samantha runnion. she got rekt by a psychopath child molester

>not taking her friend too
that's where the killer messed up

>samantha runnion
That was 15 years ago, get over it.

i agree with Satan

15 years ago
still relevent today

Brought up on Sup Forums doesn't make it relevant.

I hope that faggot that killed her gets his just deserts before being executed. It's monsters like him that give pedophiles a bad name

>It's monsters like him that give pedophiles a bad name

not the original commenter but he's not wrong, most pedos live lawful, decent lives without ever harming a kid.

yeah i understand that but i had to react at face value

Pedophile =/= child molester automatically, this is true. Still a funny fucking line of words to string together.

Had to google her, didn't ring any bells. I've lived in SoCal my whole life and was in HS when this happened, how the hell did I not hear about it?

Drugs. Drugs is probably the answer.

Same.

>most pedos live lawful, decent lives without ever harming a kid
Most nuclear weapons in North Korea will not be used to erase Seattle.

Most white people are intelligent.

>give pedophiles a bad name

>creepy dude who ogles kids
>weapons of mass destruction
Yeah that's a pretty good analogy I guess.

fair enough, i admit i laughed. carry on

most niggers tongue my anus

>how the hell did I not hear about it?
Oh bb, we were living in GWB-time and just starting our Holy War or w/e, and there was no time for domestic crime like this.

Pedophiles honestly believe they have a happy sexual relationship with their child victims, believing the deeply damaged adults the kids become is completely unrelated to the prepubescent brain processing sexual behavior and power abuse.

LOL ya sure kid.

Moreover, everyone knows that kids never have sexy thoughts until they turn 18.

I mostly get turned on by the potential in the child, on the adult she might become. you can "see" how someone will form out sometimes and its so fucking hot.

They also have murderous, political, and fiscal thoughts pre-18 too, don't mean they are mentally ready for it.

What's funny is I work at a prison in Texas. You should see how the inmates treat the sex offenders, especially child molester, in here and how much the guards let it happen.

I still hate niggers but if they're good at anything it's making child molesters their bitch.

Also, fun fact, at least 3/4 of the white offenders I look up are chomos or in the wood pile. I'm a white guy myself and it disgusts me. Mexicans are also bad about raping kids, but not on the same level as whites.

>chomos
explain

Nope.
Some understand perfectly well the consequences of their actions. Do not make sweeping statements on subjects you know fuck all about, it makes you look a cunt.

Nothing wrong with a bit of playful sex, as long as the child is consenting. What damages them as adults is the rest of society spewing negative feedback in their faces and claiming they have been abused. Everybody loves sex and we need to stop treating it as a taboo

Compared to spics and niggers they are.
Then again that's not hard with having the average iq in Africa being between 40 and 70

I regularly jerk it to CP and have molested my niece several times when baby sitting her, and there's fuck all you can do about it :)

Portmanteau of "Child" and "Molester"

Prison slang for child molester.

No one respects the pedo perspective, except pedos and people who don't understand the damage.

Kids aren't "traumatized"until society tells them they should be.

If they aren't forced they'll be fine.

Rind et al.

Actually I think it's a contraction, but you get the point.

i see

I saw that in prison as well. Some child molesters deserve what they get but others don't. What cracks me up is how morally superior most criminals think they are. I would treat a pedophile with more respect than some wannabe crack head gangster who "accidentally" shot that gas station clerk because they need money for some new sneakers

Blacks have a 4 times greater ratio to commit violent crimes

FBI statistics 2013

Your anecdote means nothing.

You're right. I'm not an internet tough guy like you. And when you cross that line and someone like me is taking you to the hospital for internal bleeding from the shower head the other inmates shoved up your ass let me know how you feel then.

Did she enjoy it?

pics?

Violent crimes. Not child molestation. Go back to sleep underage bait.

Yeah no one's gonna catch me :)

She's only 2.I'll stop doing it before she can remember it.

not that they dont molest kids but black people dont report crimes.

>how much the guards let it happen

bullshit made up story: detected

everyone knows they're segregated from the rest of the prison population because of this very reason, you lying faggot.

I never saw myself as traumatized, still don't really. I enjoyed the sexual things I did, I don't remember an age sexual stuff wasn't involved. It wasn't until my 20s I found out my sex with "reluctant partners" was rape. I believed if I made my partner physically react in the positive, I seduced them. So, I red-pilled into finding pedophilia wrong.

Degenerate scum.

>Pedophiles honestly believe they have a happy sexual relationship
tfw I am not a pedophile coz I dont have any relationship

Mmm hate to break it to you, but they're only segregated when they go OPI. Most chomos are too scared to say shit.

It's normal for niggers they don't even report it

You are a disgusting person. You are only seeking sexual gratification for yourself. Wait until she's at least 4

like we give a fuck about you pigs and your yard ape buddies

Then she'll tell my brother what I've been doing to her.

When will she start remembering?
Ages 2 to 4 is when long term memory starts to form

She will remember. I still get angry when my uncle visits. It reminds me he raped me as a baby. I feel the same pain and anger but the visuals are not there In my mind.

You never opened your bitch whore mouth though, did you?

Right well I guess I'll do it a couple more times then stop. My sister in law is pregnant and I hope it's another little girl for me to play with.

Sex, as any person-to-person interaction, is a form of a relationship. If done without relating to one another, not a true relationship, but still a form of one because it involves interaction. Jesus Christ, no wonder pedophiles are so twisted, they are masters of sophistry.

Ok? I've been here five years I couldn't care less what some faggot on the internet thinks.

Wouldn't want it to be male would you?

That would be inappropriate.

Opi? Talk English please

I did until my auntie and her mother beat me till I stopped accusing him.

can anyone apply for OPI? how does that work?

Nah I just don't like boys. Girls are so cute and innocent

Bribe her with non sexual things for a while and see if she keeps a secret. If not then you know it's a bad idea

>15 years ago
>still relevant today

what makes you think I am not a virgin?

Offender Protective Investigation

Basically anyone can yes. If they walk up to any boss and tell them their in fear for their life for such and such reason we have to segregate them until an investigation is complete.

Problem is most of the time they won't snitch on who's threatening them so they go back to population and end up beat damn near to death.

This poor girl was trying to help a spic find his "missing dog" until he raped her in a motel and choked her to death while she was fighting him. She was only 5 years old.

This is why we need to build a wall. Fuck the raping beaners

Because you have sexual desire and are old enough to use the internet.

To put it in visual perspective.. This girl...

Did they find the dog?

Was raped by this spic beaner. We NEED TO BUILD THAT WALL. FUCK BEANERS AND SPICS AND NIGGERS.

Can anyone give me a short version of what happened?

Is that Jon Bennet Ramsey?

That's sam hyde

This girl and a fried were outside playing board games. A horny pedophile beaner approached them and asked the girl to help find her missing dog.

The girl being as kind as she is agreed... After like 5 minutes he snatched her and ran and her last words were "help me!! Tell grandma!!" to her friend.

Despite her friend being 4 years old, she was able to tell investigators the car and his description.

He took her to a motel to do sex things with her and rape her, then suffocated her.

DNA was found her her fingernails from the killer who was found like 5 years later

SHE GOT RAPED

Find his missing dog*

A man grabbed a random girl off the street and drove to a motel where he ripped her a new asshole and then killed her :( In all honesty i feel bad for her 5 year old friend who must have had some serious problems in school after that shit

Thank you user

Yeah I hear if it's anything involving a cute fluffy pet or something like that the kid immediately falls for it.

Wonder where the parents were

This is why all pedofiles need to be hanged in public. I don't mind those who just watch CP and shit because they aren't really harming anyone.

But those who ACT upon thier mental illness and those who produce CP need to be hanged by the noose in the center of times Square in broad daylight.

Hopefully the parents were smart about it and made her forget

It's good that when we turn 18 we magically become ready to murder and do taxes though. How fucked would the world be otherwise?

>made her forget
with fucking what? electroshock therapy?

The words you're looking for then are

>This is why all child molesters need to be hanged

You can be a pedo and not ever touch a kid cause you know that shit's wrong but a child molester DOES go through with it

I thought He was famous

No, that young you just stop talking about it, kids around her wouldn't have spoken about it cause hopefully the parents didn't discuss rape murder with their 5 year olds.

my heart goes out to you

Hard to forget that kind of incident. I mean i bet she wakes up in the middle of the night screaming. No doubt suffers from survivors guilt