Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

I liked that live ep she did

legally marry in her homeland

fall in love with me

not look like a retarded britbong

NO ONE CARES

:-(

Meanie

That and impregnate

There are so many girls with this "style" I personally know a few and they all wear the same clothes and have the same expressions and humor. They have retro sailor tattos on their thighs and look dirty, like they havent bathed in a few days, their hair is matted and you can see dnadruff and probably food crums or dry cum. Nose or septum pierced, they have a "wide" taste of music which makes no sense because why would you like shit like country blues, Duke Ellington, but also Oneohtrix Point Never and wear filthy denim vests with punk patches? And there are so many of these specimen.

be attractive

She makes good tunes, I still find myself listening to Elevator Operator, An Illustration of Loneliness and Depreston now and again

ACT

not be qt

Take a dump on my face

Start HRT, Get it chopped, Move to Melbourne and tell her none of this and you may have a shot

Buuuurn

The gender spectrum?

Get my dick hard

Be attractive. But to be fair that's just genetically impossible for UK "women".

Dog her mates

Melbourne is like 8 hrs away

Piss standing up without making a mess

lies

okay guitar

I hate it, too.

Fucking hipsters.

I FUCKIN KNOW

What is she doing nowadays besides touring with Kurt Vile? I saw the first show of her tour a few years ago and haven't heard any new material since.

these

this post is a desperate cry for help

Yes

I want to push this cunt down a stairwell everytime I hear her smashed avo and rollie diet brunswick accent

on tour with Jen Cloher as the guitar player

I like it

the musical equivalent of tepid dishwater with bits of errant smashed avo and ciggy butts floating in it. No true strayan supports this trashfire.