Work related incident

Work related incident

That must have been one furious hand job you were giving

Hit a dry spot while stroking it?

Goddamit sherman! You just fucked us out of our safety record cookies!

slam them in a door?

Xray

Yes, yes, and yes

With some filter but 100%real

yeah thats gross

Broken middle finger

ring finger on right hand. you know how hard it is to whipe your ass with your non dominating hand

i give it one and a half thumbs up

Antony J?

hey op, i've been through a very similar situation. physio is a bitch after!

Ahh i see now. Im a nurse. Had a guy come in today with a similar injury.

what kind of physio i mean i have the finger in a mcguyvered cast/splint thing so i cant move it

Keep it straight in a splint. Wrap it tight but dont cut off circulation. Those nails will probably fall off.

for the nerve damage done. the big question is if it clipped the bone or not? i hit the bone so they had to do a lot more to get it closed. the top gets really sensitive right after it's healed closed. still can't feel temperature!

they told me to not do anything with it for two weeks. its like goz with that shit they wrap around your arm after you give blood around it
hold on ill post pic

He only broke his distal phalanx on his ring finger. At least thats what i saw in the xray. Its not a bad break at all. He’ll be fine.

Thats the bone in your fingertips

I'm referring to if the cut went down to the bone and possibly cut through it, as happened with me.

What's your job op and how did you break your finger

yeah sorry guys just got a galaxy s8 cant figure out how to make images smaller. pics are like 3.5 megs

like is the bone sticking out or nah? if not, they can just kinda wrap it and let it grow over. otherwise they gotta stitch it shut

there was a subingual hematoma it cut about half way through

Nah lol, no bones sticking out.

>ate] [Auto]
naw they did a nail bed repair surgery and i think put a pin in. i dont know i was too out of it to ask the doc if he put that pin in. he said before the surgery that he was going to see what it looked like in the or

Lol wut

good shit! you're in a much better boat than me mate! Just make sure your dressings are clean and enjoy your painkillers!

Im not op, but you can clearly see in his pictures and xray that no bones are sticking out

im not a fucking doctor with gay doctor language and medical terms. there is a cut that goes from one side of the finger, under the nail, to the other side of the finger.

Well lingual means tongue. Sublingual means under the tongue. A hematoma is a blood clot. We’re talking about fingers werent we? So..

Youre a just a fucking idiot

Oh lol, nvm faggot. I know what you meant. Youre still an idiot

Cut my hand open with a box cutter a few days after Christmas last year. It was pretty rough, I had to work still and ended up ripping my stitches apart.

STOOOOOOOOOP

why can I handle people being literally ripped in half but someone's fucked up finger makes me want to shrivel up into non existence