Anyone following the serious drama happening at r/Mr_Trump with r/The_Donald??

I'm going to talk about reddit here a bit. Before you roll your eyes out of your skull and say reddit = fagets, this is really about Trump & Free speech, two things we fucking love. Also the crossover of Sup Forums and reddit is wide, there's basically Sup Forums colonies in reddit now. We did it.

That said - who is following what is happening in reddit.com/r/The_Donald & reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump? The_Donald USED to be a place that have some seriously open fuckery, almost on the levels seen here at this board. We could openly post controversial shit about Islam, Feminism, whatever drama we knew would piss off the overwhelmingly regressive libtard mindset that reddit has become over the years. It got to a point that we could shove our shitposts right to the top of reddit for millions of people to get triggered at. This got discussion really going, in the comments. The energy was undeniable.

So undeniable, that the insane SJW mob that rules that place went after the top moderators of the subreddit - and eventually doxxed him. The main dude targeted was CisWhiteMaelStrom. He weighed his options, and decided to disappear rather than face more serious real life consequences. At this point the keys to r/The_donald were haphazardly handed over to conspicuous people. TrumpGal, Lil-Z, & GrumbleDog to be exact. There wasn't very strong vetting here, and this moment became a turning point in the subreddit losing it's warrior spirit. It's first step to getting cucked like the rest of the fucking world it seems.

The new topmods group's intentions and goals for the sub ultimately turned out to be completely counter to the high energy & open truth shitposting users who made the sub the great place it is. The userbase who followed in Trump's footsteps and posted bold truths loud and proud would now see their home for shitposting heavily censored & mostly neutered to a point that it's initial premise is all but lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QbXbK2XSZ5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back to redit

I noticed that when Hillary started paying shills, the_donald got brigaded with bots that kept posts at 0.

Now, the same bots are hitting /mr_trump, but not /the_donald.

Seems fucking shady.

Can confirm. r/the_donald is compromised

You sound like a total reddit faggot. We don't care about you internet drama. Fuck off.

fucking kill yourself

no one gives a fuck

no one needed an update about what is going on at fucking reddit of all places

ITT edgy polfags pretending they aren't redditfags

HOLY NIGGER FUCKING SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT RIBBIT REEEE

Luddite faggots like you are why the Jews keeps winning.

>waaaaaahhhhh don't post anything outside muh safe space here :'''(

Listen you stupid motherfucker: reddit is one of the most visited websites in the entire world. If an idea spreads on there, it has significantly greater potential to spread throughout the world. But instead of utilizing that, you fucking autists start getting upset about your imaginary internet wars. You'd rather spend your life complaining about niggers on Sup Forums than to actually change anything. I sincerely implore you to drink bleach and slit your wrists. You are the most worthless forms of life to ever disgrace the planet Earth. I fucking rue the day that your fathers raped your whore mothers and caused her to shit out you fucking sacks of shit out of her diseased cunt. Kill yourselves immediately.

>we
Kill yourself nerd

Quit typing your gay ass paragraphs glorifying your faggot website. No one gives a shit. You have to go back.

No, fuck you. You waste away your pathetic faggot life here, I actually care about change.

get lost to redit

>I actually care about change
>my Internet drama will bring change
Typical reddit autism

fuck off

kek, you truly are a top class twat mate.

The news mods took this whole fucking community, 130k people, and just started pruning it like they built it themselves. The de-listed the IRC from the front-page of the subreddit, which hundreds of people were using daily, started CENSORING WORDS like Trigglypuff - even ISLAM for a time, and culminated the take over by booting out all the original mods under them & putting new people in place who would shill for them.

The core community saw all of this happen right in front of them - the whole mod queue replaced overnight, thousands of bans & deleted threads & a strange attitude shift to being pussies all of a sudden about certain issues. TrumpGal herself had a screenshot of one of her modmial messages floating around where she said "We shouldn't allow Mohammed drawing posts - it's too dangerous!". Can you fucking believe this shit? The EXACT cuckoldry we fight against as a community was being usurped from the top down by a total bunch of cucks.

This was the time r/Mr_Trump took a stronghold. Wrongfully dropped mods - the ones who originally made the_donald great - banded together in this new UNKEKED domreddit - r/Mr_Trump

We've all been here getting back to fucking business - cranking the shitposting up to overdrive. Serious as fuck about Making America Great Again. Popular meme comedy bullshit really does affect the political world.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the internet has been meme'ing a man into office.

>all this autism about wanting so send a message
how much does schlomo shekelgoldbergstienowitz pay you?

Tell me you faggots don't love trump.

Who wouldn't want a place to post pictures of dead terrorists that could potentially be seen by millions of people?

FUCKING LEAVE REEEEEEEE

So wait, is /r/Mr_Trump a genuine uncucked dom? I saw it a few days ago and was unsure as I don't really follow any of the drama.

tl;dr a long list of reasons to avoid reddit.

>TrumpGal, Lil-Z

Are they women? "Gal" and "Lil"?

Let's let these shills in office

i dont use reddit much but i looked at "The_Donald" sub recently. It was okay, should i used the "Mr_Trump" one instead?

Yep it's the uncucked one. Follow along for the fun & bullshit of going back to the top once again if you're interested.

The dudes who make the_donald a fun place got kicked out, and are now doing it at r/Mr_Trump instead. Simple as that.

Serves them right for letting women be their mods
Bet the old mod did this on purpose

The_Donald got bought by Hillary.

I CAN AND WILL TAKE YOUR RECTAL TEMPERATURE FOR MY FAGGOT CENCUS

literally nobody cares
you are le stereotypical reddit meme personified, caring about your dramas and upboats, thinking you are in any way important. fucking just kill yourself famalam

TrumpGal is a grill. AND SHE WORKS FOR A PR COMPANY. Lil-Z is just a beta cucked dude

nobody cares
this is Sup Forums

>reddit is full of censorship, SJWs, and is generally a shitty forum to discuss anything remotely controversial

YA DONT FUCKING SAY? MAYBE THERES A REASON WE DON'T LIKE OR WANT REDDIT HERE.

Will you please stop posting reddit drama here, no one fucking wants to hear it.

Nobody cares about free speech or Hillary getting elected.

K.

Shill.

a fucking a

You browse reddit.

checkem

reddit isn't free speech fucktard, it's heavily censored both by mods and by le retarded downvote system

No one can touch us here because there is no one to touch in the first place

>moderate-to-large sized subreddits being overthrown by SJWs
Why the fuck is this such a common occurrence?
I've had a founder role of a couple different communities throughout the years and never had problems. I usually just make an account to hold the ADMIN status and almost never use it unless necessary and mod my actual account. It works out great, an off-hand approach since I'm the only one I trust that doesnt go on fucking banning sprees for epeen and no having to put up with people that would want to brown-nose.

Yeah r/Mr_Trump is the now the place for quality bantz. The_Donald is done

^^^ Basically this. Very solid chance that hillary super pac paid PR to take over the reddit mouthpiece of Trump

why are you even posting this here?

No one cares.

>.
We already know that reddit is shit.

All the same, thanks for reminding the newfags

daily reminder this is COINTEL in action

First post best post
Fuck you neo/pol/ kids

both of you back 2 redit

I LOVE REDDIT I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR THE REDDIT PEOPLE BUT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Can we not shit up this board talking about reddit? Thanks senpai

Starting to think this whole thread and all Reddit-related threads posted to Sup Forums lately are just a Shillary scheme to divide/distract Trump supporters. Struggling to find another reason for this faggotry

>. We could openly post controversial shit
>we could make ignorant bigoted statements because we really thought free speech doesn't have consequences

fixed

Reddit fags need to fuck off. This is Hillary territory.

I am a #cruzmissile now

I want a lot of people to talk about the Muslim Invasion and how it's a huge problem. Almost the entire mainstream media wants us to bend over for mudslams. At the_donald's peak you could shitpost about islam and it would reach an insane amount of people and start discussion.

The_Donald was seriously a place that was redpilling a lot of people.

Sorry to hear you're such a cuck you don't think you could influence anyone.

confirmed

Thanks OP. Knew that ciswhitemaelstrom was gone but that was it, never even knew about r/Mr_Trump
Will be using the new domreddit from now on

>So undeniable, that the insane SJW mob that rules that place went after the top moderators of the subreddit - and eventually doxxed him

This is why I don't give a fuck about the retards over at reddit. Unless you're fucking 14 years old we all remember all the shitty things reddit has done to censor what they don't like.

Outside of reddit it's well known for being a leftist controlled site run on censorship.

They make a sub that's very unpopular with the admins and don't even use a fucking $5 VPN.

I understand reddit is VERY FAR from a perfect free speech social platform, but there's no reason to NEVER USE IT ALL. It's just a TOOL. Be pragmatic, like Trump. Not an idealist. Like Mohammed

>ebin points
that is the drama

They can't see beyond that
^:D

Also, GTFO OP

>B-but muh Donald
>Ur in le safe space

If you come from there, stay there. Nobody here gives a fuck about Reddit, get over it already. Go ask /r/Sup Forums if you need help

reddit=fagets

>reddit

Ban the redditors.

You should be concerned about Prison Bitch using divisive tactics.
But I don't think the donald or mr trump related threads are one of those tactics.
It really is a shit storm over there and it warrants discussion.

reddit is a shit website period, people who were willing to go to the donald in the first place were already ready to swallow the redpill, and without that shitty fucking subreddit they would have found elsewhere. Reddit is trash because of the people, and the upvoting system

Having said that, i am now a #redditmissile, thanks op

REDDIT ARE BRINGING NIGGER
THEY ARE BRINGING CLUCKS
AND SOM OF THEM I ASSUME ARE GOOD PEOPLE

I MEAN SOMEBODY IS DOING THE KEKOLDING

Who cares. Apparently reddit mods have infiltrated The_Donald and are going to try and censor it or something

The_Donald was a Sup Forums colony anyway, I don't think any of us expected it to last so long before they shut it down. It preformed very well but it isn't the backbone of Trump's memetric warfare army, just an expendable colony which over preformed it's purpose

A lot of people migrated from Sup Forums to Reddit when this place got flipped, right around 2009 or so. It quickly turned into the most influential place on the Internet.

Then, Reddit's co-founder, Aaron Schwartz, killed himself, and Reddit got completely flipped.

Reddit is special interests because it's where the Normies hang to be cool. It's completely subverted.

Sup Forums was completely subverted way before that, so we're kind of used to it here now.

It is what it is, and don't take the Internet too seriously, ever.

Influencing public opinion is the number one thing in the world to the controllers. Why do you think everyone carries a state of the art wireless device with two cameras and a microphone that is always online?

Don't worry about it too much.

this is ofensiv
delet at once

I know Sup Forums "doesn't care about reddit" but this IS ACTUALLY FUCKING POLITICS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE. I realized I'm going against the grain here even mentioning reddit, but forget the metadrama for a second and take some perspective. A community not terribly unlike one here at Sup Forums has been basically overtaken by COINTEL

(admittedly a community that has to live under reddits dumb ideas)

Is that not political enough for people who basically all already posts on each other boards to discuss?

Sorry to burst your bubble but social media platforms do factor into our reality of persuasion and influence. Not everyone is a NEET who posts on 4hcin.

You Trump assholes can't even get along with each other.
What a bunch of fucking sociopaths.

First post best post. Now and forever redditors go the fuck home.

Nice perspective. This is the stuff I started this thread for.

you're talking about reddit drama. reddit's a cancerous place as a whole, and you post some small instance of it occurring here as if we should care? take a year or two break from reddit and then look back at an average thread, even on your "redpill" subreddits and you'll see how cancerous it is

Just stop fucking posting my dude you look like a tryhard loser

Nothing to do with politics.
Reddit just needs to stay in Reddit. Deal with it on your own, faglords.

So I don't trust what either administration group says and I just read both subreddits now. I don't trust the-donald new fags because they're condescending and cancerous as shit. Cwm was the only reddit mod I've ever seen to actually have charisma. Mr-Trump mods are just (poorly) trying to emulate him. Cwm knew how to run a net community. His arrogance and autism was warranted. He should come back after unfucking his shit. Natural leader.

>IS ACTUALLY FUCKING POLITICS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE
No, it's reddit. Only reddit gives a fuck about it.

This was just one of the subverts pro-Trump. One falls, two appears

The current leadership of r/Mr_Trump is undoxxable. The Top mod is in the navy and lives offshore in a proper military base.

But...CWM is involved with the new one...

It's too bad cripplekike's site shit itself.

For a while it was like being back on Sup Forums before all these ledditors took it over.

Proof. Like I said I don't believe anything either group says.

They're all a pack of faggots as far as I'm concerned.

You're not welcome here.

You were never welcome here.

You admit you're an outsider and need to leave.

If reddit is so important and influential stay there. You're obviously just wasting your time on this site.

Shameless r/Mr_Trump plug:

youtu.be/QbXbK2XSZ5Q

My personal opinion is that Sup Forums is the seal team six of memetic warefare, yet we are xenophobic. Almost xenophobic to our own dentriment. There is no question in my mind that if Sup Forumss best and brightest joined the trump colonies across the internet it would do more for changing personal opinions and drawing in more young voters than most of us could really imagine.

But the problem I see is that no one is asking themselves the most important question.

Does KEKUS VULT?

OP you better be some sort of master ruser this shit is retarded

>unironic montage parodies

My god you are cancer in it's purest form. FUCK OFF, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE

You are trying to provoke us and falseflag to do anyshit with this, however we don't give a fuck about reddit

>WE ARE ELITE

>WE ARE ANUNEMOOSE

This is some Sup Forums tier trash.

He's back as a user, not a mod. We're very psyched to have him back, he's got some great posts.

I've never used reddit a day in my life.