Anyone let their ear wax get this bad?

anyone let their ear wax get this bad?

oh man

scientists be like
>ears clean themselves
this is why the earth is flat

That's nothing.
I have crooked ear canals. Had tubes as a kid, one didn't fall out and I had to have it removed.
That looks like about a day worth for me. I got one of those "as seen on TV" things with a rubber screw on the end, take it in the shower every few days, clean out wads of wax, and clean it with the shower.

pics for proof

this guy is masturbating right now, you know that right.

Only you and Shrek.

Sorry, cleaned tonight.

this guy is also masturbating, you know that right.

i believe the worst pain i have ever had was getting earwax removed, some ear doctor set up a machine next to my ear and whatever happened hurt like hell. my grandmother was next to me and offered me to hold her hand, i laughed and told her if i hold your hand right now i will literally just crush it... i wasnt even crying i just had tears coming out of my eyes, eh... but i needed that, i could not hear shit. and its dolphinately useless for me to attempt to clean out my ears.. i sweat a lot at night, in the morning i wake up, pillow is wet, bed is wet, i think that when im laying down on my side, and one of my ears are on the humid pillow, that does not help for zeh ear wax

check under my balls for wax, op.

you are disgusting.

did you think about jacking off while you got your ears scrubbed?

i made sure to fap before and after, i thought about fapping midway through but grandma was there and if i started fapping she would want to hop on top.

why did I kek to this shit.

at first i thought that was a shit stain and it made all the sense. then i opened the picture and it made less sense..

I use a large paper clip to get a bunch out.

Yes, because youre not supposed to do that shit. Go to the doctor to get it cleaned.

Don't stick these in your ears, they're not supposed to go there

I have to go to a doctor every other day???? doesn't make sense, try again.

>Go to the doctor to get it cleaned.
been cleaning my own ears for 27 years. the only thing that came of it were clean ears. you babies need to get out more.

so how do i clean them then.

>Categories: Euro

fucking kek

no because they start itching like crazy before they get that bad

Ask your doctor why it builds up so fast, I had this problem too and I used a qtips and got it stuck in there.

I will bet those taste nice and salty.

My ears are clean as a whistle from wearing earplugs all day at work and at night when I sleep due to street noise.

>Get hand bulb ear syringe
>Mix hydrogen peroxide and warm water in a cup at 1:1
>Squeeze bulb
>Release bulb with tip in solution to fill
>Standing, bend over the sink and turn head 90 degrees to the side
>Stick tip of bulb in ear but not too far
>GENTLY squeeze into the ear that is facing down
>Let solution and wax drain out
>Switch sides and repeat
>Ears clean AF
>Can hear again

Pfffft. That's nuthin. Very normal to super normal. Move along.

Go to YouTube and search for "ear wax removal". It's hypnotic!

genetics ... there are three different types of earwax based on dna. you have it bad, i am also one of them brother. tough cuz it accumules so fast and is unsightly for those who notice. growing up was always trying to angle away from people who had a direct line of sight. riding the bus with friends always sucked

thanks for sending me down that fucking rabbithole, Sup Forums. thanks for nothing, that is. we are getting further and further away from jesus' light.

I mean for some people it's different, various consistencies/amounts may require professional cleaning but still not THAT often.. but also still not to the point where you let a major head imbalance happen

Just use a bobby pin and be careful.

eat it faggot

>getting the qtip stuck
what, how, small as fuck earhole or something? The worse i've done with qtip is smash the wax all together against my eardrum and basically blocked all sound.. thats why I stopped using qtips and stick to bobbypins

Same here but I got stuck on the earwax and when I pulled it out it got stuck there

Matthew 13:16 - But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. (KJV)
Jesus would want us to remove the wax from our ears that we may better hear the Word of the Lord.

This guy is masturbating right now, you know that right?

this motherfucker look like a pudding pop

:|

good thing about ear wax is that it cleans easy. Unintentionally or if because I'm lazy if I get that shit on my shirt it comes off in the wash like it was never there. Ear Wax must be one of the grossest things to NOT leave a stain.

niggers?

No. No they are not.

"Ear wax" is actually made of crap that gets secreted by your ear canals. If anything, you are trapping that shit in there.

BTW...faggot. Street noise is great.

The doc told me I have a blockage in my ears, they ring like I have tinnitus, but I haven't got around to dealing with it yet.

Waiting a day or two after getting in the water or being in the sun then cleaning ears feels amazing. It's disgusting but it's so relieving.

I think doctors say that mainly because there are a lot of people completely fucking retarded that will try to put the entire thing inside of their ear canal, as it if went all the way into the head to the other ear; So it's to best just tell everyone not to do it.

thats disgusting... asian people have dry earwax so my qtips never look like i wiped my ass with them

same here, haas

what this mean, man

Are you out of your fucking mind sticking a damned bobbypin down your ear canal? You could cause permanent hearing loss.

Regretfully I was one of the fuckin retarded people that pushed it in too far and it got stuck, that why I said that

im not sure... you have a cute tongue, dont do that :P

>in the morning i wake up, pillow is wet, bed is wet
>dolphinately

You're not fooling anyone, flipper, into the net with you

i prefer to be referred to as flipa* thank you very much

its basically no different than the qtip, only that the qtip is bigger and doesn't have a hook or that curve the bobbypin does to pull wax out. qtip just mashes it further in

if you can't successfully shove something in your ear for the purposes of cleaning without puncturing your drum then git good. it's not that hard. you'd be surprise how hard you can actually go in there

i think you are confusing a bobby pin with a needle pin or something, there is no sharp pointy end to it. it really is no more dangerous than a cotton tip.

quads demand you clean your ears you disgusting cretins.

shaTAP YOU PIG

Guys... I haven't clean my ears since 2016.
I am fucked?

let me see your dick and i'll tell you

Sorry but I don't have a dick

tits or get the fuck out

if your hearing hasn't gotten bad or you haven't had vertigo from a imbalance in your ears due to wax buildup then... I guess not.

Wow.

well i didn't clean my ears with qtip or anything special since 2008, whenever i shower i just hold the showerhead on lowstream to my ear for a second to get some water in then let it run out and then use my finger to rub a bit in there as far as i can go with my finger and that's it

Ugh maybe later
You should see when I put out my headphones.

Quads checked

earbuds get like this maybe

well I guess you technically are cleaning it out some, not much but some, every time you do that. gross but w/e

>hasn't cleaned ears in over 9+ months
>wants to see the tits attached to this troll

also you're using tits or gtfo wrong.

oh hai, what's going on in this threa---.,.... i'm out.

That ain't normal

newfag, you cant use it wrong. youre clearly using your brain wrong.

mines that bad but I don't "let it"..it just is

I wanna see the tool

q tips are bad for your ear OP, just soak your hand in warm water in use your finger

dry it out with a layer of toilet paper if you have to

>kek

I remember having to go to the hospital in the middle of the night at least twice because of a sharp pain inside the ear canal caused by clogs of this ear shit.

Thankfully it hasn't happened since I was a kid.

nice octopeener.

I have problems with my ears where do I get this fabled ear cleaning device?