What's Sup Forums's opinion on dating a butterface? pros, cons, stories, etc

what's Sup Forums's opinion on dating a butterface? pros, cons, stories, etc

I recently started dating a girl that I'd consider a butterface. High forehead, gummy smile (which I actually find adorable), less than average teeth, etc.
To me she is actually cute, but definitely not the definition of "beauty."
Her body however is great. She's 32, yet has very soft skin, supple perfectly shaped breasts, small firm tummy, GREAT ass, tight pussy, nice legs, etc
She's really into me, and I'm really into her, so I think I'm gonna stick with her, but she seems to have low self confidence. She says past boyfriends didn't want to take her out (after the breakup they'd say because she was "ugly"), just wanted to "stay inside" (obviously to fuck), so she's really happy that I take her places, and do things with her which I don't mind at all.

To top it off, out of the 6 women I've had sex with (all in relationships), this woman is hands down, by far, the best. Every other girl is pretty much a fuck doll that is warm.

I want to pursue a serious relationship with this girl, and I just thought I'd bring up the topic of butterfaces here and see what I can learn.

Who gives a shit? Does she make you happy? Then date whoever you want.

Might as well keep it going if she's a stable working women that isn't a bitch.

Who gives a shit dude if you're happy then stick with her. If you want a pro it sounds like if she has low self confidence she's more than happy to be with you for the feeling of worth or whatever she gets from it. The "ugly" girls appreciate it more

Dude she sounds like a keeper.
My wife isn't a model, but she cooks, sucks, and fucks on demand like a pro.

Wtf is this even? If you would let strangers on the internet convince you why you shouldn't date a busted face bitch, you don't deserve her.

Samefag. What is there to "learn" btw?

I'm not looking for an opinion on IF I should date her based on her looks, I already said I think she's cute, and like her regardless.

I should have been more clear. I'm worried if girls like this are something to worry about like maybe girls with low confidence cheat more or something.

Don't get me wrong, her looks have nothing to do with whether I'm going to date her or not, she makes me happy, and I really like her.

See how it goes and keep her if you guys fit together.

OP, her cheating on you should be one of the last things you should worry about with this one.
>has low self esteem
>ex-boyfriends called her "ugly" and wouldn't take her out
This may make me sound like an ass hole, but if her having low self esteem is an issue, and you make hr happy, she won't cheat on you because she won't want to lose someone who makes her happy and shows her off. On a side note reply to this or you die in your sleep tonight.

>what are the cons of dating a butterface? guise? i don't understand my own question, and i'm definitely not answering it by myself, ok? guise? what's the con? guise?
she's ugly, you stupid piece of shit. if you're done looking for reassurance on whether or not you're still cool for dating a butterface with a nice body, you should move the fuck on and bust a nut on her unpleasant mug.

We need to see a pic of her great tits, ass, and legs to decide for sure.

But from your description, grab her and don't let go.

Neurotic much

All women cheat given the opportunity. If you like her, keep her. Don't look for outside validation

My last girlfriend (best I had so far) was a butterface. Ugliest face I've been with, but it's also the best body I've fucked in my entire life.

Not only that, but she was so nice... she even wanted to pay for everything and things like that. Loved to suck dick so much, that she asked to suck it, and even swallowed it.
I actually went anal with her because she insisted... best relationship I had.

They're pretty good lays but can be secretly crazy. As can any girl.I miss sex with the only butterface I ever dated. She was a great (albeit impossible to please) lay that loved having sex with me, but never seemed to enjoy it.

Pretty sure her brother used to rape her though, and she always snooped through my phone while she thought I was sleeping.

One day she just flipped her shit so I left, texted her about an hour later telling her we should just be done with our relationship. Said she never wanted to talk again and hated me.

Oh well

Butterfaces aren't ugly as the face is actually classically beautiful IF it is made up properly. A butterface is made for makeup, almost like a mannequin is made to be dressed. Madonna and particularly Lady Gaga are good examples

I have extremely high standards. I wouldnt even date someone line Alexandria Daddario let alone your butterface gf.

Man's gotta have high standards.

uuhh, no. Butterfaces are ugly, otherwise they're betafaces. I had a girlfriend that looked like she was a cartoon witch.

I wouldn't date that chick either, she looks like a fucking bird with makeup.

Which is all for the best, as she probably wouldn't let you in the same room

Here's a pic of my butterface gf

Beauty is completely subjective. If you love her, everyone else opinion doesn't matter. If you think she is considered ugly by other.. it doesn't matter.

If she isn't a stupid bitch you are some lucky bastard.

Lel

Need pics of OP's girl's amazing body for proof.

OP, does she swallow? Does she like her face jizzed? Does she like her asshole tongued? If so, marry her.

2/10 wouldn't touch her with a borrowed dick

no to pics (sorry, I would if I didn;t have honor)

yes to the rest.

I don't know if ur b8ing but this chick is hot af I would wife her up real quick

All I want is traditionalist and faithful butterface gf who I can eventually marry.

probably the prettiest girl ive ever seen in my life, stfu and get off the internet!! make that girl some fucking breakfast!!

probably the prettiest girl ive ever seen in my life, stfu and get off the internet!! make that girl some fucking breakfast!!