Yet another American victim of guns

Yet another American victim of guns...

When will you people wake up and accept the fact that you have a huge gun problem in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzVCaxdb6vo
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-29/could-australia-learn-from-the-us-on-gun-control/8853380
theage.com.au/interactive/2016/gun-city/day1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy1DC6Euqj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1) we already know it
2) the retarded population of the country are easy to profit off
3) thus the powers that exists utilize that to their advantage

how about you propose a solution to bring ethics into politics. oh wait, this is prevalent everywhere.

Guns are why nobody has tried to over throw trump.

That alone is why the founding fathers made guns a right.

The left protest, but the know we have have guns.

It's doing what it's supposed to.

i think the left would rather do it by legal means, and not by brute violence. prolly a difficult concept to understand.

In the country as a whole, we really don't have an issue. In dense cities is another story, and a complex issue at that.
Besides, guns are easy as piss to manufacture and smuggle, there's no use trying to ban them.

>That alone is why the founding fathers made guns a right.

Did they just give up on schools in the US? The second amendment was written during a time when most guns could fire one shot and required an elaborate system of what appears to be biting sacks of powder to reload them. It was written for the purpose of rebelling against the British government.

>they wrote it for the exact opposite reason you are proposing

>a huge gun problem

youtube.com/watch?v=BzVCaxdb6vo

see

Why is everyone talking about gun control?

This thread is about Marilyn Manson being crushed by huge guns.

nah they got banned in aus and we got no prob

Aye, except Australia is full of wankers who keep getting beheaded by Muslims.

Name one time that happened

The joke is a giant gun prop fell on him.

Sacrificing freedom for security...

>guns = freedom
hmmm

lost

And they still say guns don't kill people. Wake up America!

>The second amendment was written during a time when most guns could fire one

I have heard the argument that the founding fathers couldn't have possibly understood what guns would be like in the future and if they did they wouldn't have written the law and I seriously disagree with that. Guns were advancing quickly in their life time and it was intended for people to be able to protect their life, liberty and property. Modern Guns are not so powerful that they are over kill for this purpose. And possessing a firearm for modern times makes sense still.

Guns are a legal means, as a deterent, to keep the peace. That is the "intention" of the 2nd ammendment. Having a gun doesn't mean you intend to use it to kill. It is to make another person think about THEIR intents towards you before they decide to violate you're rights through violence by them.

Understand now?

lol guns by default are meant to kill people
but yes good joke

People are the problem, not guns. If you cut yourself, would you blame the knife?

How about worry about you own damn country and leaves us to ours.

Op... you're great. I love the tards in this thread.

sounds good m8
*eats popcorn*

Do you really think the guns anybody has are enough to overthrow the US government? With the US military that is backing it that is also consequently being built up by the same Republicans who are so hardily fighting for their gun rights?

Good.
Fuck you Brian.

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-29/could-australia-learn-from-the-us-on-gun-control/8853380

theage.com.au/interactive/2016/gun-city/day1.html

Can't verify the authenticity of these i don't live in Aus and don't know many publications down there but according to what i could find your statement is a lie

You mean your rights in Aus only exist until the govt decides to take them. Glad you're ok with that arrangement. Its illegal to talk shit in britain now, they arrest you for hate speech, like such a thing exists, thought crime faggots. Soon theyll have to start making cars illegal since so many people getting run over nowadays. When do you think people will realize that it is the intent, not the implement that matters?

Did he died?

ISIL seems to be doing what you imply with simple AK-47s and RPGs against US backed forces. America is a huge fucking counrty, you think the military can control 300mil w/1mil troops?

as an australian with link to the underworld yes guns are available but not so easily
and not the level of the US with assault rifles
we seems to know and accept that its good to have super strict controls on killing devices

>huge
>gun
>problem

People who legally own guns aren't the problem. It's the fucking snuggled shit that is what does it. Do you think gang bangers are getting their shit from the NRA? Use your head user

You do realize that you would be asking soldiers to kill their countrymen. This argument never works, at a certain point the people are the government and, let me tell you they have a LOT of guns. Going house to house in an all out civil war these days is going to get really expensive really fast, unless they are willing to carpetbomb their own citizens.

Why are you bringing up "assault rifles" like such a thing is legal anyway? No one is killed here from rifles or shotguns, its all handguns, most black on black crime. The vast majority of gun owners are responsible people that go their whole lives without killing anyone.

same as here i guess
but correct me if im wrong , its not too hard to get assault grade weapons like you see in the current shooting and others
isnt that stuff legal?

I think everyone in the US should have mandatory gun training. White or black, rich or poor.

When that’s mandatory, let’s see how quickly guns get banned when white people realize black people are trained to use guns properly.

>huge gun problem

Wrong, you fucking idiot.

What does Marilyn Manson have anything to do with this

They have a ban on kitchen knives in UK i hear. You have to be 18 to buy a silverware set of spoons forks knives for your kitchen, that is fucking retarded babysitting laws.

I could stand on the roof of a 3 story building and drop a fucking coconut of the roof onto someones head and kill them. Should we ban coconuts and rocks as well.

How bout a Cricket bat you limey? Those are dangerous as well, no?

He's logged in

The joke is that the prop that fell on him was a giant gun, as seen There, now you understand the joke, welcome to the thread.

There sure are a lot of liberal faggots in here.

>How bout a Cricket bat you limey?
have to be 18 to buy cricket bats
and it is illegal to carry one unless you are headed to or from a match

main thread all anons are here

I kind of agree, its like the ban on drugs isnt it?
laws exist essentially to stop the few retards that would cause havoc to others
but then i think drugs and guns are another issue
guns NEED to be dealt with carefully as a socaity
theres a bit more leeway with drugs, but drugs DO cause harm too, hence laws

Guns don't kill people, lazy-ass roadies do!

>huge gun problem
>huge gun
Are you dense?

He's hospitalized in unknown condition.

From the video, it didn't look all that heavy. He deflected it as it came down on him and a few people moved it easily out of the way.

>Having a gun doesn't mean you intend to use it to kill.
You fundamentally misunderstand what guns are.

So I buy car insurance I intend to get in a car accident?

If more blacks were TRAINED and had legal guns to use, the black on black crime would go wayyyy down. Im not afraid of black americans, im scared of the monkey thugs who parade as black americans who espuose "african" superiority.

Fear keeps the wolf from the door, so to speak.

Shut the fuck up you gaping liberal pussy

Insurance is a scam that uses people's misunderstanding of statistics. But that aside, it is a financial agreement to compensate you for your loss in the case of an accident. The idea that a human being has the right to end the life of another from a distance with a chunk of lead because of some perceived threat is absurd.

when will YOU realize you have a faggot problem in your country?

So you're saying that you DONT have a gun problem?
Hahaha, the education system in the states is so fucked up. You deserve a shithead like Trump as president and you deserve to get nuked from north korea as long as you're such a bunch of retards.

Unless it's you being threatened

>I'm not (OP)

How the hell do you teach kids to play the sport if they can't buy the gear? Uk is overreaching into moma state where eaveryone is a simple minded pb goer that needs to be kept on their piece of land allocated by the fiefdom. Liz needs to die already so you guys can get a king again. William is best choice, lets hope his cuck dad succeds the crown and gives it to a real man, like his great-uncle did back in the 30's.

I actually like the UK despite their nature to be pendantic.

I do believe we agree that killing someone because you believe they are a threat is wrong but what about when you do come across that threat. The big divide I have seen in most of these arguments is do you think some has the right to defend their own or someone else lifeif it is put in harms way.

you are afraid of guns, that's why you cannot understand they are just tools of the person holding it. I could kill with a rock or arrow just the same..

huge guns are perfectly safe as long as you don't try to climb them.
this was his own fault.

You have obviously not been raised around guns, but "assault grade weapons" isnt a thing. It goes like this.
Rifle= weapon with long barrel, can shoot variety of calibers usually meant for long distances.
Semi auto rifle = same as above, but usually intended for shorter ranges (300-600 yards ish) depending on round, and can fire faster b/c of some auto reload system.
Assault rifle = automatic rifle - hold down trigger and gun keeps firing. These weapons are hard to legally obtain and require immense jackoffery to get cleared for, and then they are prohibitively expensive due to the license to buy it.
so rifles and semi auto rifles are legal, and many people hunt with them. Some of them are styled after assault weapons, but arent b/c they cant fire auto. If one were so inclined, it isnt hard to figure out how to make these weapons automatic though. Really the only difference between a semi auto rifle and an "assault style rifle" would be some plastic pieces and a collapsible stock or whatever.
The law gets kinda weird with intermediaries and what constitutes buying a weapon and a lot of people buy recievers and customize them, but it isnt really important for this discussion.
In the US, rifles and semi auto rifles are legal, but basically almost no one dies from this. Hell, most of our gun deaths period are suicides and accidents. Pills can kill you too, it just happens that in the us guns are legal and faster. So almost all of our "gun crime" is handguns, and almost all of that is inner city gang wars. If you don't frequent places blacks are, you probably will never have to worry about a gun here in the US, just like all the other "violence free utopias" out there.

i think you missed the point. impeaching trump for legal pretenses. you know, use the system.

but yeah, your home arsenal is the reason why liberals are afraid. whatever gives you the sense of purpose.

This would just get rid of the monkeys faster. Not sure why you think blacks being able to kill each other faster would be a bad thing.

And they will continue to take your rights because what good are legislative bodies if they arent legislating something? This is why a constitution is so important.

It's hard to kill 20+ people with a rock and arrow at a concert you dipshit...

>Guns were advancing quickly in their life time and it was intended for people to be able to protect their life, liberty and property

>Modern Guns are not so powerful that they are over kill for this purpose.

You're a special type of idiot aren't you?

So do sodas and fast food...
and smog, and pollution, and fertilizers that grow our crops and the antibiotics that allow our livestock to live in squalor and make it to the plate. Everything causes harm, you just have to decide if it is REALLY worth banning it to MAYBE stop some of that harm from happening. IMO in most cases that answer is no.

This argument is fucking idiotic because guns serve no other purpose besides killing. The net positives that society receives from transportation which causes pollution outweighs the cons, the fertilizers that might have some impact on people's health has made food more bountiful and cheaper than ever before.

What purpose do guns serve in our modern society besides being a method of lethal force?

Lets examine this statement.

The idea that a human being has the right to end the life of another while inside a car with a chunk of metal because of their religion is absurd.
... while holding a knife with a ....
Basically you can make this argument with anything you can kill with, and its a dumb argument every time. there are times where violence is justified, or when your gun can protect you or yours from those that would do you harm.

>Legal pretenses

Like burning cars, beating up protesters, burning buildings? This is legal to you to get Trump impeached?

He's hanging himself on twitter, you don't need to protest his idiocy.

see

That lethal force is a deterrent. It's an effective deterrent because it's lethal

>The net positives that society receives from transportation which causes pollution outweighs the cons
I'm beginning to believe this less and less each day.

But it's incredibly immoral. Mutually assured destruction is trash.

The gun problem in America is not the guns.

Any sane/insane adult can pickup a gun and use it to kill people/do bad shit.

The majority of Americans respect guns, but your not going to stop these crazies from using them.....

I would say the only problem with arms in the US is the lack of security in terms of locking them up, bolt storted seperate and same as ammo. Now the problem with this is it's pointless if your needing to defend yourself.

So I'd prefer to see more Amercians locking things away when they have kids etc and maybe keeping a gun or two ready to go but hidden or some how quickly released if locked away.

It's not the guns, it's the crazy humans, ban guns and all you get is crazy people stabbing people with kitchen knives.

>Basically you can make this argument with anything you can kill with

Cars save society centuries of time by making transportation more convenient. knives make the lives of people infinitely more convenient through the various applications they're used in, from those who work in the culinary arts to minimum wage stock boys who use knives to restock supermarket shelves. Even with the rare occurrence of a murder with either of these tools, society is willing to incur the loss because the availability of these tools gives much more than it takes.

Guns only exist to kill people, limiting who gets guns would only hurt people who buy guns in anticipation of killing other people. Society would go on just fine.

>Like burning cars, beating up protesters, burning buildings?
Because this is what everyone does and not just an incredibly small misguided group of idiots.

You can make bombs out of anything. A car can ram a crowd easily. Either of those can kill 20+ people in a heartbeat. Remember the concert in britain? guns are illegal there. You would ban guns so we can get bombed or run over.
Hell, dynamite is super simple to make.

If you look at a chart of the countries with the lowest murder rates in the world, almost all of the safest are either islands, countries with large natural borders like Switzerland, or have extremely strict immigration laws. You can argue that the US has "gun problem" or a "black problem" but the truth is that it's a complicated problem. We encourage women in low income areas to have as many children as possible by giving them a larger monthly welfare check for having more children. These kids are sent to dangerous schools and have almost chance of succeeding or landing a good job after high school. Anyone can see that this is an insane system that fails everyone. These are the people in the US who are shooting people. Most of the violent crime in the US is committed for drug reasons. These kids grow up and they don't know any other way to make money.

>You can make bombs out of anything.
No, I'm pretty sure the things you can make bombs out of is limited to things that are explosive.

What would you do if someone was attacking you and you can't get away or they're invading your territory?

>James Holmes
>Adam Lanza
>Dylan Roof

With the exception of Pulse, most mass shooters are white, swing and a miss.

RIP Sweet prince

>This argument is fucking idiotic because I said so
Oh, ok then. I guess I missed the part where fast food was good for doing anything other than killing people. Soda too, you ever seen a diabetic in end stage renal disease? all their organs shutting down from the effects of the sugar? no? They are literally poison. I eat them anyway, and own guns.
Besides, I dont plan on killing you unless you break into my house, so why don't you keep not owning guns and I will keep owning them, since it is my constitutional right, and we can both be happy.

The Uk has nukes as a deterent. Immoral weapons, yes, but still needed.

>lethal force is a deterrent

That's not necessarily true, because with the exception of people who are making statement attacks like Roof in Charleston, most of the people who commit these large scale attacks, commit them with some expectation that they're going to be murdered afterwards.

Death isn't a deterrent when you commit a mass shooting because either by court administered needle or court administered bullet, you're not going to live out the rest of your natural life.

>The majority of Americans respect guns
This is what I see as the problem. I understand what you mean by this, but taken literally, it is the problem. Respecting objects is ridiculous.

I understand guns, I've owned dozens, I've spent weeks of my life at the range. But I now would rather make the mistake of being unarmed when someone is shooting at me than the mistake of threatening my fellow man.

>needed
>it is a requirement that we all threaten each other with mass extermination
Keep believing that lie.

My "territory"? I'm not a feudal lord. You mean if someone tries to break into my home?

>I guess I missed the part where fast food was good for doing anything other than killing people

If you didn't eat any food for a week you'd die you stupid fuck. Fast food has long term observable side effects but we as a society are willing to take that gamble because it provides an immediate solution to a more prevalent problem

Go to sub-saharan Africa and tell a starving tribe that you'd give them fast food but it's going to cause them some health problems 50 years down the road and see if they turn it down, moron.

It's called CHEMISTRY you fucking simpleton. You mix stable elements to make explosives.

Charcoal, Potassium, and sulfer mixed goes BOOM! On their own the don't, just like guns.

No, im pretty sure youre being a retard on purpose. Thanks to better living through chemistry, you can make non explosive things into explosive things, and then use those to fire other non explosive hard things like rocks and nails into crowds and cause lots of damage! After you go to school longer it will make more sense.

>stable elements
>Potassium
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy1DC6Euqj4

Not that retard, but within 10 years of the second amendment being written, there were guns that would be illegal to own in modern day California based off of the firing rate, capacity, and "scary looks". As in while the founding fathers were alive they began to see full auto guns, and "high capacity" weapons, they were fans.

Who is talking about mass shootings? We already covered this retard, that is a VERY small fraction of people getting killed and the "gun problem".

>you idiot you can make a cake out of anything
>as long as those things become cake when you cook them

It's specifically the word "anything" I was criticizing here. You can't make a bomb out of a paper towel and a rubber band.

I'd also like to mention the fact that you implied "charcoal" is an element.

It is true often enough and it stops the spree killer from doing more. You even used the words "not necessarily true" because you don't believe all that you're saying.
You're suggesting that shooters should be deferred to until they are tired? Are you suggesting that bringing a shooting to an end after 2 minutes isn't better than letting it go on for 15 minutes?
Also you talk about court administered lethal methods. These deter a lot of people and in the cases of people who knew they'd be caught, the court is under no impression that they're going back in time to deter the killer, but they follow through to maintain any credibility.

That is your territory, your property. This is an embarrassing use of quibbling.