Guys?? I need help with this wound

Guys?? I need help with this wound

That looks like a stab wound in the skull or something. I can't believe it isn't still bleeding

put a bandaid on it

Its infected

If it's that green, you either have to amputate or die, sorry Sup Forumsro

>going to Sup Forums for medical help

drink lots of water

Go to a doc

Where is that located on your body?

Looks fine to me tbh. Squirt some 91% isopropyl alcohol on it and call it a night.

Leg

Alright then. Honestly, and not fucking around here, get the fuck to a doctor right now. Because that looks infected.

its fine, is that tattoo fresh or like 2 weeks old? either way your gonna lose some ink. i suggest some polysporin on it. DO NOT COVER

Is that blue cheese

>017
nigger what is that, did you mean 17, or maybe 2017.

Yes
Lol xd

Did you try blowing on it?

I have clorexidine

looks like a skin infection
pour disinfectant on it 3 times a day and put a bandage on it when you aren't disinfecting

but if you care about the tattoo at all go to a doctor for antibiotics that will save you from more deterioration

Dig it out with sterilized scalpel. Get all dead matter out. Then bite a cloth and pour peroxide on it. Then 91% iso alc. Then wash with normal water, put neosporin on it, and bandage.

>00:00:00
illegal time

Wrong, it is 23:00:00. Are you from the future or some shit?

ohshit gave away location.

Thanks guys

Why would you get a tattoo in a shitty parlor you fucking retard?

Go to pet store, buy one of every antibiotic and get some de-wormer. Take it. Fucking amateurs.

I have a luck like no one, this is a scar of another wound in the other leg

go see a doctor

looks necrotized, if so then your tattoo is rip

Why would a rottweiler bite you?

1. clean and flush with saline
2. disinfect with 4% chlorhexidine
3. apply NeoPolyBac antibiotic ointment onto a large bandaid that will cover the entire wound. keep the wound moist with this ointment and covered at all time
4. ibuprofen or acetaminophen for pain
5. if condition worsens, go to a clinic or hospital

wtf user, how did you get these?

>trying to copy

God damn, nigger OP. How many different kinds of AIDS do you have?!

What the fuck are you doing that you get these “wounds.” Why leave them untreated so they get infected? That doesnt look good bro. Does it smell?

He has terrible hygiene, anyways you should see your normal doctor to save you money in the ER, this is not an ER visit. They'll flush it with saline, maybe pack it and give you antibiotics. I just want to stress that you have bad hygiene, your body should have been able to fight off this shit.

looks like he wrecked a motorcycle then rolled in the sewer.

maybe dont go to a dirty tattoo shop you filthy wook

I burned on it

do not do this OP. cleaning the wound out with a scalpel is a good call, then follow what this guy said both hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl alcohol would damage the flesh and would be more detrimental to the healing process than anything else. definitely do what the second guy said.

self mutilation i guess? used to do it as a teen, a cut here or a burn there but you don't want your damn leg falling off. gotta keep that shit washed and medicated.

I have a good hygene :c last night only was not

That is a goopey festering wound. You can clean it under running water and fill it full of neosporin. If the wound is superficial, it will be fine. But it looks like cellulitis. You probably need Augmentin (an antibiotic) to clean it up. So, it looks like you need to see an MD or a walk in clinic. Sorry.

This is self mutilation
Dont talk shit

No you want to kill all the evil bacteria in that wound, of which in the process will kill good cells. Any antisept will kill good flesh. using alc, peroxide, or chlorhex will no matter what damage living cells and hurt a fair bit. So what they said is not wrong, just maybe more painful, but far more effective.

This is in my face

Last week

why tho?

ur an ugly motherfucker thats what

Hahaha

Fight with dad