So I need advice. There's this chick who is really interested in me but she is fat...

So I need advice. There's this chick who is really interested in me but she is fat. I hate to be superficial but what do I do.
looks a lot like the chick in the pic

Force feed her cake till shes fatter

That's not fat, that's just chubby

Why would I do that user

Whatever gets you laid. I bet she's better than your hand.

Hit that shit. Raw fucking dog. As often as possible!

Body isn't bad, face here is ehhh.
Make a list of the advantages and whatnot of being with her.

If you're gonna be a pussy about it, gimme her number and I'll fuck the shit out of her for you.

How old is she?

aint nothing wrong with a little thicc

Nothing wrong with her faggot. Go out and get that pussy

Dude that's not fat. OP must be a fag

Fat pussy is better than no pussy

If she is always chasing after you, you'll be the dominate one and she will always trying to appease you instead of the other way around.

As long as the face is okay, sure.

I've dated thinner

get with her and fuck all that puppy fat off then.

i have a similar question, i feel like this girl at work "might" be into me, so i asked her out for coffee some time this week, and she apologized and said she can't because she has school.

so i kinda panicked and said it was cool, and if she'd like to take me up on the offer to let me know.

is there anyway i can save myself from my total fucking beta move?

Be firm about when you want to have coffee with her
but sounds like she could be avoiding you
You should figure out by asking her again

If that's what she looks like what are you bitching about, I'd totally dick her meat tunnel.

This. Ask her again and if she has some excuses and doesn't offer an alternative, don't put it back on her. Just say that's too bad and don't think about it anymore

i'm mostly worried about asking too soon, how long should i wait before i ask again?

Bro, she's ok if that's her size comparison.

Give it at least three days since you asked her

that's fucking fat and you're fucking desperate.

dude bang the fuck out of her what the fuck is wrong with you. that bitch will smash your head into her pussy with her thighs so hard your tongue is gonna come out of her asshole.