CSI MOTHERFUCKERS - the biggest story now in Poland

In short:

A young Polish lady named Magdalena Żuk goes on vacation to Egypt by herself (yeah, I know). When she gets to the hotel she starts to act weird, calls her boyfriend on FaceTime and doesn't really say much, but looks very scared and is on the verge of tears. The only words that come out of her mouth are something like : 'they have all sorts of different tricks, please get me out of here... They do everything they want to me, please get me out of here...' Then a weird egyptian man confiscates the phone and that's the last thing we hear from Magdalena.

Later, a video surfaces online, in which she's lying in the enterance to her hotel room, looking all messed up, nearly unconscious and she's taken to a hospital in which the doctors diagnose her with some sort of mental disorder (depression most likely, although there's no history of mental ilness in her family). She then jumps out of the hospital window (1st floor...) and dies... But the internal damage of her body indicates that she's been heavily beaten before. And to be honest, jumping out of the window from the 1st floor (and landing on the grass) doesn't sound like a successful suicide to me. For now the cause of her death is ruled a suicide.

TL;DR - This video from a Polish news station. Turn on subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=upMSgP2UWmg

It's poland so probably a hooker who fucked up somehow.

she was totally gang-raped brutally
feels bad i know, but dumb bitch should have known better than to go to egypt

is it some kind of sorcery?

this is my fetish

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

wykop detected

tags: blackmail, netorare, gangbang, mindfuck, rape, ahegao, bestiality, nakadashi

Oh comeon

>bestiality
i really shouldn't laugh at this

She has the look of a damaged individual. I thought Poland was supposed to be the country of traditional and wholesome women?

>by herself
>into muslim country
Darwin awards.

Yeah and I thought that going outside in the USA means you get shot on sight and going outside in Sweden is equal to getting gangraped by muslims

there's nothing wrong with beastiality

This, desu.

Oh you

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

M O H A M M E D
O
H
A
M
M
E
D

very much this

White Women are the weal link of the white race. Patriarchy was saving white race so far. But now that White women have been "liberated", they are showing their true colors. They do not have any loyalty to whites. They are sex crazed emotional Nymphs who are constantly looking for new dicks to ride. Just look at how they were inviting Refugees.

>Magdalena Żuk goes on vacation to Egypt by herself
she went there to meet her egyptian boyfriend.
She was in love

white women getting BROWNED lmoa

Poles aren't white.

I'm an hour's drive from the Egyptian border.
I'M GOING IN TO INVESTIGATE

thanks hoyschel

she couldn't handle the BCC (Big Coptic Cock)

Hello /r9k/, still mad you couldn't score?

one of these women?

Nah, probably just typical euro whore in pursuit of arab dick.

but

It's not about the size but being "exotic"

We don't have many churkas and blacks in pooland so they're seen as exotic and hot. etc etc

drugs?

good

dumb whore deserved to get raped

>mindfuck
*mind_break

Serve this whore right