Communists prepare for war in the Philippines

Filipino communist terrorists say they'll keep fighting the state, even after election results.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3UQsTPoiLA

What could this mean, Sup Forums?

What in actual fuck LOLOLOLOL Flips elected an actual commie waving commie flag. You've been had.

No. Their new leader is the Flip Donald Trump.

filipinos are lazy fucks. communism wont work

tropical mentality

Pretty sure they're Asians who have the math gene.

nah, i work with a flip or two, the ones i work with work good, clever and nice. Christian too, i like em.

They're good people.

do filipinos in NA have tropical mentality?

no.

What's "tropical mentality"?

Keep this thread going.

flips are like Asian Mexicans.

Leftists refuse to let anyone else have the last word.

I assumed they were a mix of Asian and Pacific Islanders or Melanesians.

Aren't these guys small fry compared to the M.I.L.F and Abu Sayaf. I really hope they just kill each other senpai

Im Filipino and I can tell you some Filipino are dumb... its typical Third World still there.. out of 4 Presidents they elected in the past years... only Benigno was of any use. Duterte will be interesting, I just hope he is not a Chink plug. He can be a powder keg, let us hope not. I can guarantee you if he does not align with US demands.. you will see a Filipino Spring and a pro US anti chink puppet leader will be elected.

No. NPA are Marxist-Leninist-Maoist.

hopefully a habbenin

Even without a habbenin that country is fucked... only a dictatorship can fix it.

no they're a mix of spaniards and some local chinky abos

Communists are faggots and should be killed even if they pose no threat.

>What could this mean, Sup Forums?

nothing at all, a shit-tier nation will continue being a shit-tier nation

I'm guessing you work in a hospital

I fucking told you guys that this would happen with this guy as a leader!

>fighting the state makes you a terrorist

Fighting the civilians makes you a terrorist.

Flips are Malays (Indonesians, Malaysians race) but they got bred with a bunch of Spanish Sailors and some Chinese

Flips are descendants of the Amis people of Taiwan, who's again of south Chinese origin

Abbo blooded flips is a meme

It's the opposite.

The Austronesian immigration went from Taiwan, through Philippines and down to Malaysia and Indonesia.

It's argued there were Austronesian immigration coming from the east aswell though

>coming from the east aswell though
meant West

The only Flips that have the 'math gene' are the ones with Chinese ancestry. That's why nearly all of the Filipino billionaires are Chinese descendants of merchants.

So they're not gonna give up the struggle just because the Philippines elected the death squad guy? Good.

Long live the revolution!

Wrong, any flip has 'math gene', but only educated flips can use it