checked,
has anyone tried godisdead?

>666
>99
checkem

Nice trips then dubs combo

mega.nz/#!U3REDTiC!yHPSYC7wAIbjV79nIK0gkcgi2D_PzsDREwuUyPUGQ0Q

Story? Just got out of work someone fill an user in

Doesn't work. Are you a phonefag? Just download the file using mega. Then download an app to extract 7z zips so you can try spamming random passwords too.

>THE cat went here and there
>And the moon spun round like a top,
>And the nearest kin of the moon,
>The creeping cat, looked up.
>Black Minnaloushe stared at the moon,
>For, wander and wail as he would,
>The pure cold light in the sky
>Troubled his animal blood.
>Minnaloushe runs in the grass
>Lifting his delicate feet.
>Do you dance, Minnaloushe, do you dance?
>When two close kindred meet,
>What better than call a dance?
>Maybe the moon may learn,
>Tired of that courtly fashion,
>A new dance turn.
>Minnaloushe creeps through the grass
>From moonlit place to place,
>The sacred moon overhead
>Has taken a new phase.
>Does Minnaloushe know that his pupils
>Will pass from change to change,
>And that from round to crescent,
>From crescent to round they range?
>Minnaloushe creeps through the grass
>Alone, important and wise,
>And lifts to the changing moon
>His changing eyes.

We need every hint posted stat

Thread op here
this is the file I have
mega.nz/#!p2xjBI5A!7Vzxh1k-hWaVrDXNU7spq-fNWtPcwk6y-aC4vawjxa4

OP put a bunch of stupid shit in a 7z, didn't give any real clues to the password, and we're all too stubborn to give up.

I need a quick rundown

Without contradicting anything presented above, I believe the first formal observation to make is that this is accentual poetry, with three accents in every line save for the seventh, twenty-first and twenty-eighth where there is a bit of play.

Though not explicitly mentioned in Yeats’ “A Vision”, which outlines his theory of 28 personalities that recur cyclically throughout history, “The Cat and the Moon” appears in one of the Michael Robartes sequences, and it has 28 lines. Michael Robartes is identified in “A Vision” as the mystic prophet of this system. I think it almost certain that each line of “The Cat and the Moon” contains a magical cypher for its corresponding personality-phase.

Presuming this to be so, the three nonstandard lines clearly have interplay with this level of meaning. Viz:

The seventh line uniquely has four accents: The pure’ cold’ light’ in the sky’ The seventh personality is titled “Assertion of inviduality”.

The 21st line unlike all the others does not have a natural pause at the end; when reading aloud the 21st and 22nd lines:

Does Min’naloushe know’ that his pu’pils
Will pass’ from change’ to change’,

the temptation is to read them as

Does Min’naloushe know’ that his pu’pils Will pass’
from change’ to change’,

As if the 21st line is trying to acquire an extra accent. The 21st personality is titled “The Acquisitive Man”.

The 28th line: “His chan’ging eyes’." The 28th personality is “The Fool ... having no active intelligence he owns nothing of the exterior world but his mind and body.” Two accents.

Its the file newfag

Look above

without a password/key an encrypted file is just random characters. Not even pizza can be detected.

if we are looking at the letters in the image it could be gods i (eye)

or gods lie which is a manga lol

We need better clues

is the poem posted close?

also prove you OP

Nothing can't be seen.

I am not the rapist op just goy who made this thread

truth

Photo of "God answers knee-mail' in background. Stupid saying about curiosity killed the cat.
All the files in the 7zip can be found online
Called it a winrar

No one has guessed the password yet, OP probably does not know the password either.

But if I had to guess, there's a Rick Roll video in it. Good luck anons.

your welcome
mega.nz/#!AjQEnLIZ!QU72hazLMJmR2DcX6sTVMmGeBepb9YZo4B8Bjd6RxJg

Rapists?

rapist, murderer or troll. those are the leading profiles we have on the guy

fuck I need sleep

My question is why did he highlights the tops of we in the red line photo

Someone try, "catisdog"

maybe an impotent killer.

Seems like a long leap with no ledge

The fact that original op put it in a 7z zip file makes me angry. He doesn't want us to find out. He just wants us to waste our time while he looks like a master riddler when it fact he just chose a zip file notorious for it's uncrackable passwords or long bruteforcing. Gg well played OP you got us good.
>mfw

here is the DAM FILE

no dice

Just punch it in real quick like phamlamdingdong. I don't have any of the stuff needed to try it.

DONT DECRYPT THE PASSWORD

IF YOU DO THE WAR WITH "NORTHKOREA666" WILL START

Sup Forums thread on this is kill

also try godsister or godssister?

lilith?

the original OP is long gone, I think that's the right link, but it would be a reupload.

the original clue was: "They said curiosity killed the cat. How about you guys.
Sup Forums"
plaque behind the girl reads "God answers knee-mail"
original picture filename was "2017-08-02 01.01.26.jpg"

there were some other things in the first thread, but I'm not sure if they were from the OP:
"There is something of relevance in the file. Something not easily obtainable without knowledge."
">OP here, photo has nothing to do with the file"

the password HAS to be halloweenies. i cant think of anything else that it could possibly be.

The highlighted letters are g o d w e r a a, there is no k nor s

thx m8

>photo has nothing to do with the file
I don't believe that. He took a picture of a framed photograph at somebody else's house for a reason.

Noticed something random, in the pic there's a red book, green sign, and blue book. Usually those colors are associated with the computer thing (RGB) equalling middle right left, if we're connecting RGB with the order in which the colors are shown here. Can someone try middlerightleft as a password?

personally I think OP was out after the first post. don't take the others too seriously

that sticker on the frame is fucking weird.

use other side? really bothers me, why is it there?

we dont know what has to do with the file cause nobody's in it yet. That photo predates the OP with the mystery shit in it though.

doesnt work

nope

>middlerightleft
fail

your looking to deep into this ithink
you saw my last post?

Oh and the file as it appears in these threads is 10-11KB smaller than the oldest one.

Checked

is this girl in the picture frame in current year?

moar of her?

yes, ofc

yah someone tries to tear the sticker off this thing and fails but just leaves it there? how fucking lazy.

they must not care about this girl.

Yeah, those are from the oldest thread referencing OP's pic (which is a pic of a pic of her). If there's a password it's probly in the original OP text.

Well then, what are those markings on here shirt? I thought it was due to the age of the picture, but it looks like the letter P or D is in it.

im following the idea of "gods i" where theres a nebula reffered to as "eye of god" its official name of it is Helix Nebula or NGC 7293, it's also that this nebula has a uncanny appearance to theIt is similar in appearance to the Cat's Eye Nebula NGC 6543. that where my autism got me.

any ideas?

Take a look at these trips boys

Hi everyone, the password is 12345

your welcome

Maybe the original Op forgot to add "unrelated pic"?

You're overthinking all this, it was a joke and there's nothing worthy there.

I KNOW THE "PASSW0RD"

fuck off

This is all i have for you guys.

Has anyone tried:

Curiositykilledthecat

or

Curiositykilledb

Something along those lines?

Hidden message is "God lies"
Now, what does that mean?

Why are all the links being passed around different?

jesus chist Sup Forums is so fucked, finding my way in here sucked. why are you motherfuckers always so fucking interested in each others genitals? some dudes dick was chopped in half longways, wtf man?

someone checked for exfi data already right?

>her

Original one was deleted

godslise

I believe so.

Yeah, nothing

'Images you could find if you knew what was in it'....Images are in the file.

Try images

Yep

OP talks about cats and i think password is cats and i think its a file full of cat pics

I was thinking the same thing, it's a riddle. what can you find if you look in it, that is already out in the public for you to see?

So what is this one of those guy post password protect zip file and everyone tries to crack it for the prize inside?

"They said ceriosity killed the cat. How about you guys."

>does that mean something/is it important

Yeah, always fun stuff right?

>being this new
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag. Did you think Sup Forums was as edgy as it gets?

Godweraa

omg i opened the file. fucking gross... and i have a strong stomach. im outa here. no more. bloody fucking limit. leave it guys, trust no one or nothing

eat shit faggot

salvaged from old thread

idk if its true or not

bullshit. If you want us to believe you opened the file, give us the password.

>images you can find if you knew what was in it

you can find the public images with information in the file. Why should I be searching for something in this encrypted file that is already public information?

You guys are so fucking stoopid, its the first day of haloween, the password is obviously
>spoopyscaryskelingtonssendshiversdownyourspine

that wasn't op

unscrambled it cant form a 8 letter word according to the unscrambler i used. so it must be at least 2 words.

try image files

Gods sister?

maybe we should start trying girl names.

girl in pic might be the pass. Someone on Sup Forums said they new the girl(probably larp tho) they said she's 20 now and getting married

Bump.

Archiving as we speak.

ur leet

knew*

get Sup Forums back on this