What dog breed is your favorite? Doberman is objectively the best

What dog breed is your favorite? Doberman is objectively the best.

fuck dobermans and fuck you.

>not posting a reason for hostility
Ok, you pussy anoncuck.

"Objective" means fact and not opinion. If the doberman was "objectively" the best breed, this would not be a thing:

"Wobbler's syndrome, cervical vertebral instability (CVI), and cardiomyopathy are some serious health problems affecting Dobermans; some minor diseases seen in this breed of dog include canine hip dysplasia (CHD), osteosarcoma, von Willebrand's disease (vWD), demodicosis, and gastric torsion."

Sup Forums is for cats

I'm a purse dog man m'self.

Fuck dogs if every dog dropped dead I'd be fucking happy

that dobe has fucked up feet

lurchers are the best, pic related - my boy.

I'm aware of what objective means and what possible health issues Doberman face. My dobe is raw fed (the best doggo diet) and well bred. I know this doesn't mean he is exempt from health problems, but he is very healthy and a fucking genius.

YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP

What's wrong with the feet?

Idk much about different breeds but I know my friends german shepherd seems to bark in morse code. They own a part of the radio so it might be normal

OK, so in your limited, subjective opinion, Dobermans are neato. Awesome. Good Game. Can I, like, hang out with you and stuff?

Cat

Sure

Dobies were ruined in the 70s, when they became really popular and unscrupulous breeders flooded the gene pool haphazardly. For about 10-15 years, until the mid-80s, dobies became vicious and unstable as a result.

The best dog is a Labrador, and that's been objectively proven. They're the smartest, most social, most easily-trained, best tempered dogs in the world. They have a soft mouth, are good with children and other animals, and people who have become injured or lost have had their lives saved by Labradors who instinctively keep people warm and fed without need for instruction.

Dogs are faggots

This

aren't claws supposed to come out at the end, not on the top like that

Border Collie, all day.

When he is standing his claws protrude from the end. He is kinda relaxed and chillin in this pic, which makes it look weird. I see what you're saying, kek.

Good looking

He is a burrower. Any dobfags experience the same thing?

Dobe user here, but that's a good looking dog . What's the name?

Whichever breed it fucking my girlfriend.

>niggers
>spics

We are talking about dogs, cucklord.

Yeah, my girlfriend likes getting knotted by dogs.

>d*gs
>d*g lovers

Since when have negroes, rednecks, and spics been on Sup Forums, and moreover, in such a number?

Furry fucking degenerate. At least dogs have a way bigger cock than you.

At least I have a cock, you fucking pussy

Malinois Master Race checking in.

>has a cock
>watches dogs nut inside gf

Cuck faggot

/thread