Sup Forums, let's abandon for a thread, any trace of misogyny, sexism or other forms of bias slanted against females...

Sup Forums, let's abandon for a thread, any trace of misogyny, sexism or other forms of bias slanted against females. I want to get to the bottom of this.

Can we discuss pussy smells? What are they actually supposed to smell like? Never good. Tolerable at best. Doesn't that have to suck for the girls? Is their a perfectly odor-free vagina? vegetarian perhaps?

Pussy smell discussion. Stories encouraged.

salty milk and coins

It's been a few years since I've been here. Has nothing changed or are you just invoking an old one?

If fully clean and not sweaty or anything, they shouldn't smell much at all. But i'd say that "musk" smell is pretty normal. If it's overpowering then no.

>gf

fuck me i missed my chance

>liking women
what are you, a faggot?

lol cause it's SO gay to have heterosexual relations

honestly, if anyone seems gay its U

Kind of like bo but enticing on a primal level

Thanks for sharing, she's got a nice set of labia. My gf's pussy is pretty enjoyable odor-wise, in that it's a musky turnon. I have smelled some noxious shit in the past though. I think it also depends on proximity to PMS.

Yeah ofc
and exactly, the whole point of it is to fuck with us because hormones

he took the bait

Pussy smell is unique to every person, as is intended. The odors are enticing to some people and potential mates would be obviously attracted to it. The smells become more potent because of a few factors. Sweat obviously makes it stronger, as sweat has its own smell unique to a person and all people sweat in their pelvic areas. The second and third most important are hygiene and diet, hygiene playing a bit bigger role with smell as opposed to diet which affects the taste of your bodily secretions. Combining the affects of poor hygiene and poor diet (lots of fatty foods) can lead to an awful smell with an even worse taste, usually bitter and semi-rotten tasting. Good hygiene won't ever make the smell go away, but it can make it smell better and often times smell quite good to the primitive brain (parts of the brain) and a diet heavy in sugar (lots of fruit) can actually make bodily secretions taste sweet because of the quantity of sugar in the body.

Vegetarians are among the worst smelling because of how many vitamins are in vegetables and how little sugar and protein there is to be found. If you've ever smelled a bathroom used by a woman who eats nothing but leafy greens, its quite foul.

The best way to improve the smell and taste is to eat better (lots of protein, some sugar, some carbs, little fats, little to no leafy greens) and to wash atleast once a day so you can get rid of any lingering discharge and sweat, which again, discharge and sweat create a very strong smell.

It’s horrible having a pussy. Always wondering if the smell is normal..I’d much rather be a dude.

is that your knee or a babys head

SHEEEIT

Plate of ham

Hair is also a factor because more hair means more sweat and the odor (a gas) can actually get trapped inside the hair fibers. This occurs with men too. If you trim or shave you'll notice your own smell become less pungent as opposed to having completely unkept hair.

Here's a tip: is the odor strong and noticeably fishy? Somethings not right, go wash that shit and start taking better care of yourself. Is the odor sweaty and mild? Then everything is fine. Vaginas are not supposed to have a strong smell.

>Be me
>Be getting fucked by a guy from behind
>All of a sudden he put his hand on my dick and starts giving me a reach around
>Shove him off
What are you, some kind of faggot?

Yes, it’s strong and notIcebly fishy. Also gray discharge.

Old women have a powdery smell to them. Dunno why...

like dicks

dicks smell pretty much like pussys

when a pussy is clean then it does not smell much just like a dick

Given your answers, how many of you guys ACTIVELY enjoy going down on a girl? How many of you enjoy going down on a girl with pubes?

Sugar doesn't make vaginal lubricant taste sweet just as eating fruits doesn't make cum taste any differently. Also your dieting advice is complete garbage. Low fat diets are a meme, you need healthy fats the function normally and why the fuck would you ever tell someone not to eat vegetables?

obviously a baby

My wifes vagina has allways smelled and tasted great

Go to a Gynecologist, femanon. It's important to look after your health.

>dicks smell pretty much like pussys

simply untrue

Idk, me and like 5 other friends all agree pineapple juice makes cum taste better

Please pics, literally for medical purposes. Grey discharge in what consistency? Can we see a picture of the discharge on a q-tip or something?

loved to go down on my ex, her pussy was always very mild smelling but had an almost sweet aroma to it. tasted very nice too, but every other girl I've been with smelled and tasted disgusting. Went down and came right back up.

I prefer going down on a girl then I do a blow job. Get off to it more.

Pubes are fine sub 1cm. Anything above and its too wild to eat out.

they do

when they are not recently cleaned they both have that fishy smell that raw piss and sweat creates

when they are clean they just smell like wet skin, maybe the taste is different but i can't tell since i never sucked a dick

taste - nothing

smell - musk. like if you sweat

I actively enjoy it, although lots of pubes can be a turnoff. It's fun to watch them squirm and moan, plus if you can get a girl off a few times before you fuck her she'll want to fuck you again and again.

If you don't how can you call yourself a man?

You forgot to say no homo, now you're all gay.

Correct about everything, but pineapple juice does improve taste.