What is the greatest Sup Forums moment of all time?

What is the greatest Sup Forums moment of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tpX_FyUdVo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

18-1 and TORRES

>tfw doing that today would net you a 3 day ban and instant deletion

Anyway, >Torres is up there

>implying bans mean anything
true about the deletion though

why is Sup Forums vs. Sup Forums even a thing

peru weeb admitted to scripting this get, as well as a couple other lesser gets

>shaw

holy fuck im old

literally all gets are scripted

not the greatest, but this thread was fun as fuck

top kek

did he ever pick one of them in the show?

Beastmode

the mexiget on Sup Forums that caused all of Sup Forums to flood that thread after the 7-0 was definitely not scripted

too humiliating

Short answer: Memeball aka virtual divegrass

Less short answer: They were among the last unrelegated Elites of memeball. There was also that whole thing with Together Forever (they always moved up or down at the same time) that finally died for good with no chance of coming back for round 3 after the 2016 Autumn Babby Cup.

least dorky hobby vs. most dorky hobby

>Rhythmic

>Slapping

>Sounds

Weebs seem to think that people on Sup Forums secretly love anime and we're just pretending to hate it to seem cool. What they don't realise is that we're not pretending and anyone who watches anime is a fucking loser who should kill themselves.

>torres
>shaw
I also miss all of the lechoke memes before he won a ring....
Good times.

>World Cup 2014
>no era penal
>more like no era of Mexican dominance

this

>SLAP
>SLAP
>SLAPPING SOUNDS

>hating anime
>on an anime site

You first, Muhammad

Except that's not even true. Sup Forums might not watch the stupid bullshit Sup Forums watches but shit like dbz, bebop, yyh, etc. has always been popular here. Hell Sup Forums used to have daily anime powerrankings

>he hates anime, but posts in an anime imageboard

lmao

duh

The greatest will be when 0 days till we win the CL

Sup Forums would rather not have bro culture back if it meant anime became accepted here. Imagine that.

This
Sorts true, gas real anime
Completely gas yourself

>Sup Forums hates anime
just as much as Messi hates Sprite

nah, i'll stay here posting some animu

I like sports and anime.

you have to go back

what is 18-1

Moot getting BTFO was bretty gud

Moot didn't even get BTFO here. It's was literally replies to him at a football game.

Not as good as Canada getting BTFO by Lesotho.

The Patriots had a perfect season of no losses except for the final itself. 18-1 was their final record

(OP)
(Cross-thread)

Newfag think Sup Forums existed before 18-1. It was brought back and made permanent a few weeks after because of the event. Most of the 18-1 shitposting likely took place on Sup Forums

UTV or LeX going to jail.

I also really miss Clips4Lyfe. Does he still post? Idk why I've spent a lot more time on Sup Forums and /lit/ even tho I still consider Sup Forums my homeboard. I just hate generals.

who gives a fuck they go to the super bowl every year

who cares what their record was, the butler interception was a way bigger moment

UTV and his stalker

t. buttmad chowder gurgler

Oh just went into an NBA general and he's sperging at everyone. Love that fat fuck.

Screencap?

that was a fun day

TORRES was the GOAT moment in >our history.

a history making moment

Chris Bosh look like a farmer

7-1

something that happened before sp existed

How cannot be this moment?

I miss the heatles

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already move? Oh, that's right. The decision hasn't even been made yet. In fact, it's only Week 16. Does not having the owner who cares about your city count as moving? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the team is still in San Diego? The Chargers are still in San Diego right now and they have been the best team in the city for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst stadiums in the NFL that just happens to have a lot of opposing fans because they're feeding off the lack of support of disillusioned fans. But you know what? They're still fucking here. San Diego is one of the best fucking cities in America, they had 70 degree weather in December last year and would of had rain if the weather wasn't a drought. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers stay in San Diego and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Rams just announced they're building a stadium when the city needed to get just one team, just like the Chicago does. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Spanos topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the city because it's nice. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>during the golden age moot not only talked to us but bantered with us and joined in on the memes
>hiroshimoot cant even speak english

Hiromoot can speak english, he just pretends to be a retard to avoid any question he may get

No need to hide your love of anime here. It is an anime imageboard after all

>lelbron isn't a thing on Sup Forums anymore

New Sup Forums needs to be purged

The Lestah ride. Thank god it is reaching new highs in it's funny -yet tragic- pace

thanks for the memories

smart lad

For free

it sort of morphed into legod when he beat the warriors, but nobody makes any new OC for it they just regurgitate old shit

when ABJs got BTFO

Mootdusky
TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES until it crashed Sup Forums
The UTV Archiver
2012 Summer Cup, Sup Forums 4-3 /d/

Are probably some of my top moments I remember here on Sup Forums.

>Nuke will come soon.
Top 5 sentence ever typed on Sup Forums.

Rivalry born with the 4ch cup

If you're true Sup Forums you'll know what this is.

That american vocarooing with an australia accent and reading an aussie's Bastian Schweinsteiger post

>18-1
>Sup Forums history

God damn. No wonder they elected Trudeau, all makes sense now.

The Butler INT and the Warriors losing game 7...were pretty memorable and hilarious. made me love the shitposting on this board.

Best girl coming through

Can u not read faggot

TORRES takes all time eternal top Sup Forums moment

Special mentions
>Moyes
>Schalke
The UTV Manifesto
>7-1

>TORRES
damn those days were fun

Sports related: TORRES

Not sports related: Either LeXplorer getting arrested or the UTV dossier

Ok, someone explain the torres thing to me pls

>the butler interception was a way bigger moment
patsfag are delusional

The sheer amount of time put into this whether it's a hoax or not still gets to me
>The hand just opening and closing video
/trb/ is just plain scary sometimes

>mfw I was in those threads watching the chaos unfold
meme magic is a hell of a drug

Fernando Torres. Played for Athletico Madrid. Played for Liverpool where he was successful. Moved to Chelsea and turned to shit. His performance nosedive was remarkable and a major meme on here. During his shit time at Chelsea he scored the final goal against an unstoppable unbeatable Barcelona in a Champions League semi-final to get them through to the final. The key factors being Barcelonas main rivals being the 2 Madrid teams, and everyone on Sup Forums hating the tippy tappy style of Barcelonas football. Basically the stars aligning to knock the Evil Empire of Barca out of the Champions league.

Chelsea was down 0-1 and down to ten men in the return leg of the Champions League semis against Barcelona. Di Matteo had taken over as interm manager and Fernando Torres had transferred from Liverpool to Chelsea for 50M pounds and had been a complete flop; he was subbed on for Drogba as Chelsea was winning the match on aggregate.

Barcelona was pressing hard in the final minutes and controlled the match from the Chelsea half, but one deflection allowed Bosigwa to clear the ball. Torres anticipated the clearance (or pass depending on how you look at it) and got a huge head start, no offside and faced Victor Valdez one on one. He strolled past Valdez and scored the last goal, sealing the match and Chelsea's place in the finals against Bayern in Munich (which is another great moment).

Sup Forums exploded with TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES. Every single thread was Torres and generals were spammed with Torres. Keep in mind this was during the height of Barcelona's golden Tiki Taka era, when Xavi, Iniesta and Messi were unplayable, and Guardiola was the manager.

video for reference
youtu.be/tpX_FyUdVo0

TORRES probably.
7-1, 18-1, Chargers copy pasta probably go next

Not greatest but honorary mention for pic related webm and deathmarch that put memes into sp legacy

This right here. This is possibly the pinnacle of autism.

>I don't rate Barça

Lol I don't care.

Thanks mate

his goal was completely inconsequential though

TORRES is the worst meme

Lol, damn dude. Wish I had been around sp then.

Objectively correct