I am yet to meet a single person who is voting in. I don't see how we can possible lose...

I am yet to meet a single person who is voting in. I don't see how we can possible lose. All my friends at university are voting out, my family are voting out, my family friends are voting out. My grandparents are voting out, my grandparents friends are voting out. My uncle who lives in scotland is voting out, and many of his friends.

If we lose, this has to be rigged.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-36349023
youtube.com/watch?v=y0Lf8LKG8bM
youtube.com/watch?v=j-Py0DUvG7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am yet to meet a single person who is voting in.
You need to talk to more people.

The only ones supporting a stay are the rich and the media.

The vote is going to be rigged though.

>I am yet to meet a single person who is voting in (sic)

Everyone I know is voting in, all cucks!

Even on david camerons facebook page, there's top tier bants about leaving the EU.

Literally is anybody voting in?

Bantz is not actual voting. Once there in that booth people will worry about a 5% drop in their house price and cuck out.

I speak to a load of people. I've probably asked around, 200? And literally they all said no. I love in south east, though.

My fuking retarded friends from college are all voting in

They are liberal fuckers who get annoyed if there are any sexist, racist joke.

I'm going to lay into them soon and tell them they are traitors.

Why would they worry? I'd rather lose the 5% for a few years and BTFO of the system, and live like kings for the rest of my life.

I know one guy who's voting in. That's it.

Don't know where they're pulling this 11-point lead from. Who are they selecting as a sample? People from Brighton?

>mfw all of my lefty friends who usually vote for parties like the greens and the SNP are voting out
>only friend that's voting in is a disgusting antifa supporter who is afraid that their degree will be useless and they'll be unemployed if we leave

Short term thinking, and people often vote against the unknown. If we stay in it will be about as shit as it is now, but who really knows what will happen if people vote out, might be better, though could get worse.

I am voting out, but I think in will win.

Guys, please leave and remake the commonwealth. We miss you over here.

We should annex Canada, NZ and Oz, and form the largest country on earth.

The only people I can imagine are voting are academics funded by the EU and their students. At my university the EU shilling is real. Still, had a chat with my friends and luckily they don't base their opinion on an email and the student paper

same thing with clinton here

the people who are supporting her are nowhere to be found and I dont even live in a red state

i just dont understand who is voting for this bitch besides niggers

>If we stay in it will be about as shit as it is now
After Cameron got completely humiliated in the 'renegotiations', an In vote is a vote for a federal EU.

I work as a taxi driver in London and it's pretty much what all the polls say. I'm voting out, always ask the people who are voting in, who is in charge of the eu and the structure. I.e Senate, parliament, etc and none have the answer. People who are voting to remain are risk adverse and fear what might happen so just stay with the status quo. They don't give a shit about democracy.

-are voting IN that should be...

Reveal your power level. I have started ti

ignore previous

I know people doing an environmental course. Voting in due to the strong EU environmental regulations.

Oh wow, Brits get to vote and have a say in this? Best of luck to you all.

It's going to be close.

Living in Scotland I thought there would be more people voting in. However, upon asking a load of people, the vast majority are voting out. I still have a bad feeling about this vote though, I expect sneaky shit from Cameron and his cuckold crew.

why exactly are you voting to leave?

Here is your (you).

I'm fine with that.

didn't answer my question

I was a Tory Candidate in the Scottish elections

> Everyone is voting in

Cameron shilled the EU constantly during the conference

at least on the uk subreddit you get called a racist for saying anything bad about muslims

but redditors being spineless cucks isn't news

Why is there no Brexit general? I think that Sup Forums is honestly magic. We have meme magicked Donald Trump into the nomination, We have meme magicked Assad back from the brink of defeat.

It is time to meme freedom for Britain and a good government for Austria. There should never not be a Brexit General.

Come on lads meme magick is real as fuck.

>inb4 autism the post.
Pic related

>People who are voting to remain are risk adverse and fear what might happen so just stay with the status quo.

Sums up most of the people I know who are voting IN.

The IN campaign really knows who to target, there are so many people that are or have been made risk adverse that all the uncertainty could trigger them to pick the 'safer' option when they get into the booth.

Between the hyperbole and the reality of the complexity entanglement with the EU, people are confused by it all.

Kek shall deliver us from evil.

Why didn't the meme magic save us?

Yay!! Liverpool are not cucks. But seriously I hope the EU dies. Come on Britbrosephs!!! I know we talk alot of shit on this site but honestly we all love each other. My fraternal love for England wants you to be free.

Everyone I know is voting out.
It's not too many of you that I know, but all 5 are voting out.

I think you're screwed like we are, though. No one I've found it's voting Clinton, yet somehow she's most likely to be elected.

I do not know. It was time for you to have a bit of a change so your country knew what shit was. It is like eating at pizza hut. You have to eat it occasionally so you remember why you hate it.

This is what I'm worried about. I'm gonna start uni in a few months and I don't know if the friends I'm gonna make are all gonna be Labour voting SJWs. I won't be able to make all the sexist, racist, whatever-ist jokes I do now around my sixth form friends. Especially because I'm in Tory heartland Norfolk now and will be going down to ultra-lefty Brighton.

Punishment for trying to take our throne with your incessant low quality shitposting
Memes giveth, and memes taketh away

How is that close? Those are some seriously large population centers marked red.

i.e. most of england.

I fucking hate the arguments whereby people imply we cannot implement and enforce EU-standard regulations on our own. The moral standard has been set.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-36349023

LADS WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS SHIT, JUST OUT TODAY

E-CIGS ARE GETTING REGULATED TO HELL

THIS WILL PISS OFF THE AUTIST HIPSTERS TO NO END

VAPE OR DIE B*TCH

This is some disgraceful propaganda

Because someone posted a new poll yesterday from Channel 4 and it showed all of the shitskins are heavily in the remain camp, as are all the lefties and the Celts.

It is going to be close if it is a legitimate referendum.

You say "try" but we took it fair and square, you'll notice the other flags talk wistfully about your shit posting while back when you held the throne you were ripped all the time like we are now, you're just a distant number 2 now. Anyways we only really started shitposting after weedman got elected.

Memes can tell the future friendo

>I work as a taxi driver in London
John is that you?

How do we use this regulation of mouth fedoras? I doubt many on Sup Forums use them.

>Brighton
Thats a party uni mate, did you apply to Sussex uni too?

Fucks sake the EU is becoming so fucking USSR tier

Kek

>Psychoactive Substances bill bans all legal highs and research chemicals

Okay then I guess I'll go back to buying my drugs illegally off of dealers then.

>EU Regulating E-Cigs
Oh, I guess I'll just go back to smoking regular cigarettes then

I really fucking hate this country lads. I hate the cunts who run it, I hate the cunts in the EU who dictate to us how we should fucking run it. It never used to be like this.

It's like we're living in the final chapter of the Lord of the Rings, except this time Saruman and Grima Wormtongue win and permanently enslave the Hobbits.

>When they return home, however, the Shire hobbits discover their cherished ideal corrupted. A totalitarian state has replaced the carefree rural life, dominated by "the Rules" and suffering from "no beer and very little food." Journeying deeper into the Shire reveals a devastated countryside.

>Mordor has come home; everything the hobbits have fought so hard for has been ruined. At first glance, Frodo and the others blame outside forces for the destruction. Evil men, brigands, and thieves have moved in while the protecting Rangers have gone to war. Sharkey, their leader, has urged them to "hack, burn and ruin" since his arrival. The hobbits soon learn that Sharkey is their old enemy Saruman, who has ravaged the Shire in revenge for his own losses.

>The outsiders are not the only ones to blame, however. Like the evil of the Ring, the evil that besets the Shire works from within, feeding on the hobbits' own desires.Worst of all, the hobbits have allowed this to happen; whether through inattention or cowardice, the most sensible and good hobbits went along with the changes until, "before we knew where we were," the beauty and joy of the Shire were gone.

>The government says the tighter controls on nicotine strength and the size of devices are part of a drive to improve public health and protect children.

Holy fucking shit. Literally no reputable evidence to suggest that vaping is bad. Yes, nicotine is but on it's own without all the chemicals included in cigarettes, the effects are negligible. "...to protect children" is also a major cop out and panders to emotion.

The only reason for this happening as far as I can tell is to stop too many people from quitting the burning jew stick.

The polls suggest we will stay but I have had a similar experience to you. I do however know a few people who want to stay because they believe the isolation memes.

Yeah, I applied for Sussex. A party uni? Sounds fun.

We only started shitposting because the memes forsook us and we had to cope somehow. I mean have you seen our Prime Minister?

isolation isnt a meme tho no ones ever left

Noice. You´ll see a lot of hipster scum in and around Brighton. I live in Worthing myself and there are people with stretched ears and shiity tattos everywhere but most people over the age of 30 are pro-UKIP and pro Leave.

I was in town today and and there were Leave campaign campaigners handing out leaflets and I overheard people saying they support UKIP.

I wish

Turn Brighton from Green to Purple in a single election cycle. Sounds like a challenge.

You dont have any faketaxi-esque stories then, do you?

Go to various vape forums and leddits, tell nige because he's a long time supporter of vapin:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0Lf8LKG8bM

If I see hipsters or anyone of that sort, I find myself almost laughing out loud in the street because of how ridiculous they look.

Nigel uses a mouth fedora?

>If we lose, this has to be rigged.

Your family are inbreds, your "friends" are cunts. You are the minority.

hark at thee

Sounds like you are the cunt mate.
Bye

I know the UK's small M8 but surely you don't know everyone who lives here personally.

I went to Sussex in '94.

It was all House music and Goa Trance back then. Fucking terrible.

That's my experience also. I'm at a RG uni and everyone I know is either voting out or don't care/not voting.

With the exception of a couple of left wing news sites and Reddit, everywhere online seems to be anti-EU: Youtube, Google (looking at Google trends), #voteleave's massively more active than #strongerin on Twitter. Vote Leave on Facebook is growing twice as fast and is more talked about than Stronger In; Leave.EU (campaign that lost out on the official designation) is nearly at 700,000 likes.

The only way I can see us losing this referendum is electoral fraud.

>You dont have any faketaxi-esque stories then, do you?
Unfortunately not, most pay by card, so there is never any
> 'I haven't got any money to pay'
>'I can think of you a few ways you can pay'
whips cock out

BASED ANGLOSPHERE

Maybe we can annex Ireland and Scandanavia while we're at it, and take US back

@74690290

No (you) for you.

>The only way I can see us losing this referendum is electoral fraud.

Are you really deluded enough to believe the Brexiters are the majority?

The tide is against us, OP

The BBC are shilling hard for Remain and I don't think we can compete with that sort of nationwide propaganda

I want to believe, but unless we all go out there and campaign for Brexit ourselves I doubt we are gonna win this one :(

Because this is great Britain and my ancestors have not split their blood for hundreds of years to protect the soil i walk on. Because my grandparents did not die in world war 2 only to be ruled by them 40/50 years later. Neither did my parents. Because we will not become Ahmed.

I do not care what any burgers opinions are of our great land, you may call us cucked, call us week, but truth be told the British people are the only chance Europe has...again.

Because when times are tough we always step up

That's the kind of shit that can be easily tuned out of my head because it's so awful

This.

I work in London and commute from the East coast. In the East everyone is a Brexit supporter; in London EVERYONE is in the Remain camp. Londoners out number those in the East ten to one.

We ain't leaving Europe anytime soon.

Test post

So is the referendum really on when Glastonbury is? Surely that will prevent brain dead teenagers from voting.

If they are stupid enough to be pro-EU, then they are stupid enough to not have a postal vote.

>They don't like House music

Next you'll be telling me you don't like ae

Nice dubs tho

you bongs better redeem yourself and vote out

Why would I listen to PS1 menu music for entertainment?

so all the racists brits on Sup Forums are just mad because they're all poor? i knew it

only by 200,000 max though.

Surely the Out campaign should have got their shit together and set up loads of festivals on the day of the vote or other events to distract them

please dont vote

Fucking Scotcucks.

>not liking this:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Py0DUvG7s

Now I know you're a troll