Heya Sup Forumsrothers. Randi Nova here. I'm a trap you see. Used to post nekkid pix wen I wus fatter...

Heya Sup Forumsrothers. Randi Nova here. I'm a trap you see. Used to post nekkid pix wen I wus fatter. Now I'm playing Space Quest V. It has no Talkie edition, so I'm reading all the voices, and trying to make it interesting. This is on-going, and I will be finishing it eventually, once I figure out a streaming schedule.

youtube.com/watch?v=DkTI9QHJPJ8&list=PLORoTiHxOjgvOq5xA7Wxnlf96gM_ZcMld

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiZOxUhQj10
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so you play dos games or what

>wen i wus fatter
you're still fat tho.

I don't restrict myself to Dos games, but that's what has been working so far. Eventually I will have my system set up with an MT-32 and some General Midi equipment to capture the best possible music.

IKR? Imagine my whale days.

but delicious, rite?

Anyway, I'd love feedback, good or bad, on how I could tweak the next videos.

wtf is an mt-23

Here's a great video on the unit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiZOxUhQj10

I have one, just need to get some wires to hook it up.

Come on Sup Forums halp a tarp out. Pweeeez

im surprised there arent more people into traps

aren't traps supposed to be hot?

You're just upset that my clothes are on.

are you a trap?

O ya bb. Full industrial strength gray tarp status here.

>tarp thread
>2 pictures

forehead, beard shadow, shoulders, square face... don't try to sass me ya cunt, I'm on HRT and actually pass unlike you.

lol trap fight? let's see it. got pics?

Yeah, I need my pills again. Of course, I'm the one posting pictures here.

it's barely a fight when your opponent can't even take care of their eyebrows and takes shitty angle shots of themself that make their face appear even longer then it already is.

Forgot pic

still waiting for yours m8

keep waiting. I got nothing to gain from having my pics archived by some freaks and being reposted in trap threads.

Yeah Bro, talk is talk, without pictures you're clearly just a homunculus.

>taking the high road
That's convenient.

So, does anyone have any comments on the video, or is everyone going to claim they're way hotter than me without proof?

>trap

DIE FAGGOT DIE

GTFO OF Sup Forums

Oh no, you have me so upset. I hope you didn't wake mommy hammering out that sick diss. I can't take the abuse tho, I'm gonna use this. SO MEAN.

Maybe you guys want a different game?

let's see some feet

since when does b not like traps

OP delivars

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

Currently co-writing a fourth one.

o hell ya

Lots of text, is it worth it?

>What was that stuff? It was strange... and he thought about Amy again. This time, he was developing his own snake. He sighed. He didn't care if Robotnik was watching, he'd relieve himself. He reached down, leaning his thigh and leg upwards, grabbing a hold of his hardening blue fella, he began stroking himself, seeing that pink bit of skin underneath his foreskin with every tug. He moaned with a high pitch, the sensation more powerful than ever and rapidly building in his body, making him truly forget there wasn't somebody watching, but something.

Someone wants to suck Sonic off.

anyone have advice for starting to be a trap?

Learn about contouring with makeup, don't overpad, and just shoot for a natural look. Most people won't even look twice.

Now if you want to be a trap that Sup Forums likes, just shave and take pictures of yourself in underwear with your cock out. No face required.

Requests?

Write "Kim Justice is a tranny faggot"

who is dat

Wanna see you naked please !!!

Shouldn't you buy me dinner first?

where you all at

If you guys wanna give me feedback on my video, maybe I'll be happy enough with you to go on webcam somewhere and take some of these clothes off for you.

yes but you are hot!!!!

gambler you can do better than that

wait a minute. is this a girl?

You're not a trap, you're just a faggot with still beard you faggot.
Gtfo and kys

I dunno man. a lot of mexican girls have beards

fuck. you're ugly

Yes, show your asshole and you better take a good picture, cause i need to relieve some semen right now.

are you into chastity cages?

still around? If you give me a bit I can delivar

Nah, not my thing

gotta shave the saggy dad butt first?

Nah, I'll leave it, I know you like that.