Black guy here

Black guy here.

>Genius IQ
>Huge dick.
>Good looking
>Professional success
>Athletic and played at high level in sports but opted out of them in favor of high level education.

Tell me how any of you white boys can even compete. Seriously, just give me your wives, girlfriends, sisters, mothers etc and let me cuck your sad asses.

t. virgin white kid

kek

>How to instantly out yourself as a cracker ass honkey with no dignity in himself left.

kek, you cucks still try this? Where's the shitted posts?

prove it or fuck off OP

>Nigger
>Genius IQ

ROFL

I mean, you might be a virgin white kid but I'm not bro. I'm just a black guy who has fucked girls who wanted to cheat on their BF and they all said the guy was a shit fuck compared to me. I was fucking white girls and they would get done, sometimes after swallowing my cum to kiss their BF later that same night without brushing or anything.

It's just how this works dude. Sorry you're a virgin white kid tho.

Begon John!

im not black

We exist.
What, do you want a picture of my cock? Are you some sort of faggot or something?

yes, and yes.

>Genius I.Q.
>Black
So like, 100?

OK genius how will you fuck 30 million white girls?

You're an idiot and no threat.

I'm good. My dick is only for the girls to look at and any urologist I may have to see sometime down the road etc.

But if you have a white woman for me to fuck and she has a husband I can cuck then let me know.

I can't do it alone. All the other blacks like me will do it. Those hood rat scumbags at the clubs who are smooth talkers will do it. It's a collective movement but a few real gem guys like me will boost our public image on media, in your hospitals, in your tech companies etc and give a better impression so they'll think better of us as a group and that effect will trickle down to even the thugs.

We will all get a piece of the pie. :-)

Women are not something you compete for. Relationships of all kinds; sexual, platonic, intimate, familial, friendly, what's important is that those relationships are healthy. sex isn't a currency to be accumulated! It's one aspect of certain relationships. I'm happy with what I have

I'm not black

Won

Sex is a currency. Women do compete for mates as do men. Attraction drives it.

You sound like a cool guy though. You'd be okay with me fucking your wife. Since your views might allow for it. When we run the country I just might make you my personal honorary cuck.

>Black guy here
>>keking hard
Niggers be trippin'..hopefully down a flight of stairs or off of a cliff

I'll never be a nigger. Life's pretty awesome.

wow my life pretty fucking great never though about that.

Bet it stings to know white men are at the top of the pickings of all women including blacks.

> black guy here

At that moment you realized you done fucked up

If you're in some sort of STEM field, don't talk like a nigger, are a republican/libertarian, and are faithful then ya I'd actually let you black my mixed white/native daughter. I'm a pretty open minded Nazi descendant

>Black
>Genius IQ
Pick one

Black and genius IQ don't mix. Definitely fake.

It definitely can.

>Yet I'm so insecure I feel the need to come here and gloat.

OP is a faggot.

I'm just letting the white boys know the business.

And a random traffic stop by a cop can take it all away from you in a heartbeat..

Meanwhile. I don't worry about such things. Kinda nice.

;)

im not black

Dubs don't lie

I'm a little sissy fagboy. Can you pleaaaase fill my ass with your superior black cock?

>Genius IQ
>obviously doesn't know what 't.' means
>not intelligent enough to look it up
>continues ruse

Absolutely fucking losing it over here.

God I love my Sup Forumsrothers.

41 year old virgin here. 2 inches erect penis. i'm rich though so that's nice.

oh my god do i love you Sup Forums.

>be 21
>own company
>own house
>have beautiful wife (married the girl i have since i am 14)
>been around the world, exept australia fuck those
>be german no shitty 3rd world dipshit
>have a decent dick

>be white as fuck i can compete you fucker

pic very unrelated