These people are gonna destroy the planet all I can see in the future is them moving towards western countries first...

These people are gonna destroy the planet all I can see in the future is them moving towards western countries first than breeding more and more until nothing until they spread around the entire world like a disease nothing will be left humanity will be back to where we started until evolution takes another few millions years to get us back to this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806180781777358848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get some help user.

not an argument.

Groids are a biological weapon aimed at lowering real estate values.

But you didn't have any arguments either.

Here's an argument.

That's a picture.

Did you guys go to school?

>An argument is used to persuade someone of something or to present reasons for accepting a conclusion.
The picture contains data which is equivalent to a series of statements about IQs.

>this pic
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>These people are gonna destroy the planet

good, it's about time

Why are anglos so racist?

fucking leaf it doesn't even have a source

bak to reddit you fucking leaf

They are gonna destroy the west and not the entire planet. They will make the world a better place
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

Says the redditor

I honestly can't tell who I hate more at this point, Sup Forums shitposters or the """""""ironic""""""" le kill all whites shitposters

The Kids of the Indians with 80 IQ are beating White kids in every academic competition from STEM to spelling, despite being less than 1% of the population. I wonder what the average white kid's IQ would be based on such comprehensive shellacking despite massive numbers advantage. My calculations show that Whites are averaging close to the retardation IQ.
Here are this years winners of National Siemens Competition in Math, Science, & Technology. 15 out of 19 kids are Indians or Chinese kids. Only 3 out of 19 went to white Kids.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880

8- Indian Kids
7- Chinese Kids
1- Japanese Kid
3- White Kids

Here are the Indian winners.

Individual Category.
1st Prize - Vineet Edupuganti the $100,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
2nd Prize - Manan Shah the $50,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
4th Prateek Kalakuntla the $30,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
5th Pranav Sivakumar the $20,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464

Group Category.
1st Prize - Adhya and Shriya Beesam- the $100,000 winners.
2nd Prize - Nikhil Cheerla & Anika Cheerla the $50,000 winners.

>Future is Asian. White women are the evolutionary week link in the white race.
>The very fact that white women are the most enthusiastic about inviting the hordes of refugees men points to a sexual motive. Of course the white women will never admit it.
>It sounds very much like a perverse mass sexual fantasy being played out in the open by the white women on the western civilizations.
> Kind of like the rape fantasy 50 shades of gray, that was made popular solely by white women.
>If you need more convincing, just imagine if the refugees were hordes of young Syrian women.
>Wouldn't all you men be lining up to welcome them? I mean Syrian and Afghan women can be good looking for sex and stuff.
>This is exactly what is happening but in reverse. And it's worse in the countries like Germany and Sweden where the women are in-charge.
>This is not a meme, The white women are actually mass cucking white men. And they are making you watch it too.

That's a made up, map with no references. Here is a map with references. I know because I spent 23 years of my life in Punjab in north India. No one shits in the streets there. I have not met anyone that didn't have a toilet in their home. And its a rich state so there aren't any slums there either. Your map is complete BS.

>What is the Truth is the White Women and Moslems Alliance to cuck to Cumskins.

Here is the Map.

Is there a White Women and Moslems Alliance to cuck to White men?

>The very fact that white women are the most enthusiastic about inviting the hordes of refugees men points to a sexual motive. Of course the white women will never admit it.
>It sounds very much like a perverse mass sexual fantasy being played out in the open by the white women on the western civilizations.
> Kind of like the rape fantasy 50 shades of gray, that was made popular solely by white women.
>If you need more convincing, just imagine if the refugees were hordes of young Syrian women.
>Wouldn't all you men be lining up to welcome them? I mean Syrian and Afghan women can be good looking for sex and stuff.
>This is exactly what is happening but in reverse. And it's worse in the countries like Germany and Sweden where the women are in-charge.
>This is not a meme, The white women are actually mass cucking white men. And they are making you watch it too.

Fucking retard, if someone writes his arguments are you also going to complain that it's just a bunch of text?

So what's stopping white people to outbreed them?

why are we stealing these people resources instead of mass sterilisation? save the planet

we cannot support the 11 billion

>Muslims: Not today, motherfuckers

Proper financial sense and the lack of religious obligation to populate the entire the district, Mormons being a notable exception