I'm going to kill myself

I'm going to kill myself.

The seconds feel like eternities without his sweet warm and steamy, soft and creamy log slidding down my fucking throat. I just can't stand another day.

Goodbye cruel world.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx
streamable.com/03mig
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1g6g3qvFfot
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go for it, why should anyone care. Or just go through life as a ghost like the rest of us. Not caring and barely there

I'm PICKLE RICK

L O G

PICKLE SIXXXXXX

kek

I need the cream!!

sixxenlogger

You be an hero

new poem I wrote last night while cupping a mug of herbal tea and listening to a thunderstorm. Be kind XD

creamy dreamy steam-supreme
my throat's on the clogger's team
poopy butt meal on a plate
stuff my throat n' masturbate

Add one more syllable to the second line, otherwise it's golden. A true wordsmith

Wait nevermind, it's perfect

Go to a Trump rally and take some of (((them))) with you.

Grow up

If you believe that throwing the beautiful gift of life, something so fragile, woven from death and destruction, to create the most beautiful curse that we humans will ever know, into the void, the gaping maw of nothingness? Then so be it, all have potential, not everyone will succeed, but hell, that should fucking stop you from trying. Kill yourself and you are nothing, live long enough and you are something. Fuck off with your depressive shit.

I want to suck a hot log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole btw

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's normal.

there's just something about that piping hot ass python that makes me want to slidd...

For me, it's the cream.

oh there's no doubt the cream is a major factor. But then there's this magical -even dreamy- factor...

edgelord detected

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

Roll

Logroll, that is :)

your sketches are disturbing, kiddo
go see a therapist and, uh, grow up

Preach

You are like a little baby man.

>you

ty

Dubs logged

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOG

I believe in a cream filled log!

Dubs logged

kek is that what it was?
i need to see that pasta again

It's in one of these vocaroos

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx

streamable.com/03mig

youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1g6g3qvFfot
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj

thanks logboi

Always

The world is pretty fucked as it is

I saw Andy Sixx at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to suck a creamy log of shit out of his ass or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fiber One bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually to "grow up, kid” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that's possible. She'll never grow up and she'll never receive Andy's log! After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

this will never be a meme OP

no matter your insane amount of faggotry, it will never be a meme

come cheer on the Logman in hunger games

never was a meme, kid. Andy and his logs are a (bowel) movement
Age a bit

No one who posts these wants it to go mainstream or even become popular on this board, that's not the point. You'd know that if you grew up