Just another day in AMERICA!

Just another day in AMERICA!

youtube.com/watch?v=s3HSNQ9zHRM

Other urls found in this thread:

news3lv.com/news/local/reports-of-multiple-people-shot-at-music-festival-on-las-vegas-strip
youtube.com/watch?v=B7ixInjs0C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WOW HOW THIS WAS FAST

Possible suspect

I didn't hear shit about this and I only live a couple miles away from the McCarran Airport. The firearm used sounded like a automatic one considering no one can make a semi shoot that rapidly. Unless you hip fire it but that brings down accuracy. I highly doubt this actually happened.

I did happen. I was at my mom's house and she had the news on. I normally don't watch anything like that, but it was a legit MSM source.

Local source: news3lv.com/news/local/reports-of-multiple-people-shot-at-music-festival-on-las-vegas-strip

I should say it is happening, it is an active situation.

From what I hear only 23 have been injured and a lil over two dead... and he used an automatic... that kill count is kinda trash considering how many people there were.

I'm watching the live footage. It says "teens shooters are clearing floors" or something similar to that. There isn't enough information provided to convince me.

What I'm wondering is how these teens acquired automatic rifles. They certainly didn't have a FFL or a class 3 license. They must of obtained them illegally. How is that for liberal logic?

youtube.com/watch?v=B7ixInjs0C4
this just proves my goddamn theory... this shooter is fucking trash

Well people are confirmed dead and many more injured. It happened at a country music festival. But so far no one is known to be in custody.

Still a shitty situation, which is becoming a daily occurrence in western countries, especially the USA.

We are all just sitting ducks. It could be YOU tomorrow.

I wish it was, kek.

Well, we'll see if the cops will catch them. I'm a little more convinced seeing news footage but not fully.

how can we confirm it was a teen/teens?

>country music

so nothing of value was lost

I'm normally skeptical too, but they are reporting over and over that people have died. I doubt they would do that unless they knew of at least 1 death so far. But it is developing, so we will have to wait and see.

news3lv . com/live

Wind it to the beginning and listen.

I'm curious to see if it was race/politically motivated. Maybe a black or brown was upset at whitey and chose a country music concert on purpose. I hope they catch whoever it is, or at least kill them.

I watched the news reporter interview one person and so far, it seems like he's bullshitting.

>inb4 "THIS IS ALL TRUMPS FAULT"

thanks Sup Forumsro

Good confirm one shooter dead

You're welcome. I'm watching it at the moment and it still doesn't seem fully convincing.

Cops* fucking auto correct

I've got nothing of value anymore. Girl left, I fell into a rut, can't make rent and probably just going to off myself once the weed runs out. Ugh I'm such a shitstain

Fucking shit, can we at least go a couple months without another one?

Guess these guys really didn't like country music.

they are the shooters kek

If they're not Muslim I'm disappointed. Give Donald some justification!

maga

Do they know how many shooters there were? I heard there were multiple standing on a elevated balcony. (~3 floors up when they open fired)

all we know is that they were teens

You are as bad as SJW's who wish shooters were white, you nigger.

>daily occurrence
>mass shootings aren't even 1% of firearm deaths
>firearms actually used daily in defense
>mfw

FUCKING KEK

Police aren't confirming anything but one suspect dead and two victims dead.

Well I am interpreting this as a terrorist attack, so not just firearm attacks. You could be shot, ran over, stabbed, gassed, held hostage, etc.

This seems like a fairly intense attack, so it is likely political or racial terror for the motive.

Lol I'm glad we stay on your radar. America is a great place to live. Something happens and suddenly the entire country is a battlefield. In your idiot mind.
>your favorite food tastes bad, I've had it and it's disgusting. You don't think it tastes good I'm right you're wrong.
Meanwhile I'm sitting on my porch naked shooting my guns counting bitcoin reviewing my free healthcare provided by the job that I enjoy. Doing whatever I want. Whenever I want. And never going to jail.
>but I read these statistics so your country is shit
Whatever, retard.

Meh Canada is on counter zero as well. Good thing I never leave to the public. No chance ISIS fan boy comes to my LoL themed basement

I just live in bum fuck nowhere, if ISIS came thru here theyd automatically be gunned down by muricans'

ya because all ISIS poke their heads and go " here we are we are ISIS the tigers of the desert" fucking dumbass

after listening to the audio, i think the rate of fire was relatively low

sure faggot, lay off Call of Duty and quit pretending to be some arm expert fucking dumbass

automatic akm with 75 round drum mag.

why do you presume people just leared this shit form vidya games???

POLICE SCANNER GUY JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT "SYRIA"

Oh my, the brave armed civilians of america that always talk tough when something happens in europe, failed to stop a Shooting in the US... again.

You cannot bring guns into a music concert. The shooters were in a nearby building, shooting from an elevated point.

But I agree and disagree. I own weapons, but not for the purpose to end a mass shooter. The likely hood of that being successful is fairly rare. My guns are for home protection and for sport.

then why americans always talk shit saying
>lol we would have ended that mulsim attack in seconds

They always pretend to be some kind of rambo ready to end with all shooters in sight, when in reality they all wait for swat teams

That's what it sounded like in the video. Less than 10 seconds of uninteruppted fire at 600 rounds per minute.

Because what a few people say does not speak for the majority. America consists of 50 states plus several territories. It is better to compare all of Europe when talking about the USA, because of the size and population.

Would you say that events in Germany speak for all of Europe? That the conditions in eastern Europe represent life in Great Britain?

Maybe stop looking at the USA as one giant culture, but instead a lot of smaller cultures like Europe. And stop letting a few retards who spew crap online decide your world view.

And I'm not saying the USA doesn't have problems, obviously I made this thread. But when the Eurofags come here spewing the same shit over and over, you sound like the dumbfuck Americans you were just making fun of.

Americans arent brave, they just dont know the difference between bravery and having a gun in your hands
fucking retards

ok thats a fair point, but still fuck you just to not gay things up

go back to school, retard.

>blaming the other 49 states for a shooting in Nevada
Also the US has like 300 million citizens. No shit violence happens.

Op are you just excited that it's a USA flag instead of a euro flag on the shirt?

Good job trying to make an active shooter happening thread into a place for you to bitch and moan about your dirty shitty life

Military issue weapon

im a neet dumbass

At least we don't Cuck ourselves and defend the people who commit the violence

>religion of peace

So where are the 2nd amendment fags? I'll change my mind on gun rights immediately if a gun-owning citizen takes this fuck down. I'm not holding my breath.

Euro butthurt is strong with you.

I am from Mexico dipshit

I'm an American, and a gun owner. But to deny we have a problem is putting politics before logic.

You are not OP you spic.

that sounded like an malfunction with the audio system to me
is there any source confirming thaose were gun shots?

Just Google "Las Vegas Shooting October 1 2017"
I know that is a shitty reply, but at this point it is known that there was a shooting and the situation is still ongoing. So there is no denying that something happened and a few people have died with several in hospital.

my money is on niggers trying to shoot niggers over stupid shit that only niggers care about missing and hitting 26 bystanders

topkek

literally videos where you can see the gunshots

fb /doner.krookz

Rumors:
>4 gunment
>3 Asian Male Adults
>1 White Male Adults

Reports
>1 suspect KIA
>1 suspect in custody
>22 deaths (LVFD)

if youre right, ill put money on them being psycho lib-fags

>100+ Injured (officer noted "well in excess of")
>20+ Dead
>Two vehicles being searched for:
>Nevada Plates
>Hyundai Tuscon # 114B40
>Chrysler Pacifica Touring # 19D401

they said shooting TEAM not teen

boy it sure would be nice if english was more phonetically distinct sometimes

Team of what? Sandniggers?

>the longer it takes to identify the rifles, the less likely it is to be an ar15

team of embarassed anime pillows, what do you think it is in this context

>100+ Injured (officer noted "well in excess of")
that sounds like a british estimate

i bet the retards didn't score more than 20 points

pretty sure they meant some cops going in after them. i don't they the news even know whats happening, just talking to talk.

Any videos of people actually getting hit?

>think
im tired

www.shootingtracker.com

the "100+" is probably including tards that got trampled when everyone freaked the fuck out