I HAVE SEX WITH MY SISTER || ASK ME ANYTHING

I HAVE SEX WITH MY SISTER || ASK ME ANYTHING

Pic related

Pics of her topless?

Not saved. We usually just fuck at home so we don't need pictures.

I can see why you'd want that though. Her tits are juicy as fuck!

More pics? Maybe in a bikini?

I'll check my gallery

How did you get her on board fuck?

That's really kinky
All my dreams of my sister have been sex dreams for a while now. I don't know what they mean though

Greentext

I've got nothing sorry bud

Make sure you nut deep inside her

We're both similarly aged and always horny as fuck. I was wearing only my boxers and she was in a towel after a bath. We started to wrestle and I ended up on top of her. Her towel had fallen off and I got hard immediately. Being on top of her she felt my hard cock on her tits and suggested we try some things.

You see her in a sexual way. It's pretty simple. Is she hot?

I have before. She has the rod in her arm. I prefer cumming over her tits and face though. It's so hot seeing my innocent younger sister covered in my cum.

Shit takes too long. Ask me some simple questions and I'll help you out.

I wish i had a hot sister like that

Need to more pics, want to see more of those tits

Yeah, she's the sister that all of my friends say they want to fuck.

Ya pretty hot, we look the same

The only hot girl in my family is my mom

I'm going to need to see some picture please

Do you get jealous of each other if you are dating other ppl? Do you guys fuck when you're with other people?

incest faggot

>sister

why

>implying any of this is true
>pretending that any of it is...

You would be one lucky mother fucker. I want to fuck my sister more than anything. Don't ever see that happening, so the best I can do is jack off to the pictures that I've taken off of her laptop and keep setting up hidden cameras to catch her before/after showers, which to be fair is fairly difficult since we've both been moved out of our parents and in with our SOs for a while now.

No jealously. We still fuck when In relationships. We're the only ones that know about it and to be honest I just love fucking her silly.

Yes I am but I'm going to have to say no to the faggot part. That would imply I'm not fucking my sister.

More pics ?

Also, how do you feel about giving your sis creampies, and how do you feel about the possibility of getting her pregnant ?

> she's hot as fuck
> she has massive tits

I am secretly talking to my cousin. She's my 2nd cousin. I live 675 miles away so we agreed to make it just about sex, but when I go home we have sex frequently. We also talked about how we had strong feelings and that as long as no one knows and we keep it safe, we can't stop hooking up. Family get togethers are hilarious.

Why are you lying to us OP

Both of you need to loosen up. Have a few drinks and fuck. Incest is only bad if you actually want kids.

Cumming inside any pussy feels great ;) She can't get pregnant because she has the rod in her arm.

I wanna smash my mom so badly

I wouldn't say it was hilarious. Hot as fuck though.

Alternate facts boy

>rod in her arm
kek

Post a picture?

Was thinking about taking that approach, but its hard since when shes back in town, she's usually with her BF and my GF would almost always be with me. I'm not a fucking 10/10 either so i highly doubt she'd even want it.

Fuck I wish I could fuck my sister. I'd hit her up if she wanted to. Good for you bro!

What's funny

How bout more pics, don't need to be nudes

We both make suggestive hints at each other. Rubbing legs and her touching my dick under the table. I say stuff we have said before/during/after sex. She gets nervous about it then blows me afterwards. It's all in good fun.

Easy fix. Don't invite your girlfriend over. Ask your sister to come to your room (she'll do it because she is your sister) and then kiss her. See her reaction.

Does she swallow your nut? Do you bust in her? How did you guys start fucking?

If you want it you should go for it. Just make sure that she wants it also ;)

It would be so hot if you somehow managed to get a blowjob from her around your family without them noticing.

I'll answer your first question because I've already answered the last two :) Yeah she has swallowed my cum before. She just kept sucking even when my dick was twitching from being drained.

Well I live with my GF so it would be hard to tell her to stay home while I go over to my dad's. Maybe one day there would be an opportunity and who knows what would happen. For now, I'll just stick to jacking off to the videos I've taken of her getting in and out of the shower lol

More questions, does she say why she fucks you?

Also, that could be some bad advise, how do I know she wanst it too?

I know she would love to, but she wouldn't actually go for it. She has told me that being famil ISN'T what turns her on about it. It's how close we have always been and how supportive I always was for her and the stuff she has gone through. She wishes we weren't related so she could be with me romantically. Honestly, being family IS a turn on for me, but everything she feels otherwise, I feel the same.

I don't have anymore saved on my phone and her fb shit is low res. So it's not worth it.

You do you man

Post anything to prove pic is her, otherwise i dont it

It's a mutual attraction really. There has always been a bit of tension between us. My mom says she found us kissing when I was 5.

Keep doing it in the pus,only way to naje a baby

I like how this seemingly nasty kink has a nice meaning to it lol. Just carry on fucking her.

And do they know you actually get to fuck her?

I don't want a kid with her that's fucked up. We just like fucking each other and exploring each other's bodies. Let's leave the birth defects to India, eh...

Fuck it makes me so hot just thinking of all the times that we were home and that we could have been hooking up. I don't think it would count as cheating cause it's so far outside the norm. I've had wet dreams about her when I was 16. How would you ellicit that kind of info though lol

Yeah, it's more nasty on my end than hers. She is way out of my league so I must have really proved that I am something worthwhile. Plus, I am in the Army, so the stupid uniform gives women a boner.

Not a chance. Just an opportunity for me to have a quick smirk. Before acting as if I'm disgusted by their words kek.

Do you have any parties where both you and her would attend. Preferably not a family event.

He, that'll do it. Every woman assumes that a man in the army is some battle hardened warrior but most of them just build stuff at base. My friend has told me all about it. Easiest pussy the lucky bastard has ever had.

No, I live with my gf and she lives at home. We're pretty much loners. I'm scared about revealing my feelings and then her never speaking to me again.

Do you both have snapchat?

invite her and her bf to your place and film them fucking discretly

It makes getting laid a lot easier. But I prefer to act like I am not in the military when I am off post. And I luckily have a job that I can do on or off post, so I can leave and get a good job elsewhere (which I will soon). Regardless, she sees me on snapchat all the time in the uniform, so she gets to see that part of me no one else does off base.

You seem to have a pretty sweet deal at the moment. If I were you I would be prolonging it for as long as possible.

No, I hate snapchat cause the NSA and what not. We don't have facebook, nor any other social media and I don't see her a lot

Why would I do that when I could just fuck her instead?

You're extremely limited if you don't have any social media. You could have "accidently" sent her your nudes to maybe spark something.

Military life is stupid. Getting out and going home is the plan. Veterans get just as much vagina as active duty. My cousin likes me either way.

Cuz other user is clearly a cuck, fuck her boyfriend and assert dominance

Sounds good

LOL that's pretty obvi
I'll sleep on it. Maybe I have another sex dream of her. She is really hot. I wish we could have been fucking all this time.

Another question, how often do you guys do it? Are you still in your teens living at home?

>still hasnt ran off to build a life with the woman he loves even if shes his second cousin
Nigga just go for it, its like she's directly related to you anyway

Then piss all over his houses walls to mark my territory, right?

Moar pls

you know whats good user

We still live with our mom. She's 18 and I'm 19. I still live at home to minimise my university debt. We fuck at random but usually around 3 times a week. I love sliding my cock between her tits while she drools down for lube.

Favorite kind of ice cream?

do you have a sister

Holy fuck! Trips replied to trips! Witnessed! Thread confirmed legit!

Cookie dough by Ben and Jerry

I do, yes.

>tfw realize my trips, after getting quads and quints today

Only legit question
/thread

Only faggot here is you pal

OH fuck I'm so jealous. I'm 30 and she just turned 29, so some of that teenage curiosity is gone and we both lost our virginities long ago.

Do you guys ever say "no not tonight I have (x)" and do you feel bad? DO you sleep together when your parents are gone for long periods?

Our parents don't really leave us alone in the house too often for more than a week or so. We have said no sometimes due to having to finish an essay or some shit like that. When our parents aren't home though we do sleep together in the same bed. Even if we don't fuck it feels good to sleep next to her

>LARPing with a fat fucking virgin about banging his sister.

Ok, user.

Anyway I'm going to do some work now so bye user

Prerty gutted OP cant deliver sis' nudes unto us
Well played tho OP if legit

I'll brb so I can massage my gf but I still wanna know more. Would you repost this thread? It would feel great to sleep next to her I bet. Also serious question, if you had couzins and they were down woud y'all have a threesome or wtv?