What would happen to this board if Trump actually won?

What would happen to this board if Trump actually won?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glory.

Still not sold on Trump not being a jewish front. Time will tell.

Meme will have taken over reality and Sup Forums takes over real life. This board will become obsolete as shit posting has become every day life

how about you mind your own fucking buisness

No need for/pol/ after that.

We were destined since the dawn of this boards birth to help Trump make presidency.

We knew this but we thought Ron paul was the chosen one, it wasn't til Trump finally ran we figured out the prophecy of kek.

This was our destiny all along.

Praise Kek.

TRUMP 2016

We would be all happy as a majority and in 8 years probably be all ass blasted trying to defend his policies as a majority and constantly be saying Sup Forums was right even iff he sucked.

Nothing significant will happen as a board. Don't pretend like it's gonna cause a rift on the board. We will always spout off the popular talking points as a majority and call everyone else shills.

Sup Forums would go completely nuts for at least a week.

8 guaranteed years of Trump generals.

A whole generation growing with meme warfare.

It would be the biggest orgy the world has ever seen.

We'd rip on his bad choices. We'd be pissed off that the congress didn't approve his unrealistic choices.Who cares? it'd be fun

All the Canadians and Aussies would be permabanned and Sup Forums would be great again.

How about you stop poking your dirty jew nose into everyone elses business then?

>Trump might be a Jewish front
>Hillary definitely is Jew controlled
>Sanders is a Jew

Wow such a difficult choice

TOOTHBRUSH

> 8 years of juicy Trump news every single day
> ALSO RE-ELECTION IN 4 YEARS

holy shit the content would be smashing

Sup Forums will somehow be surprised when he does a 180 or worm his way out of most of his commitments, as he has done whilst on the campaign trail.

if he builds the wall, gets mexico to pay for it, and it's all a completely smooth process, he'll be re-elected

WE'D FINALLY FIND OUT ABOUT THE ALIENS

Not debating that, but if he indeed is a Jewish front USA is pretty much dead, I do not see a revolution happening and the people "enjoying" another 4 years of degeneracy will be catastrophic.

We'll probably go Left-wing

>hiroshima puts on "America fuck yeah" on a loop
>3 stickies
>every other board turns into Sup Forums for a day or two

About 6 months worth of "day of the rope, any day now!" posting.

>tfw Trump wins
>tfw a majority of us slowly leave or spend less time on this board
>tfw 2020 rolls around and we feel an uneasiness creep into our life
>tfw we realize what must be done
>tfw when we come back
>tfw Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more

Can't wait DESU

Trump themesong is that "money money money money" jingle
we could also use some RSB music for the great victory or even The Snake by johnny rivers, not the original

This. Every Republican is falling in line. Trump will be so Reagan-esk that the vast majority of the American people will support him in office. He will usher in a new era of patriotism and shifts the GOP away from the failed do- nothing psuedo-conservative RHINO's that plague the party currently.

Only my problem is, they may force Trump to take a VP like Reagan had to do with Bush Sr., who ends up destroying the party.

>implying he wont be off'd before he becomes a president

Happening threads daily, as usual

We'd support Jews.

This.
Sup Forums was moot's gift to humankind.
By the time Trump is elected this board will be closed with a single message filling the screen:
"The experiment is now over. Thanks for participating. Here's a (You)"

I'd...actually be okay with this

Bush Sr. boon doggled re-election campaign so bad. I regret that my childhood wasn't under a Pat Buchanan presidency.

We would party hard for a few months, knowing that soon Trump would finally relieve us from our addictions and shut down the internet for good.

There would be no more need for Sup Forums. We won.

>implying that it's so unlikely you need the word "actually".

We'd start to hate him.

[Feels Intensify]

We move on, someone somewhere needs our meme magic to get behind them

It's social conditioning. In this case, it's to make Trump's election seem like an outstanding case, when in reality it's the most likely scenario.

Have a good laugh at memes coming true

Then we become communist because this board is satire

Browse catalog the day after:

>Obama on suicide watch.
>Huffington Post bankruptcy.
>Hillary BTFO, FBI will indict.
>Bill Clinton has died of 'natural' causes.

Basically, it will the greatest reality show Trump's produced yet.

we will become communists, mao-leninist

you should've been paying attention back in july when he first announced

or the first fox debate where they tried to kill him quickly after he took first place in the polls

anybody who was watching last summer knows that trump was never supposed to make it this far, and the media certainly weren't helping him

that's why i hate you faggots who come here and say he's a hillary plant

Enjoy life.

You edgy posters in other country can hate him if you want.

top kek

Precisely my point, which is why I suspect OP to be a shillary fag.

Time will tell only. Probably they are all part of the same club, Including Trump.

Sup Forums can finally relax

we live in a world of bad news

everything is always bad and getting worse

it'll be nice knowing our country is improving for once

The prophecy will be fulfilled you mean.
You mean that the fulfillment of Sup Forums would be complete.
The great Kek prophecy.

We'll become an election center. Scott Adams says memes have about a 5% impact on the election, which is huge and will likely get bigger.

People will come here to try to make their candidate a meme, which I'm fine with as long as they have the policies to make them a meme.

Imagine if we could meme senators and representatives to election just because they spoke against immigration.

We'd keep on doing what we're doing.

Trump is not the end game. He is a stepping stone. The first push away from progressivism and the decline of western civilization. But we need to go further. Trump is good, but he is not the pure embodiment of what we need.

It's important not to get satisfied with mere victories when the war is still ongoing. We're not done until we've created our white ethnostate and kicked out the jews.

Jeb was the candidate we deserve but not the one we needed right now. That is Trump. Once Trump becomes president the whole internet will be our /pol and the world will be at peace again

Same thing that happened with Sup Forums in general. The fags that were here before the Trummp fandom will call the fags that are Trumpfags newfags because what they like is now popular and they are contraran assholes.

The current Trumpfags will split into at least two groupss. One group will continue to believe until they are ultimately disappointed, The second group will seamlessly change to anti-trumpfags because they are contrarian assholes.

N.B. Later there will be more division when Trump fails.

This pretty much. I would still need Sup Forums and Sup Forums would still need me.

Pendulum swing, amiright!?!? :^)

That's actually pretty scary. We're only able to get away with what we're doing because the power that be (and government regulations) haven't "caught up" with where the internet is now and with memes.

But it's becoming readily apparent to those in charge that Sup Forums actually is somewhat important. And that makes owning and controlling Sup Forums an important asset. We're actually lucky moot sold the website before the trump phenomenon blew up. If he were trying to sell it now, I'd imagine there would have been a ton of media jews eager to buy it up not because it would earn any revenue, but because they could police this website as they please and control the narrative, just as they do on so many other websites.

But that is still likely to happen in the future. Someone coming in and taking control of the site and stifling us.

Just realized all the former politicians running against Trump, that went on to support him later, seemed to end up being good friends with him. Ie. Carson and Christie.

I love you, Estonia. Never change.

>ID: Cis
get this fucking white male out of here

I had a dream George Clooney was the Dem nominee in 2020, Trump wins by belittling his performances, that he's not a true hollywood great, dubs him "Small-time George".

Luckily we have a Japanese owner. That's going to make it very hard for them to censor it

Based moot was looking out

>Trump becomes Jesus 2.0 after a horde crucify him

exactly, Trump will sunder the boundaries between reality and the meme dimension. People will be shouting cuck in the streets, the day of the rope will commence and Ben Garrison will become mandatory reading in all classrooms.

But regardless, the seed has been planted. The alt right is prevalent on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. We aren't just resigned to this board now.

As gay as GamerGate is now, people had a reason to come here and they were converted.

That's why I said it was lucky he sold it to the jap before this happened.

But it's still possible that a leftist kike puts a large offer on the website and buys it, then censors it.

That's true. There are other alt-right communities, but this is still the hotbed for the memes themselves, and memes are powerful.

Worse case scenario, we'd all flock over to the other chan and rebuild.

Lol. No. He's absolutely nothing like Jesus. And even he is then who is the antichrist? And don't say George Soros. Most people don't even know who he is

Some celebration and then back to business as usual. surely you were on Sup Forums before Trump announced?

Our world is falling apart and Trump getting into office will be a big win but it doesn't stop there. before Trump our entire board was focused on the European genocide aka "refugee crisis"- I think Sup Forums will begin to focus back almost entirely to European politics . we can help for example to smear their left wing politicians. Things must be set right and Sup Forums has some dedicated neet trolls that can help. there will wind on the backs of anti-immigration politicians in Europe if Trump wins, they will feel empowered and so will the voters that they can stand up to this.

I started on the day of Paris attacks. Does that make me a newfag?

the slight difference is that Jesus christ was sinless and born in a stable in Jerusalem.

Trump a multi billionaire born in NYC.

Starting to think it's the other way around with the BLM and La Raza bullshit

Fuck off Estonigger
Enjoy being taken over over by Rossiya

Reminder Trump was named over 2,000 times in the Panama papers

Nothing is going to change under Drumpf

ALL CAPS ERRYDAY
ALL CAPS ERRYDAY
ALL CAPS ERRYDAY

Reminder we are this generation's yuppies...

I don't believe our mission is done yet after Trump. I feel like this is phase 2, phase 1 was Obama now it's Trump.

we'd continue as his covert memetics special ops

Why's that?

obviously, but welcome

I will cum till I'm spurting blood

Mission accomplished!
Next mission: Make Petry chancellor of Germany

>Trump makes nationalism mainstream
>Sup Forums forced to become globalists

Truly always on the wrong side of history

The scary part about the migrant crisis is that, due to human nature, people get desensitized to this stuff after so many months and months. I hear about news updates from the Europa Report and things just keep escalating, but I don't feel the same burning rage that I once did back in summer 2015. You just can't. It ends up becoming normalized in your brain, no matter how hard you try to fight it.

Sadly, that's part of the reason nobody here really talks about the migrants anymore in a serious fashion. We've all grown numb to it.

yup when we become old and in positions of power this country will be red pilled AF

than the next geration will finally legalze pedophiles etcs etcs

meme production skyrockets
5 trump stickies with 1000 posts per minute

Many stormfags, redditors, alt-righters and such leave.
Return to the racial realist-libertarian age of Sup Forums.

>Someone coming in and taking control of the site and stifling us.

Unless Trump buys us off the nip.

>It's a good deal, they're great neckbeards, terrific neckbeards, they know me, they love me, they're great

Holy fucking shit am I reading this
>American
>Mind your own fucking business

Just like America did in: Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia, Cuba, Ukraine, Korea, Vietnam and a few more, right? Tyeeah stay hypocritical you fucknugget little brat

I will love and loathe that day.

meme magic singularity

My God!... #cruzmissile now.. thx sempi.

nobody cares about santorum or gilmore ;_;

I might avidly watch TV again

Read these: therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/

>no more trump generals
>the anti-trump shills will disperse
>a new trump thread will appear from time to time when he fucks up something or does something good
>the rate of "THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT" threads will rise, same for HAPPENING

It will become a bit comfier I think, like the good old days

the war begins.

>[triggered]

lol get fucked

it would be like when zim zam won except x100 and never ending

How much power and influence does the president really have? It would be exciting to see some cultural changes but how different will it actually be? I just don't think I'll be satisfied until journalists from BuzzFeed, Comedy Central and Huffpost are tossed out onto the street and their offices are trashed.

Honestly, people really overestimate the power the president has.
Congress is the real holder of power, and if congress and the president disagree, then the president can get very little done, though congress, if it has a 2/3 majority, can still do stuff.

The president does have a great amount of power in terms of foriegn affairs, though even in that congress still is the one who declares war. But domestically, congress is the real holder of power.

Why does everyone in Hellsing where their jackets like capes?