How the FUCK do they do it, Sup Forums?

Is there a more consistent band?

That album is unanimously considered a 10 amongst rigorous musicalists

Swans

Not in my book.
Radiohead's only masterpiece is Kid A.
Just like The Velvet Underground's only masterpiece is "& Nico", along with Kanye West's only masterpiece being "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". There has never been a single artist with more than one masterpiece.

*cough*blacke eyed peas*cough*

Wait, I meant OK Computer, goddamn it. I can't think straight today.

Among the most avant-garde composers, music scholars versed in hundreds of years of traditionalist music and direct blood descendants of Mozart, Bach, Mussorgsky, Debussy; they widely consider "In Rainbows" to be the pinnacle of human achievement.

But Kid A is the only good Radiohead album

>There has never been a single artist with more than one masterpiece

>Hunky Dory
>Ziggy
>Station to Station
>Low
>Heroes
>Blackstar

Let's Dance is growing on me a lot

Lodger on me man...so underrated

Yeah, Death Grips

Hip hop is age restricted you fucking arrogant goof, no one who listens to it as a teenager seriously listens to it as an adult, its for a phase in a kids life l, name me one adult who listens still Dre unironically

It is a melodic magnum XXL opus

i concur

vid Bowie turned marketing into the essence of his art. All great phenomena of popular music, from Elvis Presley to the Beatles, had been, first and foremost, marketing phenomena (just like Coca Cola and Barbie before them); however, Bowie turned that into an art of its own. With Bowie the science of marketing becomes art; art and marketing become one. There were intellectuals who had proclaimed this theory in rebellious terms. Bowie was, in many ways, the heir, no matter how perverted, of Andy Warhol's pop art and of the underground culture of the 1960s. He adopted some of the most blaspheme issues and turned them upside down to make them precisely what they had been designed to fight: a commodity.

Bowie was a protagonist of his times, although a poor musician: to say that Bowie is a musician is like saying that Nero was a harp player (a fact that is technically true, but misleading). Bowie embodies the quintessence of artificial art, raises futulity to paradigm, focuses on the phenomenon rather than the content, makes irrelevant the relevant, and, thus, is the epitome of everything that went wrong with rock music.

They eat their vegetables

You mean drugs

>only good Radiohead album
>the b-side album is better than it

I don't think so, they have found away to make everyone of their albums almost equally shit

Not true quite a few artist have more than one masterpiece
Beatles
Kanye
Bowie
Beach Boys
Bob Dylan
Smiths
Joy Division
Tim Buckley
Frank Zappa
Can
Outkast
Stevie Wonder
I would say every one of those artist has 2 or more albums that could be considered a masterpiece.

mark my words NO ONE will listen to MBDTF 5 years from now, perhaps hip hop heads will for reference

Your book is wrong. Go suck a dick.

They're consistent, but that's still their second worst.

>radiohead does bland beatles-lite rock
I will never understand this board, or the general public's love for this album. you had to have been 10 years old when it came out tot hink it was anything special.

How's it bland?

in rainbows was radiohead masquerading as coldplay

But that's wrong. A Moon Shaped Pool was their best album.

meme school

>*blocks your path*