Hello =)

Hello =)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those nipples would look amazing in the right pair of clamps. and hello

Do you have a penis?

No

are you pregnant or you have the saggiest possible titties for a young lady?

momy?

Don't be mean

Would devour/10

I want you to massage my prostate mommy

open full jerry can

Do you want one?

why would you post on this board of neckbeard losers?

daaamn dem nipples doe

would still suck if that makes you feel better

pusspuss NOW!

Show me ur ass

show face? do you like having them played with

I love these tits. I've never wanted to suck on something so badly in all of my life. I love you op.

Good question

>neckbeard
check

>loser
check

well atleast im not fat

Your tits are saggy as fuck

Yeah, nah. Youre not real. Not fooling anyone with a single timestamp and tits.

tits in ass

Kik?

Jesus christ it looks like those tits have been formed on a planet with 3x gravity and you did pushups all day with no bra on.

Will you be my mommy?

Moar

YOUR TITS ARE WEIRD!!!!!!

Wow those are some droopers.

5/10. nice timestamp tho

I am not

How
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

I'm interested. post pusssy

Op isnt the girl in the picture. Jussayin.

those tits look great for sucking

Would you like one?

maybe

Nice

Eeewwwwwww

You should pump them and get them lactating. They look like they're made to make milk.

>ywn drug and abduct OP, take her to your small family milk farm in rural Wisconsin, tie her up in a milking parlor and attach milkers to her droopy udders, and painfully milk her of all the fluid she can provide for months on end, while force-feeding and impregnating her to maximize her productive capacity, until she either dies from exhaustion and constant stress or sepsis from living amidst piles of her own fetid shit, and leaves a beautiful fat and bloated corpse for you to fuck with elongated nine-inch nipples from the constant milking and force-feeding and also a succulent tender prime veal miscarriage for you to dine on like meat

Why even live ...

awesome boobiz

Most interesting post itt
>everything else
Dog shit. A single pair of droopy knockers and a larping faggot pretending to be a woman. Little cunty teenagers need to stop playing around on Sup Forums, im trying to get my fucking rocks off for real.

what the fuck

State your business.

Hi

Wowsers, the second pic of 5/10 titties. It only took you the better half of the fucking hour.

How many kids have you had?

Your tits need a little confidence. Staring at the ground like that makes you look weak.

Nah, your boobs look like they're punishments. You have bad genes, your left boob has cells that reproduced twice, or your right boob has cells that reproduced half as much as needed.

Aside from that, human breasts aren't supposed to hang like utters. So congrats, you have anomalies on your chest, I'm sure you can find a closet fag hiding well enough to pretend to be straight that would want to touch them, though.

Good luck in life, posting your titties voluntarily on Sup Forums. You're making great choices.

>makes typical tumblr whore face
>doesn't have the 7/10 tumblr whore body to back her up
I've seen hamplanets with perkier funbags. Good god. Brush your teeth, your tongue is disgusting.

making great choices?

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR ASSHOLE

Sarcasm isn't something you understand, is it?

Why does only r9k and soc get hot girls
only fat asses, acne weeaboos and ugly americans post here

You can say I'm making bad decisions. But "making bad choices" is something that an illiterate would say.

OP here ,

your dick is as small as a fucking cocktail shrimp

Fine, be a nigger about the grammar.

You're making shitty choices, poor choices, bad decisions, and have terrible breasts.

People don't make choices. You idiot.

I hope English isn't your first language, because your understanding of it is as terrible as your judgement and your breasts.

You cant really say much you dont even have good tits js

If you see a moralfag in the street, would you kill them quickly, or slowly?

so is yours

This is why girls are icky. They're never satisfied with anything, they think they deserve things 5X better than themselves, and they think far too emotionally. Now fix your nasty ass babushka breasts.

NOT OP

>This is why americans are icky. They're never satisfied with anything, they think they deserve things 5X better than themselves, and they think far too emotionally. Now fix your nasty ass jew dicks.
ftfy

where you from OP?

are you asian.. what kind of fetish is this?

Maine

I'm white

hi ms. white from maine - 36 D ? am i correct

38C

can i see them again, please. is peeing yr fetish?

ey bbygirl lemme whispa in ya ear

Oh, kinky. I like.

I've seen so many titties at this point can you do something sexy with them at least? Maybe suck on a nipple or something hold then tight with one hand. Idk. Spice it up for us OP.

U have milk in tits?

by the way, don't tell me that you don't like yr boobs... I bet they attract the half of the male population of Maine on a nice sunny day

the better half * i meant

what's their YT name again? those fat bitches are gr8

post your eyes cunt

this

Show your pussy

if you don't like it, just go home, that was the say of my manager long time ago...

Can I fuck you in the ass if I promise to be gentle?

why isn't this a "hide whiteknight posts" yet?

easy easy we will get to it...hmm you will scare the chick this way

Learn English or go back to Mexico spicfag

hoho , only trump bitches can say that, chico

idk man.... should we make one? let's collab on it

be civil.. see the lad is asking you to cooperate

if dubs you go back to Mexico

Show us your ass and/or take better pictures of your tits. They're nice but your display makes them look like shit.

Just look up fat girls chubby bunny and you'll find their chubby bunny video lol. I watched that shit at work and laughed my ass off.

exactly my point.... what is the matter with that gringo ... donny is gonna be impeached anyways..

Sharpie in poop socket

thanks bro. yeah I haven't seen their shit in awhile but they were good vids lol
kek if you actually believe that

Suka..... donny is such a poorfag doesn't have money for a wall let alone for pussies.. that's why he is picking them up from eastern Europe