*ruins the game*

*ruins the game*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bo3EG1gq-9I
youtube.com/watch?v=4xJgb8Sd87I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The referee must also recognize when a single opponent has become the target of fouls by multiple players. As above, upon recognizing the pattern, the referee should clearly indicate that the pattern has been observed and that further fouls against this opponent must cease. If another player commits a foul against the targeted opponent, that player must be cautioned but, in this case, the misconduct should be reported as unsporting behavior, as must any subsequent caution of any further foul against that same targeted opponent. Eventually, the team will get the message.

Reminder that "I'll card the next player who fouls this guy" is actually a thing and FIFA advices you to do it

It's hilarious that you think cheating through tactical fouls isn't the thing that ruins the game

The only person to have ruined the game was, in fact, Mourinho, who instead of devising a decent tactic, decided to take out revenge against a player he had issues with, and so he instructed his team to just kick Hazard all game instead of actually be organized and defend. He got punished for his shitty and petty strategy.

>tactical fouls
Wasn't tactical, Herrera was just being aggressive. There were other cynical fouls but that wasn't one of them. Like Mourinho said, the foul was committed in a dead zone.

He didn't send the players out to do that, he sent them out to play 1v1. This meant it was more difficult to deal with an opponent's dribbling and led to more fouling (whether honest or dishonest). Hazard got the worst of it because he is such a superb dribbler.

>the foul was committed in a dead zone.
That's where they're all committed so they can disrupt play without being punished

No, most of them were committed in central, more dangerous areas.

Being reluctant to give a yellow card when a player is already on one is a thing too. Another thing is not giving a yellow card for a player running into you (Herrera's first).

Mouyes used this tactic for years at Real Madrid to try to stop Messi. Since Hazard is a poor mans Messi this plan would have worked fine if not for the fact that United don't own the refs anymore like Madrid still do in Spain.

You could tell the ref knew he'd fucked up in the 2nd half, probably rewatched it at halftime. Valencia committed 3 or 4 easily bookable tackles in the 2nd half but didn't get booked for any, the ref was trying to even it up for his mistake.

When your "gameplan" is to injure Eden "Based God" Hazard I don't know what you expected but to get at least one red card

>be booked
>go in for another stupid tackle
>OMG REFEREE RUINING THE GAME!!!

reminder Rojo got away with a stamp and won't face any action over it

Reminder united have got away with multiple offside goals and red cards this season

Reminder the head of the PL literally said its bad for the brand if united miss out on CL

>reminder Rojo got away with a stamp
After Herrera's sending off. There's no way you can know that Rojo would have been in a position where he was forced to do that if it was still 11v11. It's like saying that an unfair goal doesn't matter when you concede two after. You may have conceded those two goals after because you were pushing up the field to try to score, as a result of unfairly being a goal down.

I expect a player to be sent off and deserve it. Herrera's first yellow card was no way a yellow (Hazard just ran into him) and for the second, you try to be as lenient as possible so as to not send off a man and destroy the contest.

>After Herrera's sending off. There's no way you can know that Rojo would have been in a position where he was forced to do that if it was still 11v11

Yes, in the real world Rojo stamped on somebody and got away with it. Not this fantasy world you have created.

Herrera was booked and threw in a stupid challenge to get himself sent off, he has nobody to blame but himself

He should have been booked in the first place, go and watch the replay. The second yellow was not worthy of a yellow and, even if it was, it is common for referee's to commute a yellow card into a stern telling off so as to not send a player off and ruin the contest/spectacle.

>in the real world Rojo stamped on somebody and got away with it
I'm saying that Rojo might not have stamped on Hazard had it been 11v11.

>He should have been booked in the first place, go and watch the replay.
*He shouldn't have been

>manure customers still SEETHING after the first game where the FA didn't gift them every possible chance to win

lmao

you're talking about herrera, right?

Is Andy Grey a Utd fan?
youtube.com/watch?v=bo3EG1gq-9I

This.
It's pathetic that apparently people think you should be able to rotate your players to shove around one guy until he breaks and get away with it because "Nu-uh it's my first foul!"

>Andy Grey
>2017

>ruins the game

It's not the referee's job to make the match "entertaining", it's his job to enforce the rules.

Herrera made a stupid challenge when on a yellow and got sent off for it. United should count their lucky stars Rojo got away with another disgusting tackle

>It's not the referee's job to make the match "entertaining", it's his job to enforce the rules.
This so fucking much.

>waaaaaah waaaaaah delusion waaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah refs are giving decisions AGAINST MANCHESTER UNITED

>b-b-but it's current year!

No, it is. If you want some officious dickweed ruining a good contest, you don't care about football.

>The second yellow was not worthy of a yellow and, even if it was, it is common for referee's to commute a yellow card into a stern telling off so as to not send a player off and ruin the contest/spectacle.
One side getting away with breaking the rules is what ruins the contest. Like players getting away with challenges that should've resulted in a 2nd yellow and getting subbed off 5 minutes later

For what Herrera got sent off for, he should have let it go. If a player gets two yellows for stopping two separate counter-attacks, I'm fine with it. Or two studs up challenges. But if a player commits 3 small challenges and he's on a booking, you don't book his, whereas otherwise you would.

You need to show leniency as a judge at times. And it is important to keep the game a contest whenever possible.

>already on a yellow
>Ref has just stopped game and told your team to calm down and stop targeting a player
>Foul him instantly after the free kick has been played

Herrera is a total idiot and only has himself to blame, the ref dindu nuffin wrong

>awarding team yellows
is this even allowed? legit question, as it seems like a fucktarded practice. how can you book herrera for the actions of phil jones?

it's called making an example of someone
common tactic against a group when they disobey the rules in order to cement your authority

right
but he's a referee, presumably bound by rules.

my question is: Is it within the rules to book a player for the actions of another player?

>The referee must also recognize when a single opponent has become the target of fouls by multiple players. As above, upon recognizing the pattern, the referee should clearly indicate that the pattern has been observed and that further fouls against this opponent must cease. If another player commits a foul against the targeted opponent, that player must be cautioned but, in this case, the misconduct should be reported as unsporting behavior, as must any subsequent caution of any further foul against that same targeted opponent. Eventually, the team will get the message.

did you niggas even watch the game? United literally went out there to kick and hurt as many players as possible. Oliver isn't wrong for figuring them out early before they hurt someone, Herrera is the idiot for being so aggressive when on a yellow. Blame Smalling for clearly not telling everyone that Oliver was going to book them if they kept constantly fouling Hazard.

Conte even straight up tried to get in Jose's face to tell him to tell his players to play the ball, after Valencia basically ignored the ball and barged into Alonso. The whole game was like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=4xJgb8Sd87I

I have a question over this game. Mourinho hugged Willian when he was subbed off. But he didn't hug Costa? Why is that?

Costa was not a Chelsea player when Mourinho was coaching Chelsea?

Bumbaclut

Mou thought Willian was Lil Bow Wow

Michael Oliver is a raging homosexual

I'd rather see a game played out than one team fouling the other team's best player for 30 mins straight every touch he gets. United had at least 14 fouls at the end and only 2 bookings kek

The logic that since a player has already picked up 1 yellow, the referee should be more lenient on him and not book him for a second yellow in order to not "ruin the game" is astoundingly stupid.

If anything, a player already on a booking for a bad foul should be dealt with more harshly later in the game since he was warned already to stop being a retard and trying to break people's legs.

Nah, let the lads play it benefitted unt so the rules are shit

After hearing that he saw the stamp by Rojo and didn't take any action I'm inclined to believe this.

>Blame Smalling for clearly not telling everyone that Oliver was going to book them if they kept constantly fouling Hazard.

Tbf it happened literally 10 seconds later, hard to get a message around the whole team in 10 seconds.

It's more that it was a soft foul and warranted a final warning rather than a second booking.

Not when you just told the entire team to stop fouling Hazard, and that per the rules, the next faggot to hack him down was getting booked.

And then the retarded spic Herrera not 10 seconds later does exactly that. But, yeah, it's the refs fault.

bookings are the final warning, thats the point of a yellow card

I would agree with you if it wasn't for the ref telling everyone that he was going to book them if they kept constantly fouling Hazard.

How is Herrera supposed to know that 3 seconds later? You cut him some slack and say he just didn't get the message.

He is supposed to STOP FOULING. Why the fuck is that hard to understand?

Herrera knows that if you keep fouling someone you might get a card. He gambled, and he lost. The ref did was he was supposed to do.

Bullshit, you cunt.

BULLSHIT.

t. andrew her her her

Why is everyone so surprised with Chelshit getting refball at Stamford Bridge?

>refball
lel
Fuck off reverse Poland

The truth hurts huh?

Don't really care for the premier league, but Herrera deserved that red.

I actually would like to see Manchester United in the champions league, way better than Arsenal

>I actually would like to see Manchester United in the champions league, way better than Arsenal

Delusional.

I am sick of Arsenal being raped, seeing Man U either progress further or be raped, too.

And I suppose you think the red was fair as well? Didn't comment on that part.

>And I suppose you think the red was fair as well?

I thought it was fair.

>I am sick of Arsenal being raped, seeing Man U either progress further or be raped, too.

Last time United made the CL they didn't even get out the group