Ylyl only things you've lost to

Ylyl only things you've lost to

This thread better be good op

Your post does not deserve dubs

lost

If you want some quality lols be sure to stop by Pastor Gary's scheming Facebook today and remind him he's a Christian scam artist piece of shit. He collected money in the name of Hurricane Irma and hasn't done shit with it.

facebook com/garykeeseeministries

Lost

This is amazing as hell

lost

Three for three! you're welcome Sup Forumsitches!

Niggers am I right folks

Lost

Lost
lmfao!

It's the picohitlers!

Ok, i'm in.

Possibly connected to gfci

So did the red cross

>Christian
>Has THE JEW HAIRLINE

okay.

tl;dr

>90% reaction images
wow you must be so busy

Chick in the back gets it flung on her hahahahah

lost

Loooost... fuuuuck hahaha

thats a stupid fucking coat

"Hey look at my lannister coat! its so cool i love game of thrones lol"

lost

lol y u mad tho?

kek

1/3 Reich

i dont get it. can someone explain?

Genuinely good edit

>guy said his sister loves mlp current tense
>goes on this story about how his little sister and him are super close
>says she was murdered and raped
>first post is correcting loves to loved, past tense because she's dead now and can't love anything
>post ends with 'fixed it for you brah.'
the humor comes from correcting the grammar of someone when they've just told you they are emotionally crippled state after losing a loved one

sour puss

I think it would be better for everyone if this would be real.

Fook ya

this needs more reply's

LOST

vfd

That fucking file name, lost

lost

Fuck you

That's just dull.

K

So I made Skyrim because I played it?

nigger

what is the point of the screen distortion? I've been sitting here pondering on its purpose, the reason for its existence. I suppose that would be incorrect, as it's obviously there to enhance the humor. But to what effect? In what way does irony become enhanced when viewed at a different angle? I honestly and truly don't understand how humor born within SMS messages alone habe evolved to include angulature as an aspect of the joke. it only seems to occur within these types of memes, and therefore has to have some distinctive quality about them which warrants this specific type of enhancement, to make it funnier.

Heh

Always wanted to know the answer to this

Shit

When the text is distorted I tend to read the lines straight across instead of skipping to the end so I think there may be more build up for the joke.

lost so hard

absolutely lost

i dont get it.

Lost

What was the time frame on this, any idea how long it took to track down and obtain the flag?

I'm glad I'm not alone in this autistic venture to reduce every bit of humor to its axioms until every bit of magic and fun has been squeezed out like a sponge.

does it build up? I guess you could argue it's a part of the presentation aspect. perhaps its a way to show what's expected in an unexpected format? as in, putting the screen at a different angle accentuates the fact the text is meant to be an unexpected twist to the comfortable for take for granted. it forbids the reader from immediately relating the screen format to the one they have previous experience with, in order to isolate and accentuate the play upon the medium.

A matter of days.

it took a day or so, om pretty sure it says in the pic

within 2 days if i remember. every season was over within a week thats for sure.

*Katrina

that's because you're stupid. I'm sorry