Feels thread...how does this make you feel

Feels thread...how does this make you feel logs.omegle.com/7ab8308bcddfbb80

Other urls found in this thread:

logs.omegle.com/08f84f2ec231e906
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucks they just disconnected out of nowhere, couldve been someone you could call a friend.

>story of my life

Never know if they were replying ironically or not ...

And people wonder what's wrong with the suicidal rates of men....fuck first world feminism

amen brotha

But muh patriarchy

Is /b the only place where this happens no..it's just never brought up and ignored being bad if you ever bring it up

Hot
logs.omegle.com/08f84f2ec231e906

well... now we are here, I'm in love of a red-haired gal, as you can guess she doesn't like me, all people tell me to start thinking of other ladys but she is so perfect that any other is like her...

I've always get someone but they just end up leaving me , I overthink the realationshiop...how do you know she doesn't love you?

The solution isnt just more happiness..people say that thinking that it's just something you can change if you wanted to..they don't understand the sadness until they've gone to it and can't come back

I used to tell this funny story. My doctor once told me I should get a prostate exam. I told him, I'm only 30. He says I should be checked for prostate cancer. I laugh, look at him and say, who gives a shit? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, so who gives a shit. Laugh some more. Should have seen the look on his face.

I wish I had cared.

we speak a lot, I've invited her to hang out a few times (like 5) and she never have time...
I understand you though, my relationships are also reallly short, they always getting bored of me :/

That feeling of regret...for me it never goes away just crawling in my mind reminding me

Thats a fucking rip off of Walt Whitman.

They're not always short for me, try just move on whether it's 1 year or 1 month..I gusss I'm not their type or maybe I'm just someone who isn't worth their time

get*

I Had the same thing happen to me, sometimes she came sometimes she didn't. I didn't believe that you could get that busy with life so I broke with her. Next year in the new relationship I became her...I was the busy one and I felt the regret come back to me as I was in her position, it's different for everyone ....

I like to pretend that someone out there will one day stick enough to love me and be there for me...if only someone cared enough

Coulda said bye, at least. How rude.

Right now I'm kind of in the dumps. All the people around me have slowly drifted away, and I feel like I'm floating through life alone.

Everyone back home keeps saying they're proud of me for getting into Uni, but it somehow feels fake. This summer I was back in town and no one even cared enough to visit or call, and everyone was too busy to hang out. The few real friends I made in high school are in a different town to my family, so I can't always visit them and I miss them a lot more than my so-called "childhood friends".

I hate my major, but I'm good at it and it's STEM so it's prestigious. I can barely handle the stress, and I know switching majors would take a huge load off my shoulders, but I don't want to disappoint my parents further - my high school life was a mess of alcohol, drugs and depression and I've barely managed to get it back on track enough to regain my father's respect - to switch majors now would be a disgrace to the whole family and I don't think I could handle being the guy everyone whispers about during the Thanksgiving dinner they didn't bother to invite you to.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, and holidays in general, I've got no one to spend it with. I've never had great social skills so I haven't made more than two friends in a whole year, and getting a girlfriend is completely beyond my abilities. Even if I had the social skills to get a girlfriend, I can't stop thinking about the girl I fell in love with in high school to the point it's affecting my sleep and mental health in general.

I've been having suicidal thoughts of late, but I don't want to hang myself and I don't have a gun - maybe it's for the best.

>logs

ow I know that, I was a really nice guy on my first relationship, but she was so rude and violent with me we have to broke up, in mi other relationship I was being a jerk and... I really regret it, I actualy wish to say sorry to her right now...

Never said i ended off right away i spoke with her and she said it was for the better, at that time before realizing i didn't know how it felt to be so busy to not be there. She took it as me assuming she cheated, which she did along with being busy, so i guess life's a bitch with both ends sticking at you..

Yeah..sometimes you just have to learn from mistakes..I'm just waiting to have someone else to not repeat them but I've let myself down too much socially...

I've had a series of relationships that have all ended badly for me. I get used every time and just continue to put up with it out of desperation, hoping that things will change. Well, up until about six months ago. At which point I gave up on all of it. It's liberating but also pretty fucking depressing. Now I've sought refuge in substances and they'll likely be the death of me. I don't really care. My friends do, my family does, but I don't. For me it's the only alternative to blowing my brains out.

For everyone it's their own escape, it's how they find their escape, at least for me, is what truly changes them. Abusing a substance because of not having another way out, how must of my family friends died from overdose and current friends killing themselves daily, it just takes one event, one person, and their lives change forever...Doesn't matter if what you say is true or not for me it has happened before it's only up to you to decide what happens next

Would've been me if I didn't stop myself..now I don't think I ever will have the courage to try again

better not hurry on that, at least I try to think as least as possible on ladys (except for the red haired one) and to focus on other this like college, but... sum times it becomes a bit hard...

things*

I'm not trying at this point. Family wise i get pushed to find someone else but i'd rather finish college and find a job before that. Too much shit too handle at once

>what the fuck is that . jpg

i realized that talking with her only dragged me down, so i cut contact. what's the point if she doesn't feel the same? it just made me feel worse. but now i've never felt so alone.

I wonder if they wanted you to open up to them as a friend so they can crush it..guess they gave up trying and disconnected

"for every man there is a woman" they say... meh, for guys like us, there is just lonelyness...
cheers for that

I feel you. I got into a relationship in which she annoyed the shit out of me but and tried to love someone who never loved me back. At least i had someone to screw around with now i'm here....

Shitty meme that gets spammed now and then

Cheers, depression comes as an appetizer

This reminds me off the time some stoner in my 10th grade electronics class tried to stick a flathead screw driver in a power socket. Teacher physically dragged him from the class by the scruff of the neck.

Good times. Last time I saw that stoner was when I had to do jury duty.

Wonder how she took his neck, doesn't electricity flow to her as well when she touches him or did the circuit breaker go off?

have you ever told her your feelings?

reminds me of bob ross

nah, but our friend tried to hook us up a while back and she said i was like a brother to her, and that says more than a rejection could.

The problem was the stoner hadn't flicked the switch yet....

mr. rogers and bob ross had similar views on life. they were both amazing people.

Mr Rodgers was right. I'm currently dropping the kids off at the pool and it feels amazing.

There's more to this letter.

Nice toy gun. 99c store?

not bad

continue... also you never sent it but just wrote for yourself or..?

dude, my advise is, just tell her, if you are cutting comunication with her just say something like:
"hey I know you are not looking for the same as me but I like you and talking to you is hearting me (~so go fuck yourself~) so see ya later"
any ways you wont talk to her again, so it doesnt really matter what she says

hurting*

Would put too many memories back in place and probably make you regret it later, after all you can say shit and not mean it later..

i just might, thanks user

I have still not sent it to her. I don't know if I ever will. There's more if you want to continue after this.

God i can relate to this.. i just never had the courage to write it all up, but i did contact her...and she blocked me the next day after saying seeya soon...fuck that did a number on me please continue

I wonder how many times I took stuff out on my exs without realizing how they felt or saw the point ....

He's wrong because he thinks life is actually easier for men than women.

Being a cunt is literally living life on easy mode

And that's it. There's so much left unsaid. A not-so-spectacular ending.

he's saying that people think it's easier to be a man because of those things. he then goes on to explain why it isn't.

Yeah but at the same time it's either depression and loneliness or periods and having to choose which guy to trust that wants to be there for you and not just use you...it's not that easy

You still talk to her/she's still around or is she someone you could talk to and remains part of the past ...?

She's a ghost to me now. I haven't spoken to her, haven't seen her in years. She deserves far better than to hear from me.

I sometimes wish I could erase memories of her as it hurts too much when I start thinking of them...

man, on my point of view, if it ended up it was for a reason, you may not remember it now but if you try it again, sooner or later you'll end up finding that reason on your face again...

I don't think I would want to put her through another try with me. Though even after these years, I still love her. I just want to know that she's doing okay, but I know she's better off without hearing from me.

That's not true, don't always try to make it seem like you fucked up..life happens. Even if you don't talk to her for anyone else you meet don't wait too long. If you feel like you fucked up try and be up front about it, if you would've sent that letter to her after maybe 1 week of not talking and then doing small talk about life things would've been better. It's the regret that gets you sometimes of things you should've done...

Just erase my life...what I do doesn't always seem right but at this point nothing I've done is right

School...if I wasn't so anti social maybe I would've met someone who could've made me better

Maybe the end button is death..the purpose of life that we are to scared to find out

I can't understand Sup Forumsros. Some days I can pass for a happy guy and live life and laugh. But the next day that all stops. I can't leave the house. All I can think about is dying, and the thought of everything being over, dark, and everything that ive worked for just disappearing horrifies me. those days used to be far and few between when I was younger. But lately they happen every other day. I drag through life and nothing excites me anymore. I wanted to be a chemist for since I was a kid, and now I'm studying chemistry and my passion for it is gone. I don't like lifting anymore. I can't eat. vidya isn't fun. weed and alcohol aren't fun anymore. I'm just stuck existing. how do you fuckers do it?

I just can't get her out of my head. It's been years and even now, the bed feels incomplete without her. I'll never let it go.

T?

I just hope the mood ends quickly. Like you said I could be happy social one day and next just forget to eat and do nothing , stare at a fucking blank screen passing through time..thought I was alone on this

T....?

I've had that but then I'd just think about life and memories of her would fade away ... try to adapt a hobby and focus on life more

I took up drinking and drug abuse as a way to achieve slow suicide years ago. If I want to die anyway, why not feel good doing so? I didn't think I would last this long but I have. Every now and again something or someone pulls me out of that mindset, and I start to think with a clear mind that maybe I don't want to die. But then they destroy me and they disappear from my life and I'm right back where I started.

I'm not a whiny person or really an emotional person at all. I've worked like hell for all that I have. I consider myself a pretty strong, tough individual. I can only really talk about this kind of shit anonymously.

Briefly, I had fantasies of going to where this last ex of mine lives and knocking on her door. When she answered, I'd smile at her, put the gun in my mouth, and blow my fucking brains allover her front lawn. Just to show her what she'd done. Maybe then she wouldn't do it to others.

In theory it would but in reality no..she would just think you're a psycho and think it had nothing to do with her. For someone to understand your pain they have to go through with it first. Almost impossible to say in words on what one can go through. I've had multiple people abandon me after saying they care and they won't leave..I just grew accustomed to it, savoring the time they're with me and enjoying it. I wouldn't reveal too much myself but having a good moment lasts even if it's for a short bit, I just try to get more of them

Nvm dude. Its just OP's log sounds like someone I know and I have disconnected with. He's my bestest friend and I call him T. I haven't talked to him in almost a year now and I don't know where he is or what he's doing. All I have on him is his Skype but he never replied to my last messages. I'm just wondering if OP was T

nah man I'm with you. It's just getting to me. it used to be I could forget it and be good for a month. now the days are blurring together thay I'm feeling like this.

I think you're referring to the friend I talked about in logs I'm OP, I know him personally and well idk if he ever stuck with drugs, he plays league and well he's not too happy most of the time. "I wish I had a goth gf" his catchphrase lol

Jesus I love this post.

Yeah I feel like days and months are the same now, time just flies and I want it to slow down, and find someone to slow it down with ...

Is he really into Kerbal Space Program?

You're most likely right. I have a habit of being attracted to damaged people. She was pretty egocentric and always blamed everything bad on others. Never took any blame herself for anything at all and it was always someone else that was the problem. She was a gold-digger too so she kinda fucked me financially for a month or so but I got over that shit. She never did because she never could hold a job for more than a month.

I've found comfort in alcohol, cocaine, meth and opiates since I broke up with her. Plus I've also found comfort in the fact that I have a steady, good paying job and that I can drive a nice car and wear nice clothes and she always sees me around town, living the good life, and she's suffering still. Success is the best form of revenge, as they say.

I'm in a pretty healthy state of mind I guess, it's just the fact that I can't get her out of my head. Every time I think I have forgotten about her, the dreams come back and I wake up wishing that they were real. Those are the hard days.

Not at all wrong person then..I barely got into it just to fuck around, I guess there's similar people in this world huh..

Yeah. Hope your friend gets better though