads keep the peace

Aren't many news companies owned by political parties in Germany?

>*powers up for the Premierl Eagle*

>Nrk
National news, pretty reliable and if they report something wrong they get a huge amount of flack because they are financed through taxes so they rarely do.

>Dagbladet/VG
Pretty damn sensationalist and "create" stories, but most people are aware

>Aftenposten
More serious and probably the most objective newspaper

>Dagsavisen
No-bullshit press, never covers celebrity shit and only covers political and international stories, but they're noticeably left-wing. Still my main paper because I can't stand reading shit about some C-celebrity talking about their life

>Yle
Finnish BBC, usually aims to be neutral but funds "youth" news and journos that are nothing but SJWs, think of modern MTV

>Helsingin sanomat
used to be THE paper, but now is known for lower and lower standards and opinion articles and that all of their staff are SJWs

>Iltalehti
>Iltasanomat
Formerly tabloids but now usually the most newsy news around... aim to be neutral and uphold journo ethics yada yada... Iltasanomat is also part of the same conglomerate as Helsingin sanomat, but they're simply run differently.

No, i never heard of that. I'll look it up anyway. Social democrats, 2nd largest party holds shares in:

Newspapers and magazines

Chemnitzer Morgenpost, Cuxhavener Nachrichten, Delitzscher Rundschau, Döbelner Rundschau, Dresdner Morgenpost, Dresdner Neuesten Nachrichten, Eilenburger Rundschau, Frankenpost, Frankfurter Rundschau, Freies Wort, Göttinger Tageblatt, Grimmaische Rundschau, Hannoversche Allgemeine, Kieler Nachrichten, Leipziger Rundschau, Leipziger Volkszeitung, Lippische Landeszeitung, Lübecker Nachrichten, Morgenpost Sachsen, Neue Presse Coburg, Neue Presse Hannover, Neue Ruhr Zeitung (NRZ), Neue Westfälische, Niederelbe Zeitung Nordbayerischer Kurier, ÖKO-TEST Magazin, Oschatzer Rundschau, Sächsische Zeitung Südthüringer Zeitung, Vogtland Anzeiger Vorwärts, Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung (WAZ), Westfälische Rundschau, Wochenspiegel Sachsen, Wochenspiegel Thüringen

Radio:

Antenne Sachsen, Antenne Thüringen, Hit Radio Antenne Niedersachsen, Hit Radio Brocken, Radio Bielefeld, Radio Emscher Lippe, Radio EN, Radio FFN, Radio Gütersloh, Radio Herford, Radio Hochstift, Radio Lippe, Radio Mainwelle, Radio Westfalica, Radio 91.2 (Lokalfunk Dortmund)

..oh.

meant for

>gets settled in vancouver
>wears a seattle shirt

ungrateful piece of shit. deport them

A3-government propaganda
RTV- government propaganda infowars lvl

PROTV- decent middle the road shits on all, not a news network so it's quite good
DIGI24- decent shits on all but clearly left-wing to a certain degree.

B1- literelly sucking the dick of our former president kinda right-wing. but mostly just a personality cult

OTV- fucking memes my friends. 10 times better then infowars. the owner was filming in his own house. he made his own part and got 15%.
Made famous by a murder case. they reported it every night for over 2000 days. Calling witches and magicians to find the missing women.
Prostitutes dancing on the table.
women with towels around their heads asking the cosmos for answers.

The owner got thrown in a trash can once by a MMA fighter live on TV

it was the most watched TV post in Romania until the owner got arrested.

The Oz was good when they had periodic liftouts like the Media liftout and the Literary Review.
Now all there is is the shitty talking head columnists overreaching to achieve Rupert's prescribed level of tory bias.

i need to post some OTV gold moments for the world to enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ML8Tfh6scns
Emos fighting on tv. in the right side theres a pol asking ''you want all emos to be banned?.''

youtube.com/watch?v=1XYa8NYArAg
gypsy prostitutes dancing and falling down.

youtube.com/watch?v=HknafkrB0NA
ildiko asking the cosmos for answers as to where is Elodia, the missing women.

youtube.com/watch?v=1isZDtTWXUM
the owner getting thrown in a trash can by a cowboy MMA fighter on live TV

note'

ildiko also says she can speak with Elodia trough telepathy.

this

only news i trust are those which I have made up myself.

>trusting ANYTHING, even yourself
fool

>Right-wing horse shit
the BBC isn't right-wing, neither is CNN

>Print news is generally pretty reliable.
lol, no. You're not smarter for reading misinformation rather than hearing and seeing it

>National news, pretty reliable and if they report something wrong they get a huge amount of flack because they are financed through taxes so they rarely do.
NRK varies, one the one side they have the documentary series "Hjernevask" which is a really good documentary on the other side you have almost everything they write about the Syria crisis. If you followed NRK, you would be very unlikely to know about the various proxxy wars being fought and that ISIS is funded by the USA, Israel and Saudi Arabi with the occasional support from Turkey (they bought and sold ISIS oil).

TV and radio have to be unbiased, and they're mostly good, although sky news is shite. Newspapers are complete trash though, I don't think there's any British national newspaper that's not become an embarrassment to itself in the last decade. Maybe the FT

BBC is poisonous garbage, all of our major papers are garbage as well with the exception of the FT and some Spectator writers (which is more an opinion paper than news anyway).

No, every channel pushes cultural marxism (supporting welcome rapefugees, feminism...) specially La Sexta. We are so kekt.

>what is life like in rio with a disability
>black person in Japan
those are interesting. Nice cherrypicking btw

If you think that's cherrypicking feel free to go straight to news.bbc.co.uk and see for yourself. Site is free without a TV license.

Tvo had news? I thought it was just Canada heritage shows that were too boring to make it to CBC

I browsev it from time to time. there's a amount of those"sjw" articles, but the majority is far from being like that. As far as big news outlet go, BBC is pretty solid

Sounds like something an intellectual patrician would say

Do Sup Forumstards not know what quotation marks signify?

Many of those headlines just quote what someone else said.

It doesn't say anything about the views of the news outlet.

Yes. Compared to alternative news.
Mainstream tv news consist of about 3 channels large and independent enough to be considered real journalism.
There is one small channel I'd consider respectable, our branch of bloomberg. Very on topic, very professional, no nonsense. I don't watch tv anymore, but I miss them some times.
Other tv meadia is little more than propaganda for hire because they run at a loss that gets covered by people whos interests get pushed.
Almost all printed news are mafia owned crap with two exceptions that are respectable. Kapital and one other paper.
All internet news is suspicious, but I'm not really familiar with those.

No, literally none of it has been since around 9/11 when they realized how much money they could make from fear.

>Aftonbladet/Expressen/GT
Yet everyone fucking keep reading them.
Like S, people keep voting for them.
Only readable major paper in Sweden is GP.

For simple news all papers are reliable cause they "have to be" by law.

>this doorframe is pretty green

If you don't watch PBS newshour you can just get right the fuck out of my face.

>still somewhat credible
They are credible despite what Duterte shills say. What Duterte shills want is the media to kowtow to the gubmint like in Russia, North Korea or China. But we're better than those non-free shitholes.

They don't actively shit on certain personalities like they do in US or UK media. If we had a US-style press, all the on-air personalities would actively shit and discredit this current regime.

Now our broadsheets are biased across all fronts.

Print news in the US is usually in reference to news outlets actually printed on paper. They tend to be quite reliable, not entirely, but far more than the alternatives

> Euronews
generally trustworthy, but mind the EU slant
> Russia 24
Central pro-govt news channel, nice production, nice documentaries, not trustworthy on controversial topics or government
> RBC
Generally trustworthy, you can trust everything that's said in news section, invites interesting guests to talk shows. But will tip-toe around some "dangerous topics".
> News on Russia 1, Channel 1, NTV
into the trash

fuck you, by the way
you're one of the few countries that actually killes more journalists than Russia and you don't even have chechens

>RT

RT?

They started as foreign broadcaster. I think they have a website and a channel in Russian now, but nobody watches them

I sometimes read it in english, and they're more honest on Russia than Russia 24, at least

>state funded news
>trustworthy
>not a propaganda network
>budget cuts to the nhs before even considering cuts to the BBC
Really makes you think