Gut wrenching... how can people let an arbitrary, imaginary line to come before a man and his family

gut wrenching... how can people let an arbitrary, imaginary line to come before a man and his family...

They could move with him.

NO ONE IS ILLEGAL

of all people certainly not Bosnian should be talking about imaginary lines and borders

degenerate garbage

Except borders did exist when white people were conquering, that's why its called conquering and not happy white person vacation time.

What's stopping them from going with him? If it's because their country is so bad that they don't want to go back, why should we let these people bring their cultures and ideas into our country to change and destroy it from the inside? Why is it fair for a country to sacrifice its own citizens and their lives for the sake of outsiders?

Explain this to me, OP. I want real answers.

If he's there illegally, why don't they go back with him?

Oh wait because people would rather live in a country that isn't a giant shit hole than be with their own family. Fucking pathetic.

>when its illegal third worlders who broke the law mens emotions matter

>borders didn't exist

what is this?

Oh fuck off brit, you faggots ruined everything, if you didn't invade the indians none of this would've happened

>their cultures and ideas into our country
there are no our countries or their cultures.

there is only one Earth, one race and one culture. human

Except people don't move into the land, they move into another community that has a good work ethic so they can sponge of the fruits of other people's labour, that's why they need to come in legally and get a job or gtfo.

You know your house? The place intended for you? The place other people need YOUR permission to enter? The place you also need a key to enter? The place that a person without your consent, and entered the house illegally can be fined for doing so? Its a similar fucking case here.

>there are no our countries or their cultures.
Ah, right then. Designated shitposting thread. Carry on.

Not really.
He broke the law, and there is consequence for it.

It's like your all three years old and don't understand rules any more.

Technically, borders did exist, didn't they? And weren't passports replaced with something else?

How can people let an arbitrary thing like a law come between a person bent on revenge and the person they want to kill?

he wasn't harming anyone

because ONLY white people invade. RIGHT LEFTIST SCUM
we should have exterminated you fucking rats while we were invading. to bad we didnt. maybe the next time we will.

Should have thought about that before putting your kids future in danger via your leeching illegal shit.

Maybe now we can teach this little dumbass spic tit sucker that coming to countries illegally in this day an age means you got to go back.

humanity is a social construct

why arbitrarily draw the line at "humanity" instead of "nationality"

sounds like you just want to uphold one arbitration over another for your own selfish reasons. At least be honest about it.

>I'm just shit posting..

They why is he being deported?

How the fuck are the wife and kid not being deported too? The actual fact of the matter is most of these single spic cunt mothers don't care and are looking out for themselves in the first place. They throw the guy under the bus every chance they get so they can enjoy more free American non-shithole lifestyles.

Exactly. Bring us your hungry masses, but don't bring us your bullshit that starved you to death in the first place.

He's harming the concept of legal immigration. There are ways to enter/exit a country legally and become a citizen of said country.

This guy decided he wasn't beholden to those laws and is paying the price for his arrogance.

Maybe if he were a legal resident he wouldn't be in that situation. And the emotional crybabies in the comments sympathizing with him are just as bad. Maybe the guy should've had the brain capacity to consider the consequences of starting a family while illegally living in a country. I'm so tired of pussies defending this shit.

Let me say this:

Borders of a country are like the door on your house.

You wouldn't leave your fuckin door open or unlocked because someones going to knick and ransack your shit.

So why would you leave your Borders open for anyone?

When some bastard walks into your home - to cause trouble or not - you kick that fucker out, so we do the same when it comes to our borders. Dumbfuck mongrel you are...

0/10

Mestizos raise their children by locking them in closets.

Why won't they go with him then?

then the law is unjust and needs to be revised. it clearly serves no purpose in this day and age

that's a bad analogy. I wouldn't care who moves into my neighborhood and if they're not harming me why should I want to kick them out

>So why would you leave your Borders open for anyone?

Because muh feels

>basing argument on feels

whites raise their children by letting them out of the closet at age 4

Basically what you're saying is that you have such little respect for yourself and what you own that you let your guard down like a little pussy, for someone to potentially take advantage of you. The illegal immigrant problem is a lack of self respect as a country. We're letting this happen, some are criminals, rapists, drug smugglers etc. coming in here and crowding up our prisons that the country pays for. It's a big shit fest and we're just letting ourselves get fucked in the ass.

If they don't want him to go then they could always follow him back to wherever shithole he came from.

Oh wait they won'tttt, will theyyyyy?

>Oh just let me leave my door open, everything will be fine! I live in a good neighbourhood, no one is going to be opportunistic in anyway and rob me...
>No! My shit has been stolen! Oh no!...

And what if you are in a bad neighbour hood? What then?
By looking at this picture I am pretty sure the US has a bad "neighbour"

>then the law is unjust
Every country in the world has said laws, you can't just enter a country you are not a resident of without proper documentation or entering through the correct channels.

I bet you'd love it if someone broke into your house and just started living in it. I mean why say it's breaking and entering that's just an """"UNJUST"""" law used by white people to keep the minority down right?

Thank you Vlad

Mexico is really bringing our property value down, maybe if we build a nice fence to block them from our view our property value will go back up?

Maybe a concrete wall for a little added security. It's reasonable and it's commonly done to assert a border when a neighbor might feel he has the right to infringe on that border.

I wonder if there are any good companies around that would be willing to build this wall for me at a reasonable rate and within a 4 year time span or less?

This
Doesn't make any fucking sense.
This is wordplay and manipulation of semantics.

no problem, Nigel

Yeah, they Hindu nuffin

Came here to post this, /thread.

build wall paco

That "arbitrary line" as you put it is what keeps the Saudis and North Koreans out.

You're right. I'm gonna drive up to Canada and just start living up there. I'm sure it'll be cool with their government and what not.

Papers? Legallity? Phhhhh we're a great big free world and what's an arbitrary line to distinguish one country from another for anyways right?

what i'm getting from this is that humans are superior and we need to declare war on animals while they're still stupid. gas the elephants, species war now.

precisely

Yes, someone is illegal if they're not supposed to be where they are because they entered illegally.

No one is a rapist until they rape someone. No one is a murderer until they murder someone. No one is illegal until they illegally enter a country.

Shouldn't have came into another country illegally. I'd say this is a fitting punishment. Wait no, someone needs to send him the pics of his wife fucking three niggers later that night.

I'm sure (even though you're very likely not from B/H) you'd be cool with hundreds of thousands of Croatians coming into B/H without any legal reason to be there right? Ya know just to chill and settle down for life.

That's cool with you? Not gonna start a long standing war or cause any genocides?

Borders aren't merely to designate land, but to establish the extent of the law.

Without borders, there are no established laws because there is no realm within which they exist, i.e. US laws differ from Mexico's laws, etc.

adios amigo

Maybe next time he can be properly documented. And no one is forcing his family to stay in the United States. Phaha. It's a situation they brought on themselves.

That same arbitrary line dictates what government is responsible for what land.

It dictates what laws are used and who enforces them.

It is the difference between the shithole pile of a country that is Mexico and the United States.

>bosnians

No one keeps them in america. They life the life they chose.

those countries probably don't even have boarders or citizenship laws. perhaps the whole world should look up to third world you know...

Sounds like a third world problem that the first world doesn't want to have.

>imaginary line

This nigga over here.

Why is he illegal?

Why has he not filled in the paperwork that is freely available in multiple languages?

We should deport the entire family, to be completely honest cuh.

>Why has he not filled in the paperwork that is freely available in multiple languages?
This.

If he's illegal it's because he chose to be illegal.

people aren't cattle. people shouldn't need *paperwork* to live on Earth that belongs to everyone

I agree, Bosnia should not exist

lad

wew

now that's some reddit tier shit.

Had to go be a good husband and more the lawn. Was thinking about your shit post.
They aren't married, so it's really her fault. If you marry a citizen, and fill out some paperwork, you're a citizen.
So either;
A) that's a made up picture to lie to fools
B) they aren't married, so he has no citizenry or rights thereof.
C) all the above

Since when do cattle need to sign paperwork?

cattle always come with paperwork m8, veterinary certificates and whatnot. shouldn't you guys in Down Under know that?

>that 3rd post

Literally calls the spic an invader.

What a fucking retard.

I never knew cattle were literate. Damn.

Maybe the vegans are on to something.

I don't understand why these people expect to be able to bring their family, without a visa for family, and without citizenship.
Why fucking travel to a foreign country and just expect to be able to bring everyone along?
I can't fucking do it if I was to move abroad, why should anyone expect to?

Considering how hard it is to get deported, I wonder what come be committed.

The full term is "illegal alien" because the government takes a legal lien against all of your property, all of your earnings, and the salt in your bloodstream.

Encouraging people to enter into this terrifying legal state of being is immoral.

The Earth does not belong to anyone. Our welfare system however, belongs to us and us alone. A country can have Open Borders OR a Welfare State. Choose one, because both together destroys all.

Hang on a second, those fucks are mexican
>white people invaders
>implying spics weren't
nice fucking try paco, you drew your imaginary lines when you butchered the natives, now go and fucking live behind them

>people aren't cattle. people shouldn't need *paperwork* to live on Earth that belongs to everyone
And that's when you fucked up with this thread.

I'm out.

They all have to go back

THIS

FIRST POST BEST POST

He could have applied for citizenship at any time.

This is sickening. I don't understand how anyone is okay with tis

Don't do the crime if you can't handle the consequences Juan.

Or they could just let him stay since the only reason he is being deported is due to irrational hate of those who are different.

Fuck, now I want tacos

>I know nothing about the operating of a functional state
I just noticed your flag as well, so my paraphrasing is even more apt, I think

>the only reason he is being deported is due to irrational hate of those who are different.
Jesus you people are retarded

That crying pussy spic criminal has a US flag on his shirt.

But then how will they get their free welfare?

>irrational
>hate

Neither of those are true.