I wanna get that asshole back. Broke into my place and made bail Is it worth it to kill him!?

I wanna get that asshole back. Broke into my place and made bail Is it worth it to kill him!?

Yes nigger but youd be #1 suspect

So what should I do!?

You can hire a crackhead to do it while you are on vacations

I was hoping to find someone on here who could anonymously help me. Hope one time isn’t reading all this

Nope.

Just hope he tries it again or left something behind.

i guess you wont know until you do it will you.

What do you mean “hope he tries it again or left something behind”?

Btw he’s underage. Black 16 year old.

>Black

oh gee, what a shocker.

Age doesn’t matter when you’re 10 ft. underground.

He dindu nuffin though so what's the problem?

hire a crackhead? yeah, cause they are very dependable and a crackhead most certainly won't fuck it up or just not do it at all.

what did he steal?

So.... how would you get rid of a scum who broke into your home stole all your hard working shit including your child’s expensive meds and passed down gold from grandparents?

so let me ask this question OP. Do you think this nigger is worth the rest of your life?

Best revenge? Make friends with him and supply him with crack/heroin. Free. Really I am not that mad. Have some more. Do you understand OP?

give him crack

beatmetoit

brilliant minds user.

wait a while, so you'll stop being suspect #1. give it a year or two. keep track of him. when the time comes, do it yourself, but have a rock solid alibi. and be aware of security cameras. they're everywhere. and cell phones. leave yours at home so if you are suspected of doing it and you say you were at home, your cellphone data will show you didn't leave the house during the time of the """""accident"""""".

My heart