Mexican league

>mexican league

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta-communication
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its like that in MLS as well. No American was in the top 5-top 10 for the golden boot last season.

i mean, our best player is overseas

Yeah but its sad and hilarious that Americans arent even the best players in MLS.

americans, for the most part, suck at soccer. is this news to you in some way?

No, it does still make sense though; Soccer has never been a primary sport here and as the MLS pays decently enough to make up for its mediocrity, waning stars & lazy players from other countries who came here will naturally dominate it.

>best
Can't even use that superlative properly as we have no truly good players

Meh, Americans suck at the sport and none of us give a shit about the mls "league". It's only watched by faggot hipsters, and the people who actually like the sport only watch the euro leagues

one, that's not really true lol. two, are you retarded? 'best' just refers to the highest among a group; the US has soccer players, therefore there is a "best" US soccer player.

Not really. All it shows is that MLS struggles to keep American talent. All.of our best players are in Europe (Pulisic, Wood, Brooks, Johnson) as well as our most promising young players (Carter Vickers, Hyndman, Miazga, Green, Horvath)

difference is 100% of Americans know MLS is a garbage league tho; meximelts and chicanos actually think Liga MX could compete in south america

>this concentrated & weapons-grade Hague-convention banned autism

m8 I was being hyperbolic and saying that our talent pool is so shit that the comparative "best", which frequently connotes quality, means practical little when our "best" is still subpar.

>having the gall to call anyone autistic after this spergout

just admit that you were wrong, jesus. you tried to be cute about a word and it was fucking stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta-communication

American education is truly in a crisis period.

please stop doubling-down on your 'tism, you're embarrassing me as an American.

no, while it was rather unclear, i immediately understood the joke he was making while you took it painfully literally. I hate explaining jokes but you need to learn a thing or two about the concept of connotation like said

Never mind m8. You win.
Don't even try him as it's a road to nowhere.

>United statian thread about Mexico

nothing to see here, lads

move along

Tigres is neat (UANL)

yeah i was gonna write up a concise explanation of the joke but then i remembered that it's Sup Forums so all he's gonna do is to dig his heels in autismally deny everything in order to protect his e-honor.

>It's only watched by faggot hipsters, and the people who actually like the sport only watch the euro leagues

This precisely. real life MLS fans are top memelords who are largely soccer-illiterate and are only there for the novelty and smug hipsterdom over other Americans. All the actual soccer autists in the US strictly focus on European leagues

>uANAL

Yeah, we still beat the shit out of every single ameriturd team

>Yeah, we still beat the shit out of every single ameriturd team

That's not an accomplishment you damn gnome. If you have to use American teams as a standard or performance benchmark of any sort, your teams are shit. I wonder why people don't get the idea that being able to win against American teams doesn't absolve your team from ridicule, even from Americans.

See what said. We know and aren't bothered by how shit the MLS and USMNT are; Mexis and Bongs still think they're contenders, and this is why we laugh

>big fish in small pond

>funes Mori is a success in that league

Wew

No, most people I know think that the Mexican league is full of shitty teams

Didn't Tigres play in the Libertadores final last year?

Funes Mori surprise World Cup hero when

Thank you, and that league is so corrupt its imposible to win as we were just guests, well, guests that fuck your wife,and daughters, etc

>1 team spends 200million in drug money on players as opposed to the normal 50 million of drug money, it was a good year ese

>is representative of a league as a whole

these. Never got why people criticize soccer here as if it's a sport that the whole country is invested in both materially and spiritually.

hmm which one will i buy?

Xolofag here
I miss benedetto and Dayro we fucking suck now we are going to the playoffs but thats it

how benedetto playing in Boca??
I heard hes decent am I right?

Where is Gignac?

Grondona MVP.

That doesn't make an argument

Our best players play in Europe and our league is still dominated by argies

Yes, he's doing quite well

Think he was the only player to score a hat trick last semester and he scored two, last week football started again and he scored two

But Funes Mori (Rogelio, Ramiro was good) here was a meme because of how bad he was

at Tijuana he was really good but for some reason xolos sold him to america and he was average there but I'm glad he's good again hopefully we can sign him again someday
yeah I know he was a meme but he really just taps in and let Dorlan Pabon do all the work

>team called America
>Doesn't play in the US

This should be a sueable offence

estás >implicando que tigres perdió por corrupción?

>Dorlan cagon
one of the worst players I've seen, is he doing good in mexico?

decent with crackdona(gordona) in monterrey kek

>letting a peruANO be top scorer
sasuga, Mexico

>team is twice as old as MLELS

embarrassing

Based Ruidiaz

>this topic
>the subject of discussion
>all these amerigordos flags

buy lozano already you mofo

multiple reasons: he lost his fucboi Rafas Sobis who gave him a lot of goal pases on his 2 first seasons;now playing different positions, team overall isnt doing good, defensed know how to neutralize him, hes getting old, hes going diva

hes a meme here too, MTY plays full madman all attack and he gets a lot of easy rebounds to tap in

no, it was Atletico Nacional (Col) - Independiente del Valle (Ecu)

>Rafa Sobis
I miss him, people couldn't appreciate just how much he helped Gignac in those seasons.

im sensing a lot of bad CHI in this thread

>lozano
Is he good? He was amazing on FM

tuca choked that game, still shit like this happened, minute 8 only a yellow

Eso pasa en todos los juegos en sudamerica. Tigres debio saber eso y jugar igual

he's ok for midtable teams but they want to sell him at +20M yuros madness

Not my problem you root for a whore of a """"""""""""""""""""""""""TEAM"""""""""""""""""""""""

>Dayro

This man was the biggest fraud in Colombian football history and somehow he managed to actually do well in a league.

Already mentioned itt m8.

Also Dwyer will be switching to us soon.

don't talk shit about dayro

And?

That happens in every south american country. Our players get bought when they're 19, some of them don't even get to play in first division

Where's that french lad?

>Thiago Volpi was deemed not to be good enough for Hue Serie A clubs, was 100% a Serie B/C keeper
>goes to Mexico
>best keeper in the league

>Rafael Sóbis
>decent Brasileirao-level AM, lucky to be in the right teams at the right time, never good enough for the NT
>has 4 good seasons in a 13 year career, was never the same after the 2006 Libertadores
>goes to Mexico
>a fucking superstar

"B-b-but our League is as good as the hue or argie leagues, we swear""
t. chicanos

>it's another mexican teams reach the concachampions final episode

Your clubs need to export players to survive. All South American leagues but Brazil are like that.
We are an importer league.

Even the PL has an English top scorer at #1 (ok, shared with Lukaku.)

Well tbf last season was the first time an englishman was topscorer of the english league in this century.

delete this

That's standard for Libertadores you imbecile. This is the issue with having NA teams being invited to play in Copa Libertadores or the Copa America. Mexico expects all these things to be called. Instead of complaining, just fucking play.

>peru (gay)