Hurricane hits mostly white Houston,TX:

Hurricane hits mostly white Houston,TX:
We got this but thank you for the help, FEMA.

Hurricane hits mostly white Naples, FL:
We got this but thank you for the help, FEMA.

Hurricane hits Puerto Rico:
We ain't getting enough free shit and nobody's fixing our stuff for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/21752/undelivered-puerto-rico-mayor-gives-press-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know puerto rico is majority white right?

puerto rico is around 70% white

hurry up building that wall and fucking stay behind it faggot

those spics could be a state but they voted it down cuz 'muh taxes'

Earthquake hits Mexico,
Let's help them out even though they aren't paying for the wall.

Hurricane hits an American territory,
You gatta do this for yourself, you owe us money.

Houston is 38 percent white, you fucking boner.

Houston is only 24.9% white...

"White"
As in, Hispanic is no longer included in demogrhics and they're group with all other Caucasians....

And its exactly the same thing with all shitskin country's.
>Fukushima disaster in Japan
>next day, people are out clearing the streets. Citizens pile the debris, government crews come in and simply load piles into trucks and cart it off.
>a month later they're rebuilding
Now let's look at Haiti:
>earthquake hits
>lazy shitskins are sitting on piles of rubble asking for help
>15 years later, that same person is sitting on the same pile of rubble in the street and asking who's going to clean it up...

The lower races really are animals.

Darkies always whine and complain.

Puerto Rico needs way more than we have. Dump them from the union and let them suffer their poor decision to live on an island where hurricanes are common.

70+ billion in debt and these fuckers are bitching about the slow response from the government? Those fuckers should be thankful they getting any help.

If you think Houston is hella white then you're a fucking idiot

>mostly white Houston,TX
Try again, stupid

If you think "Houston" is just downtown, you're a fuckin' nigger brained moron.

White is white.
Spic is spic.

Calling a dog a cat doesn't make it a cat.

if only trump built that wall to keep the hurricane out. the small price of the wall would have saved us millions in repair costs. its a good idea and i hope he does it to prevent this kind of stuff in the future.
wen wind hits a wall it pretty much stops and hurricane are just fast winds so the arent any different.

so which is it?

houston is only 25% non-hispanic white you mongoloid retard

As soon at Potty Reeko starts paying taxes, then we'll start giving them aid.

Potty Reeko independence NOW

TIME TO FIGHT THE NIGGERS

You really do not understand the effects of systemic poverty on a culture. Not talking the individual as there are always outliers. Japan has a complex, industrial economy and has developed self imposed self sufficiency for more than 600 years. Haiti was a slave colony just 160 years ago.

Not making excuses for anybody but your over simplification of complex problems suggest that you're a blue collar worker or small business owner that has never had to organize or run a multifaceted process. Please don't make any judgements about shit you know nothing about and I won't criticize how you change truck tires for a living.

I'm from Puerto Rico. Fuck that place. It's a welfare state and the people there rely on US subsidies and help for everything. Many don't even bother working. They'll just pop out kids and collect food stamps. I fucking left and have never looked back. Also at least one hurricane his PR every year and people manage. This year the ass hats just want to be whiny and get handouts.

Truth

it really is as simple as that guy your arguing with was saying it is. your attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill does not make your point correct. In fact all it does is serve to fuel the welfare process and therefor stall any progress towards self reliance.

Houston isn't even close to majority white. We have as many immigrants as we do whites.

Until some notable strides are made against ISIS and North Korea, criticism against President Trump should be restricted.

kek i live in naples fl

Another shelf stocker checks in.

It's actually illegal to criticize a President in time of war. We need to keep a Unified Front in the face of our enemies.

your gross generalizations do not alter reality. Liberalism has created a mindset of weak people who rely on help and handouts (of ALL colors and shades). continuing on the mindset that the way to fix helplessness is to feed helplessness is akin to throwing tires on a tire fire.

on a related but off topic note: I propose revoking welfare for EVERYONE and instead funding education for all with the money to encourage self reliance.

It doesn't matter what race they are. They need help.

You're a fucking scumbag. I hope you die young.

You rely on a hand up your ass user
it's the only way you can get off

During times of war like this, Trump can actually shut down the Press including websites like Sup Forums or tumblr.

All the racists in this thread are too cowardly to express their views in public, but are all pretty confident behind a keyboard. Pathetic lonely neckbeards.

dailywire.com/news/21752/undelivered-puerto-rico-mayor-gives-press-emily-zanotti

It's 100% their local governments fault. But fuck reality, liberal douche bag

my fapping habits do not change reality either

You seem rather weak by insisting these matters affect you in any way, user.

On Sup Forums, i say all kinds of racist jokes and slurs and whatnot. But if you actually believe all that, i feel sorry for you. I hope youre baiting.

>reality
>libs libs libs libs help me mommy

too bad you've already picked the second one user

so says you. I discuss my views with all people I end up in political discussions with.

PROTIP: demanding that all people carry their weight in society no mater what their race or creed is not racist to the vast majority of society. the only people who would believe it is is the people your telling to pull said weight and liberals.

>hurricane

>It's 100% their local governments fault

Heads up. You might be retarded.

Houston is not mostly white, retard. Try leaving your momma's basement once in a while.

Not in today's MuriKKKa.

There is a complex issue here that you clearly do not understand. Let me make it simpler for you from a different point of view. Welfare payments are bribes, if you will, that the extreme wealthy have pushed onto the middle class to prevent the abjectly poor from starting a revolution. Pay attention to history son, in the mid to late sixties many cities in the US suffered from extreme riots and unrest. Since then, and the advent of food stamps, not so much - not counting issues related to police shootings/beatings. You pay welfare to keep them from overrunning you. You think you would put down a revolution like that? You might, but your economy and civilization would take five to six generations to recover. There's way too much self interest involved to ever let that happen. You're making a complicated issue far to simple and invoking your own moral code. There is no morality to this, it's just making civilization work. This has been done since the Roman Empire. LRN2 history.

Their homes were washed away by a hurricane moron. Are you not capable of empathy?

houston is hardly mostly white. also people in houston are still in shelters trying to get fema money.

Trump could have used the resources of the Federal Government to get around that, but he was too stupid to be thinking about Puerto Rico in the first place. Someone had to complain about that, too.

This debacle is another reason Trump should be booted out of office and you know it.
Fuck you for defending this shitstain.

>Hurricane hits mostly white Houston,TX
Have you been here?
It's nothing but niggers and beaners

Says who?

The 29% of the population that voted for Trump.

Don't think so.

>come on out idiots line up and be counted
lol

worst b8 in the tank

the weakest links in society affect all of society.

what political affiliation had the Idea for welfare, user? what political affiliation seems hellbent on proliferating and growing the number of peoples relying on welfare, user?

Well you are an idiot if you're still defending Trump

so it's actually not b8

Nuanced thought is making mountains out of molehills? Ok you simple faggot.

>you can see those things are actually caused by this if you look deeper than surface level
>...nah. theyre just stupid niggers

Good job, cocknoggin.

Sam Houston is spinning in his grave with enough torque to drill a subway from Houston to Dallas

Hi Western Civilization, Mongolian here. Even I know that much.

>what political affiliation had the Idea for welfare, user? what political affiliation seems hellbent on proliferating and growing the number of peoples relying on welfare, user?

Capitalism, actually user.

You want handouts to go away?

Support living wages.

But oh no you're a massive faggot about that, aren't you? :^)

>mommy libs are laughing at me
>they don't accept my reality
>y they laff mommy
>y

kek

Trump's response to Puerto Rico has been dismal. President Dipshit fails again.

Florida and Texas are not on a fucking island.

Well, you puerto ricans always talk about independence and hating the US. Maybe this is proof that you would never survive without us

empathy is great but irrelevant when discussing the issue of who needs to take responsibility for rebuilding. life sucks and we move on.

this thought process is very nihilistic. essentially you say we should accept that people lazy and cater to them instead of coming up with ways to push them to do better and overcome.

also the roman empire collapsed, I hardly think that they are a good example of a civilization to which we should aspire

Trump is truly an amazing president.

White Americans like me have suffered so much over the past 8 years due to that monkey we allowed to run our country. Ive never been so afraid and felt so oppressed because of my white skin.. That nigger was by far the most racist president in history... I can finally breathe again now that we have a real leader back in office. We cant let these monkeys run our country that experiment failed.

The more I see the people who hate President Trump, the more I support him.

Really professor? Please give us another geography lesson!!!

>[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GIVE US A CITATION FOR GODS SAKE!! YOU'RE ONLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID!!]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

to retards

When will the trolls realize they will never get people to turn on Trump? The trolls don't even understand why people supported him in the first place.

I always thought this was a dumb non-argument.

1. It doesnt disprove racist ideas
2. Any group with such controversial believes would have a tendency to keep it to themselves, lol @ acting like this rule only applies to "cowardly racists"

You can't refute so you resort to name calling. Your thought process is not so very sophisticated, is it user? I guess it makes sense to you then.

Democrats are all drug addicts and sexual deviants.

20%
65,844,954 votes
326,793,529 people

>racist ideas have proof

kek

We all wish they were.

>The more I see the people who hate President Trump, the more I support him.

You just described every Trump supporter.

>mommy libs won't do what i tell them to do
>momeeee

faggot

Isn't it amazing how Trump used all his EO power to negate almost the entire 8 year legacy of Barack "Not an American" Obama? It's glorious. Once Obama care is gone there will be nothing left of Obama's legacy. It will be as if he was never president.

So your an edgelord AND a hipster?

Enjoy dying a virgin.

It's sad that the lefties don't try to fix the problems in their own party that led to them nominating the most hated cunt in all of political history. They don't even know why they lost. They're just doubling down on their own stupidity.

Whenever someone tells me they're a Democrat I automatically think less of them as a person.

>believing Democrats are "lefties"

stupid Trumpfag

You're a fucking idiot. Hispanic isn't a race.

capitalism is not a political affiliation. it is an economic ideology.

social policies are the purview of the liberal/left. wage subsidies and welfare are social policies. also wage subsidies help nothing and drive unemployment. the only way to up wages in the long run is to taper off population growth to a sub prime level and drive a shortage of labour, therefor increasing the value of workers and upping wages as enticement.

No. It's saying we should help those in need.

Asking for help after a natural disaster isn't the same as asking for free handouts.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Why because you're a faggot?

Jfk

Classic Democrats like John Kennedy used to be about things like honor and protecting the working man.

Modern Democrats are basically communists and sex perverts.

The definition of a person or a group of people being "insane" is if they go against social norms.

Actors/Actress are against Trump. Celebrities are against Trump. Athletes are against Trump. The last election counting votes alone Trump lost.

So, Trump supporters are for the most part people that are boycotting anything media related unless it's on their own regulated media.

Now... tell me the difference between that and north korea.

The ultimate edgelord

I'm having fun, I hope you are too. We should do this again real soon. *smooches*

Why are all Democrats generally less successful in life than the average Republican?

There's a reason the Republican party is the party of the wealthy and powerful.

It's why we have "handouts" you fucking dense lolbertarian dipshit.

>durr curb population growth

No, dipshit. DEMAND that companies pay LIVING WAGES so it's worth people's time to work.

Fuck your 19th century Calvinist Bullshit.

while both the democrats and the repubs are technically right of center on the classic spectrum, I hardly think this matters