A new phenomenon in Germany

After mass rape of German women now German men get beaten dead by groups of Migrants.
Two incidents this week:
Against 03:00 the 21 - year-old was with a friend at first by the Bavaria Passage and then raced toward Elise Street . Three men came towards them , initially provoked the 21 -year-olds and finally beat him until he fell to the ground . The perpetrators shared also kicks to the head of the young man before they fled the scene undetected.

All men were 25-30 years old , about 1.70 -1.80 meters tall, wore dark clothes and had a Mediterranean look.
infranken.de/regional/wuerzburg/Mann-von-drei-Unbekannten-in-Aschaffenburg-angegriffen-und-schwer-verletzt;art88524,1883954

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
youtube.com/watch?v=4era5aYiDbw
taleswithmorals.com/aesop-fable-the-dog-and-the-wolf.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOOD! VERY GOOD!!

Fight back.
Stop worrying about what the government will say.

What are the comments under an article like this like?

Germans not hold together. They fight each other. Right - Wing against Left - Wing

>Fight back

Not yet. The system still works and will go after you ten fold. Bavaria going to shit is a good sign though since they have some of the best and strictest police in Europe. When they loose control then you know its bad

Fuck off racist nazis :DD Refugees welcome ;DDD

>Be German
>Provoke migrants
>Get overpowered because Germans are weak faggots
>"HALT! Lets start over, Ja?"
>Get killed for being a dumbass and insulting somebody better than you are or will ever be
>The rest of the world is supposed to care
Got what he deserved

refugees and migrants should be eradicated etc.
but nothing happens.

Those definitely were right-wing extremists. Germany needs tighter internet control! Stop the hate speach!

Divide and conquer is the name of the game.

Ayy, and you'll get what you deserve one day too, user. :DDDD

If you don't fight back you are a cuck and you are dead.

literally

The world exists only for warriors, fight or die.

Migrate to Russland.
No ukrainians please.

you can't run forever.

>Get overpowered because Germans are weak faggots

Shows what you know. These roaches only win by numbers and not strength. Doesnt matter if nigs or arabs they are on average all low weight manlets

>Krauts being killed by their own bad decisions
I can fap to this

>get beaten to death by 3rd world manlets
this is just embarrassing

weight has nothing to do with fighting capability and at the end of the day he still died. You should organize patrols to keep your streets safe. Not only that you should actually train yourself and your fellow men in legitimate combat, as in MMA and weapons tactics.

hehe top cucks

As-salamu alaykum Britbong
Love the new London

cant wait for all out civil war in europe

its going to be a fun happening

This, the only way you will be remembered is as a sexual fetish.

arabs aren't manlets outside of pol memes
they're pretty high test compared to Europeans

>and had a Mediterranean look

Christian Lebs, Greeces, and Italians can look similar. Maybe Spanish people. Also some Syrians from the coastal regions.

Those are 'Mediterranean' looking.

Egyptians look very distinct, have darker skin than anybody else I've met from the Mediterranean.

Arabs (Muslim Lebs, Libyans, Tunisians, Algerians, Moroccans) look absolutely nothing like the above groups.

There is really no 'Mediterranean look'. Just 'historically civilized', 'egyptian', and 'sand nigger mudslimes'.

Fucking European media distorting facts so as to not be 'racist'.

Fuckin aye. Knowing the retarded Merkel she'll still deny that their culture is extremely incompatible...but muh tolerance! Hang in there germanbros

Jesus fucking Christ what in he fuck is wrong with you people? Strangers come and take your land, rape your daughters, kill your sons in the street and you build a fucking alter? Why don't you fucking kill yourselves because you have nothing left to lose. How can a father, grandfather, brother, cousin, uncle, neighbor, countrymen let this slide?

it's not going to happen because they are all a bunch of pussies. And they are dumb, they have no mind for warfare.

>Strangers come and take your land, rape your daughters, kill your sons in the street and you build a fucking alter?

Sounds like you are describing your nigger and spic problem Mr. 62%

Nah, we gotta fight, but thanks for the offer, comrade.
They just should come, i will use my unsanctioned butter knife.

The last time someone tried to teach their fellow Germans fight tactics, 60 million people died

Gee, i wonder who's behind this

Map of migrant crimes in Germany (with a few from neighbouring countries)
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

Says the edgy fat retard who will never accomplish anything in his entire life.

it's a simple choice.
us, or them?
life is war, it never ends.

poor people
it wll be one generation, maby two at the most.
then all will be renewed

You're a faggot

they are manlets my dear Zuhair, I went to Lebanon and I was hard pressed to find anyone who even reached 6' tall, except for some pretty white looking Syrian guys who looked like Jesus.

But overall they're all manlets and they think you're huge if you're 6' and above.

All it takes is a sharp piece of metal and a dark street
Take back Europe

RARE
A
R
E

>To end up in prison
>To get raped in prison
ok

Fight me mate, you know you'd lose.

keep deflecting hans, maybe your country will get better ;^)

The world exists only for warriors.
If you're scared, you can submit. And everything will be taken from you.

> Mediterranean

The problem is that we have two groups of men:

1. Pensioners
2. Complete Cucks

Right-Wing young people are an absolute minority. Only in eastern germany it looks different.

the point being that you are the last who should give advice to anyone

This pretty much. Bavaria has also the lowest muslim percentage AT THE MOMENT. Don't hold my hopes up high though for the future.

dubble rare

>Only in eastern germany it looks different.

Those idiots are only good for being canon fodder and nothing else.

>Fight back.
>Stop worrying about what the government will say.

bad idea. musloids carry knives and clubs. run if you can, or travel ing roups and be armed yourself, but if you are outnumbered, run like hell.

Jungs, ihr solltt einfach damit anfangen, Messer bei euch zu tragen, ernsthaft.

Did anyone get called a racist though? That's the real issue here.

The communists are obsessed with the anti-scientific belief that everyone is absolutely and completely equal, all they need is to be raised with the same education and privileges and they will be identical (DNA has no effect whatsoever on humans, only on animals, humans are special).

Importing the Islamic world into Western Europe doesn't even make sense in this false notion that they live by. Because the migrants come from a separate and distinct culture and the two have many various inequalities (not the same at all)

It's almost like they know it will fail and want it to fail, they do want to destroy Western Civilization

Germans used to be the best warriors in the world. They kicked Roman ass repeatedly, and almost conquered the world. They have just been taught to be docile and meek by the lefties that took over using the guilt from WWII. Time to give up that guilt. It was 70 years ago. Your country has paid its debt. Now it's time to join the West and throw off the centuries old scourge of civilization: Islam.

Fear is a culture of complacency and compliance.

>Fight me mate, you know you'd lose.
Typical anglo willing to fight other whites while pakis rape his girlfriend

>Mediterranean look
ultra kek

>trying to get his fellow germans killed

write a book, make a news letter, construct a coherent message and spread it till you have enough support, then utilize that support to defeat your opposition.

Ich gehe nicht mehr unbewaffnet aus dem Haus. Ich habe immer Messer, Pfefferspray und Schlagring dabei.

Got a mace gun with me 24/7.

Would prefer my gas pistol but if they catch you with it loaded in public they will go ape shit on you. As for knives there are special rules like switch blades are illegal and your blade length cant be bigger than 8cm or some shit

mass rape?
in which germany do you live?
please take a step out of your parallel society.

you dont go out much do you

>Come to Russia
Russia have the biggest Muslim population on Continental Europe. Moscow is full with churkas and gopnik subhumans.
Muslim woman can chop off kids head and walk with it in the streets and still your media will be too afraid to offend Kadirov dogs.
You're no better than the west, Kremlin.

>German """""men"""""

This guy xD

What? Only this year: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

Only one country here has government funded interracial breeding grounds Hans

Good to know some of you are taking precautions. As for blade length, 8cm should be more than enough, right?

What implication are you making?
That the fearful and submissive are the ones with power in our society? I think not.

>coming from Mr. 2015 thats home of the craziest feminists to walk the west

The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody.

I highly doubt it was a Greek or Italian. But they gotta make sure Hans keeps loving muzzie cock, so they'll blame the """""mediterraneans"""""

Nice meme faggot
A fringe website set up leftist cucks vs decade long rape gangs

>As for blade length, 8cm should be more than enough, right?
Its the motion of the ocean that counts

Differnece is we have plenty of places to go if yhe niggers and spics keep advancing. You are trapped. Maybe wyoming will take you

>says the yank
wew

I'm ashamed to share heritage with anyone who can find humor in this. You will be the one that makes every one of your ancestors' struggles and sacrifices meaningless. I hope there is an afterlife so you can explain to them the horror of being called a racist

Ha, wollte grad sagen.

So while you flee and prolong your impending doom we will be forced to fight and face reality

Guess who wins more

>Fight back.
>Stop worrying about what the government will say.
Adult people in Germany have Jobs they also give money each month to landlord.
Germans they do not want lost jobs

أنا أستمتع حقا الحصول مارس الجنس في بلدي الأحمق مشددة من قبل فخ بينما مص قبالة الفخاخ القضيب المؤنث آخر وابتلاع كل من نائب الرئيس لها الأناناس لذيذ.

I have pic related.

The US? As usual. Because we can actually fight and have fucking guns, cuck.

Enjoy prepping the bull.

Even other right-wingers wont support you if you use violence to defend your very life.

You can forget Germany and the german people, they are too divided, too conquered. They are getting slaughtered like cattle out there.

It's the 30.000 US soldiers stationed on german soil that make sure no organized resistance to the ethnic genocide of the germanic people takes place

youtube.com/watch?v=4era5aYiDbw
antifa interrupts memorial of 17 year old german who was beaten to death by shitskins

oh boy. ich hoffe, du wirst abgestochen. am besten mit deinem eigenen messer.

ich weiß echt nicht, wie ihr es schafft, dass ihr so viel stress auf der straße erlebt. seid ihr echt solche opfer?

Then make your own job and start your business.
Christ it's called taking care of yourself.

Maybe this fable can enlighten you.

taleswithmorals.com/aesop-fable-the-dog-and-the-wolf.htm

>I hope there is an afterlife so you can explain to them the horror of being called a racist

Its gonna be a long line considering your millennial generation.

Is this the point where we are supposed to ignore your media and influence on the west again so that you can feel better?

>decade long
I thought Cologne was only this year, or is it an annual thing now? :^)

>Because we can actually fight and have fucking guns, cuck

We can fight and we have guns its just more of a hassle to get them. Keep staying in denial faggot

> its da United States fault!!!

Good riddance, cuck.

if you haven't done it by now it will never happen
Germany is already like 90% Muslim right?
its over.

The Bait
The Catch

Okie dokie. I can't wait for Trump to be president. At least he will protect us from invasions.

Oh Dresden. How I love your PEGIDA movement. Those based guys might save white Germany from Germanystan at some point.

That should keep the Kanacken/Fickis off you.

>I hope you get stabbed with your own knife

Whose side are you actually on, Wilhelm?

>tfw jack will never be in a concentration camp where he belongs

pretty much. am european, there are a lot of both heighted ones. and a lot of them are tall. but a lot of them are thin. but they hang out in numbers.