7:00 PM

Suns

Bucks
7:30 PM

Clippers

TJ McConnell is my waifu lads

second for /btc/ and a cavs win

this will be fun until the sixers 4th quarter choke begins

i like this OP, finally an user who knows what hes doing.

>this OP

wow, the obsession

curry is trash lmao

>Iguadala just straight up pushes someone in front of a ref
>no call

wow these refs are really doing their best to bail out this meme team

Can we admit curry peaked last year. He's never gonna reach 2016 level again, that was an all time great season. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, that fucking okc performance was some god tier shit(13 3s)

that was a great game

Problem with the OP? problem with the future of the NBA? problem with the cherrypick champs? problem?

Whats your problem?

interesting pattern...

Does Okafor just not enjoy playing basketball? I can't tell whether he's not trying or is just bad

too busy thinking about what his next meal is gonna be

Sixers are getting screwed by the refs and they're still leading. Christ, who knew Durant had this much of an impact on a team like this

he's an really good shooter and had an amazing shooting season that year, but i feel like all the normies were too quick to call him the greatest of all-time

when basketball iq catches up with physical ability in a player's prime, you'll get amazing seasons like that. however, it's not sustainable for long, especially when bogut isn't around to set illegal screens anymore

>who knew that when you give up your bench for a top 5 player in the league and he goes out, your team will play a lot worse

are you fucking serious?

Yeah, but the team still has 3 all stars(two of them are great 22+ ppg scorers) and not to mention iggy. I expected curry and klay to amp up their games.
Also Harrison Barnes and ezeli were not useful to the Warriors last year, they were worthless in the playoffs

I blame Kerr. The rotations are total dogshit, putting combos like West, McCaw, Clark and Iguodala and expecting anything but losing. JaVale was working incredibly well for them when Zaza was injured and yet Kerr prefers to throw in West or even bring Zaza back in, what gives.

The '13-14 Warriors could beat these current version right now. The term is a meme by now but Steph is legit shook. 26% TS in this game. The very first shot of the game was heat check he bricked, you could audibly hear him mentally say the slump is still on. He actually did a Harden armhook baiting for fts against McConnell. This when he was miming/mocking Harden's style from the bench last season. He's desperate, it's almost getting hard to watch him struggle at this point.

>26% TS

Bucks needa win tomorrow.

>check scores for today
>Warriors losing to the 76ers
What the fuck is going on?

the memes wore off

sixers refball

one, curry is fucking garbage lately. completely lost his shooting touch, idk why. two, they're missing the most important player from last year who wasn't curry or draymond, and that's bogut. their offense revolved around him setting screens and zaza is fucking terrible at emulating him in that.

not saying barnes matters much, but when they had him they were also able to pay good players to be able to come off of the bench. with durant they cannot, so when he gets injured and curry starts laying eggs, the team falls apart.

The sixers can't even tank properly anymore

>McCaw in AGAIN with the starters

Is Steve Kerr autistic?

I've been saying this fur years now curry has just been really lucky that all those 3s have been fallowing for him, his luck has run out and now he's regrossing to the meen...

warriors only beat the sixers by 1 point last year too

kerr's gotta develop some of those yung players, next year livingston and iggy gon maybe clark they wont be able to sign anyone due to kd and curry reupping...

whatever they have on the rooster is who they have to ride with they have to get good and fast

curry was never good. He played in a system that allowed him to get tons of uncontested looks due to illegal screening. Not only that but he happened to be extremely hot at the right time when his confidence was through the roof.

However it's not just a meme when we say the 3 pointer is just a lucky shot. Curry shoots a bunch so he was bound to have a season where they all just happen to go in and he's going to have seasons where he's ice cold. That's just how statistics go. Everyone knew he would fall back down to earth, it was just a matter of time

get the spellcheck nigga, damn

did you understand my post? yes? then stfu and delte your post and ur life...

this isn't a work email or collage paper the fuck do i need to spell chekc for on Sup Forums???

delete your post and then your life...

clips just hop on spellcheck real quick

autist

LARRIOS ARE A SINKING SHIP LMAO

prepare for me to put you in a headlock, buddy

Is there any chance the sixers win

damn you really got triggered by that lol

you got one of them sub 80 IQs?

are you 12 dude

what's with the death threats lately?

please I don't want you to do something crazy. What if that guy actually did delete his life because of your post? I bet you'd feel really bad. Take it easy man, you've gone mad, you're not the chill guy I once knew, I know you're kind hearted deep down underneath the massive layers of fat and self-loathing.

Warriors are gonna finish this game with like 80 points.

Jesus Christ.

you are edgy as fuck familia, come over and eat my spicy hot tamale

clips shook af rn

TLC FROM TJ

SARIC

YO CLIPS HOP ON MICROSOFT WORD REAL QUICK LOL

pretty sure they scored like 80 something in a loss last week...

warriors are all pretty weak minded so if they get on a losing streak it's hard for them to clumb out of it since it requires real metnal fortitutue to do so...

sixers are the thinking man's team

So now that the warriors have been exposed as illegal screen abusing memechuckers, who will win the spurs-cavs finals?

Lamelo ball is 12, you mad?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol iggy just let some no name scrub run past him on that fast break

i thought he was supposed to be a great defensice player???

GODDAMN HOLMES

IT'S OVA

>defensice
you on that 4th grade spelling test grind man? FOH

damn holmes got that at the higest point..

yo clips hop on meriam-webster real quick

You fools, the 4th quarter is our bane
This isn't over yet

ITT: Dead careers

clips quit actin like a lil bih foh

who cares it's the TLC show right now

isn't the 3rd quarter supposed to be the warrior's best quarter?

I think you'll be fine

He's bricked 5 attempts in a row

>giving all this shitposting fuel to Larry when the Warriors get refballed into a 4th quarter comeback
dont shitpost until the game is over brehs its just gonna give larry more energy

great post

>81-69
Jesus fucking christ what is happening

kek you've never seen a sixers 4th quarter before have you

RICHAUN HOLMES IS A BAAAAD MAN

lol barnes just threw the ball at a fan!

Under .500 teams who have beaten meme state, ww@

SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET NIGGER

steph curry is just a poor mans brandon jennings at this point

1st time I've seen this holmes guy play I like his game so far...

UNCLE TOM

I thought Curry was automatic from the 3

is Hinkie still in the building? how hype must he be right now

Welcome to the /nba/ spelling ocntest,
First up clips4lyfe, Clips please spell Clippers.

>Clips4lyfe: Kliuppers
>"wrong"
>Clips4lyfe:WTF IS THIS? WORK? SCHUUL? FUCK YOU DELETE YOUR LIFE FUGGUT

interesting pattern

someone should throw a dictionary at your sweaty ass baka

In a redraft would you rather take Stephen Curry or Johnny Flynn?

Run the clock Syxxers. Run all the clock. All the possessions.

he might be since he's living in the bay area sucking off tech CEOs...

>KD left westbrooks team for this shit

ahahahaahahahaha everyone laugh at this stupid ass nigga

Curry has lost all confidence, he's barely handling the ball to get off the dribble jumpshots(which he's the best at) and driving to the rim. Dude is just hiding off ball, kek...lebron mentally destroyed this punk ass bitch

A win here basically confirms Dario as ROTY right?

Are the Larriors tanking on purpose so that KD looks better when he comes back?

he's still better off tho...

>Durant will unironically never win a ring

We are getting the first seed and no one can stop us.

>Shook Brothers
>losing to the 76ers

Steve Kerr has to be tanking. He's thrown in McAdoo to guard Saric when JaVale has played like 2 minutes.

looking at rookie stats he's pretty much got that shit on lock since embed when down..!.

Is hinkie's presence having an effect on the sixers?

COVINGTON

15 POINT LEAD

>post YFW Westbrook cucks the warriors in the playoffs and Durant is on the bench

this sixers squad is gonna plow all the warriors girls tonight. even draymond's boyfriend is gonna get it. they're gonna make him wear a wig and only hit from behind

Except the Cavs. LOL

>embed when down..!.
nigga a group of infinite Brazilians banging on typewriters could have spelled this better

CLockWork Ma nigga