Is it more patriotic to collect guns in case the government turns on you or to peacefully protest during the national...

Is it more patriotic to collect guns in case the government turns on you or to peacefully protest during the national anthem by taking a knee?

Other urls found in this thread:

wwlp.com/2014/07/19/protest-against-gang-violence-held-in-magazine-park/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/another-baltimore-police-body-cam-video-shows-officers-plant-drugs-n789396
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6xL0klXcQ
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/08/27/435301160/north-dakota-legalizes-armed-police-drones
youtu.be/wKCeESg9Ev8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the gun one

How? One is fighting the tyrannical government we currently have, and the other is sheepishly putting it off while risking nothing. Not that you shouldn't do both. Just don't be a hypocrite about it. It's like the whole southern pride thing. You can't call yourself an American patriot while waving a southern flag unironically.

Much better to cut loose in a nursery school and slaughter a bunch of helpless kids than risk your masculinity.

The difference is that one is mistrust in the GOVERNMENT (federal usually) for corruption etc., and the other is mistrust in the NATION (the American people) for accusations of racism etc.

One is protesting abuse of force by government employees, and the other is flag waving paranoid nonsense.
The reason they kneel as opposed to sitting is actually out of respect. It was what was suggested by a former Marine to the player who started it. You don't even seem to know why they're protesting.

The flag is a symbol of the government. That's why the south had a different flag. It's not about "the people"any .more than the Nazi flag represented the people. The flag is something we wag during wars. That's it's original purpose. It's to mark federal territory. It's not a state flag.

>Colin Kaepernick, the man who popularizes the entire movement, complains about racism and silence from everyday Americans
"It's totally about the government specifically!!!"
I get that they're also protesting the federal government but you guys don't seem to understand that they're also protesting the lack of action and perceived "racism" of average Americans as a whole. I was only talking about the primary focus of each movement

Patriotism is faggy. That said, collect guns in case the government turns on you.

Arming yourself is also for defense of the nation from outside threats. "A rifle behind every blade of grass" and the like.
I understand why the kneeling thing is big right now, but gangbangers in the hood kill each other at astonishing rates and I don't see black folks protesting gang activity or affiliation.

Either are acceptable

And are they wrong? Look at Alabama. We still have segregated proms in this country. Everyone is acting like a single black president changes that. Plus he still kneels as to not disrespect the troops. What more do you want? Also it's in good part specifically about cops. Racial profiling by the police is a government action. Police are government employees. Same with school teachers who are many times more likely to spank black children for minor offenses such as passing notes or gas. These are statistical realities. The only race that gets spanked more in public schools is native Americans. We do actually have a problem with racism in this country.

I do. I live in Kansas City and they recently held a rally against gang violence. It hardly even makes the paper, but it's actually a big topic of conversation here. Maybe if some racist showed up to protest it then white people would pay attention.

>Implying I ever said they were wrong
>tfw I'm Native American
I was only talking about the differences in the two movements, I'd consider both equally patriotic as an exercise of our constitutional rights

Why not both?

I collect guns deemed to have had historical importance, but I also support taking a knee.

wwlp.com/2014/07/19/protest-against-gang-violence-held-in-magazine-park/

And everyone from Snoop Dogg and Run the Jewels to Will Smith has come out against gangs. Pay attention

On the local scale, there's a big drive to stop it, but no one gives a shit on the larger scale because they don't want to be "racist".
Even fucking Portland isn't listing known gang affiliations in their PD to prevent "profiling". Disgusting.
I don't see it making national headlines for the normies to understand why cops are so jumpy around dark folks in dense cities.

1. Black dudes refusing to salute the flag of a country in protest because the cops treat them like second class citizens.

2. White duds wanting to over throw the government because they thing they aren't getting enough respect.

And was he not in that quote specifically protesting the government employees who got paid leave for shooting black people they had racially profiled?

I'm beginning to understand why you all get spanked so much.

>Protest police brutality by pointing out situations where the police were innocent and defended themselves or others. "Hands-up Don't-shoot" narrative
>not understanding that police are local in nature and have nothing to do with the nation as a whole
>NFL owners only get behind Kapercrunch when the President says he should be fired, rather than when he started kneeling

>Kneeling is literally a non-issue that's been sensationalized to make oodles of dough for news networks

>1. Black dudes making 7 figures in a society that allegedly "treats them like second class citizens" refusing the salute the flag because they believe the media portrayal telling them that they're second class citizens.

>2. White dudes who understand the importance of the second amendment exercising their unalienable right.

fix'd.

But these aren't all gang members getting profiled. Gang members wear colors. They don't hide the fact they are gang members. Also let's not forget the civil forfeitures and bullshit tickets written in Missouri specifically because poor people can't afford to fight back legally. Blacks and Latinos tend to be poorer. That's what got them all riled up before that shooting. That was misplaced rage. Then in other places we are discovering thanks to body cams that these same police are planting evidence. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/another-baltimore-police-body-cam-video-shows-officers-plant-drugs-n789396
That's why more people are shooting at the police. They're pissed off. You're collecting guns to fight against future oppression, they're living in the now. You're both fuckwits. We have enough guns laying around. It's time to get together and protest lawfully. They're getting ahead of themselves and you're way behind.

>And was he not in that quote specifically protesting the government employees who got paid leave for shooting black people they had racially profiled?

I acknowledged that he was protesting the government, just that he was also speaking out on the lack of action of the American people. Please actually try reading what I'm saying next time.

What part of LOCAL don't you understand. I have no right to tell Missouri how to run their state, or their police, that's for their residents to figure out.

I like my local police, even if they have a stick up their ass about speeding.

White trash shitfuck detected

Police departments partake in federal programs and their unions are linked. They are government employees. It's like saying "teachers are local". No shit, but that doesn't make them not government employees. Part of the problem is that the justice department right now wants to further enable them. To give them more military hardware, more power to take your shit and less oversight.

Whichever one keeps me from becoming a pedophile poor uncle Ted.

It's better to join the NVA and prepare to take large portions of land for the formation of a white homeland. Leftist degenerates and cuckservatives not welcome.

Actually the justice department has every right to tell them what they're not legally allowed to do. Furthermore they participate in asset sharing with the feds. So the federal government does play a big role in local policing. Doesn't matter if you personally approve of it or not. Who you elect matters. Also the highway patrol is federal. Those are federal employees

Anyone who has a problem with the kneeling are just faggots who have patriotism up their ass, so much so, that the idea of someone disliking their country gives them the heebie-jeebies.

If you don't want freedom of speech for people you disagree with, you're just an asshole. - love a trump supporter

So you're a trump supporter, but you're saying he's an asshole? Well at least you admit that he's far from perfect. What exactly do you like about him and the job he's doing?

According to the Republican party supporting treason is more patriotic and the First amendment is bad.

I love the fact that the second amendment is practically a joke now. How are citizens with small arms going to do jack shit against the US military. They have inherently weaker arms, armor, and materiel that would be steamrolled by military grade hardware

Well we could just take the hardware from the local police to fight the federal government. It's the same shit. I think the only things the police currently can't get are armed drones and nukes. There are campus police forces with Bearcats and machine guns they're better armed than Canadian swat teams. It's insanity

Republicans are idiots

>muh veterans
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6xL0klXcQ

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/08/27/435301160/north-dakota-legalizes-armed-police-drones

youtu.be/wKCeESg9Ev8

I say we burn the flag in order to celebrate it.

collecting guns & ted nugent memorabilia is the best thing

Isn't he an anti-Semitic racist who once threatened to shoot Hillary Clinton?
Is he running for office yet? I can see him winning

neither
both are equally American
but being patriotic is very un-American
and taking a knee during the anthem out of protest is fucking retarded
>standing is done as a sign of respect and equality to the thing that is being stood for (or what it represents)
>kneeling is a sign of respect and submission to the thing being knelt to (or what it represents)
>niggers are literally protesting being treated as second class citizens by the US by demonstrating they are second class citizens and that they respect the US

Even white people are getting in on it.

Well they're being visual about it. It's not unlike if they came out of the tunnel in chains. You idiot.

>Is it more patriotic
>engaging in a contest to see how much of your country's dick you can suck
The kneeling one I guess.

inb4 "Muh cultural appropriation"

She's wearing two different shoes and her leg is really fucking long and weird.

Go.

Personally I think they're equally patriotic, which is to say silly, but lets not call LITERALLY FUCKING BENDING THE GODDAMN KNEE fighting. Okay?
Lets just establish this in your mind. Literally fucking bending the knee is not fighting.

Unless you're like Mahatma Gandhi but with a wicked sense of irony. Sometimes you can fight the system without "fighting" the system.

Bitch, please. She's fighting for the cause. Only people you're going to hear saying that shit are going to be on Fox "news". I have no idea where they find these people. Probably Trump rallies

>like Mahatma Gandhi
I am
Ghandi and I both think that niggers are the worthless pieces of shit that require constant supervision and harsh discipline to be minimally contributing members of society

A product of his time and nationality. He also said some whack shit about Jews. His methods were undeniably effective though

you're right
when Jews started support blacks in the 1960s the blacks definitely tell the Jews to fuck off
and BLM organizations around the nation absolutely have not deliberately and publicly excluded non-black supporters
I give it till December 1st until niggers start complaining about whites taking a knee during the anthem

Lol yeah okay dude

he worked for Indian independence for 30ish years with no effect
India finally gained independence when the UK started divesting itself of its empire
and would likely have done so w/o Ghandi

Not all blacks told Jews to "fuck off". Look at how much support Bernie Sanders had. It's too bad Hillary got to run instead of him. Can't blame the blacks for that one

so? people have threatened presidents for eternity...

also, quote from his biography:
"i'm a black jew at a nazi klan meeting. let's get it on..."

> Can't blame the jews for the DNC PURPOSEFULLY rigging the nomination
Uhhhhmmmm.......

You really can't. You might be able to blame a specific Jew, but you can't claim there was some big Jewish conspiracy to keep a Jew out of the white house. That's dumb. Bernie's still popular amognst liberal Jews. Which means that 70 percent of Jews still back him. 70 percent of Jews in America vote liberal. Not just Democrat, but liberal Democrat. Trump actually getting a full 30 percent of the Jewish vote was huge for republicans. They treat it like it's some sort of moral victory. They're weird.

He posted some anti semitic memes claiming that Jews are responsible for gun control legislation. Then instead of apologizing he said that liberal Jews are literally Nazis. Which is funny since what he had posted was a picture of all the Jews who are perceived to be anti gun rights with Jewish stars that said juden. Also he called Obama a mongrel. You know, because Obama is halfrican.

Or what about heading to vegas, having fun and firing off a few rounds?

Is this the maximum patriotic thing yet?

so whip up some countermeasures

Yet the Democrat Party tried to label him in those states as "their Jewish landlord" all while taking three million dollars from Haim fucking Saban, whose single issue is Israel.

Neither. It's more American to dodge the draft like a coward, prance around with guns and saying I Love America to your corporate masters.

>implying that refusal to fight for corporate lords is cowardice
bruh