Putin's regime imprisoned atheist progressive blogger Ruslan Sokolovsky for blasphemy. 3...

Putin's regime imprisoned atheist progressive blogger Ruslan Sokolovsky for blasphemy. 3,5 years of prison for "offending feelings of believers".
The main points of prosecution were:
1) He played Pokemon Go in church in one of his videos.
2) Denied existence of Christ and Muhammad thus offending the believers of Orthodoxy and Islam.
3) Criticized Christian family values.
4) Called believers mentally unstable idiots.

Shit, we are falling headlong to Middle Ages. Could westerners give asylums to Russian atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/09/13/24-7-wall-st-most-educated-countries/15460733/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, atheists belong in the ground

Do you feel unsafe realizing there is no skydaddy?

>2k17
>Coкoлoвcкий
Old news
Don't care

> Could westerners give asylums to Russian atheists?

You had nearly a century of being given preferential treatment in the Soviet Union.

Yeah, and secularism was urged by Shah government in Iran, yet you issued tons of asylums for Iranians.

No they didn't.

The ISSUE was against a centralized religion that could potentially have been corrupted by CIA niggers.

WTF why is U-S-S-R becoming I-S-S-U-E?

Are the Sup Forums mods c-o-m-m-i-e-s?

You sound like a feminazi

>sjw
>against atheists
????

>tfw no qt fedora tiping rusky refugee gf

I don't wanna live anymore

>men have had privilege for all of history, so it's right that the ones alive today should get treated like shit

I think oppressing anyone for their beliefs is unjustified, I'm just pointing out that in Modern Russia it's a case of the oppressed becoming the oppressors. The institutionalized church now is fat and wealthy, and harasses who it wants to.

Back in Stalins day Cathedrals were being demolished and Christians either being sent to Labour Camps if outspoken, or simply being deprived of any social mobility

yeah, you guys aren't ready for democracy. Only the educated should vote.

Hmm reminds me of somewhere i know

One thing makes me butthurt in this situotion. Though it's not this fucking blogger going to jail, but our fucking goverment spending resourses on investingating and bringing this case to court instead of dealing with real crimes.
THEY'RE FUCKING SPENDING MY TAXES ON THIS FUCKING SHIT.

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/09/13/24-7-wall-st-most-educated-countries/15460733/

Post this on /asean/, fedorafag Ahok fans are being btfo this week too.

Putin and Erdogan are twin brothers politically.

>Spend 1000 years punishing those who don't practice religion
>Spend 50 years punishing those who practice religion
>Go back to punishing those that don't practice religion again
>AAAAAHHHHHHHH MY CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK!!!

so true, never realised it until recently

they both use bullying tactics to gain votes, but very carefully so they can technically call themselves "democratic".

Christianity especially Orthodox Christianity is the ultimate redpill

punk was in the wrong

They couldn't be any more different.

Edrogan uses nothing but brute force, unabashedly imprisoning everyone who looks at him funny while passing laws that give him dictatorship.

Putin is the sneaky type who spreads enough misinformation that he can constantly deny being involved, his political opponents run into mysterious "accidents", and when his term is up he places a puppet in charge, takes a vacation before coming back, becoming a de-facto dictator.

>AAAAAHHHHHHHH MY CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK!!!

>implying it isn't.
>implying athiests are not the real enemy of human kind
>implying this wasn't justice.
>implying its christainy with blasphemy. laws

athiest logic
I bet that guy was commie as well.
its funny how close athiesism is so close to communism and leftism.

Just my two cents.
t. christain rightwinger.

We were the First

He isn't going to jail though.

But anyway, they are spending tax money on bullshit like that. They could just fine him.

t. kiwi dude the obese nigger jew

Christianity and Islam are just a another form of Judaism

what will happen if he imposes harsher taxes on alcohol

More blind Russians.

he should rot in jail along with OP.

>playing pokemon go in church
>defamation

OP fedora tipper confirmed.

admit armenian genocide

i admit that we didn't commit any genocide

you were merely moving them and they died in the process, right?
A D M I T
D
M
I
T

>you were merely moving them and they died in the process
yep. we planned to move them to mosul and aleppo however someone changed it and sent them to deserts.

that's how a genocide looks like
admit it, it's fine, no one cares about armenians anyway

genocides requires intention, organization and seriousness. its mostly german thing. we are too lazy for it. we killed them by mistake.

wait I recognize you, you were doing the same thing in another thread a couple of days ago.

i do same to all turks i find on int and pol
their ability to dodge amaze me

Ashot, don't ruin my thread please.
Putin is a former spy, of course he do it subversive way, but their agenda is the same.
>I bet that guy was commie as well
He was a liberal
>christain rightwinger
Shit, you're scum^2
People would drink illegal shit.
Philippino, Christianity and Islam were imposed on SEA by foreign forces to make you gullible slaves, you retards. You can't deny it. Those Semitic religions are absolutely foreign to you.
Well memed, idiot.
Try to ask yourself, why do the secular countries are the most successful ones?
Inb4 Saudi Arabia or Dubai, they have oil.

>be atheist in Russia
>come to power in 1917
>murder hundreds of thousands of Christians and demolish century-old churches
>fast forward to 2017
>decide to play a stupid video game in a church because you are a manchild craving for attention
>get arrested for indecency and gross misconduct
>OY VEY WHY ARE YOU OPPRESSING ME?!?! I JUST WANT TO RIDICULE YOUR FAITH!
ITS NOT LIKE MY IDEOLOGICAL ANCESTORS LITERALLY SLAUGHTERED CHRISTIAN BABIES!

The irony is strong with this one.

USSR

>imprisoned
No, he stayed free. 3.5 years of conditional term.
Also what he did was a really stupid shit. You have to understand what country do you live in and what you can and can't do here, also respect the law.
He was told that he will be punished for this kind of shit. Is he stupid?

it'd be better if he got the death penalty honestly. Along with op

people accepted it because there wasn't any real religion before the spanish came, our ancestors thanked the elements(rain, good harvest, wind etc) and they also thanked a one "god" an almighy being, so when the spanish came, christianity filled in the void that my ancestors who longed a god to worship, they thought that the one god they were worshipping before was the christian god that was introduced to them by the spanish, it wasn't that very foreign, same thing for islam.

Fucking pidor should have been beheaded.

Nah this guy is a faggot.