20+ dead 100+ injured

20+ dead 100+ injured

Hyundai Tuscon or Chrysler Pacifica Touring, Nevada plates. They want her for questioning. Possible officers down.

4'11'' filipino woman wanted for questioning over Vegas shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/world/matthew-fisher-after-canadian-hostage-beheaded-1m-reportedly-paid-to-terrorists-for-10-indonesian-sailors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Samir Al-Hyed was identified as the lone shooter. There are pictures of him holding his gun all over Twitter.

hasn't the Philippines had a problem with muslim extremists lately? wonder if there's a connection there

crazy

nah, las vegas has a fucking huge population of flips

Stephen C Paddock

rumored shooter.

grasping for straws

why everything has to be about race, there are fucking lunatics in every set of people. I was watching a youtube livestream basically as soon as it happened and everyone was racist

Found the nigger

Found her roommate. Sex offender in the LV area.

good job you crazy fuck

Malaysia and Indonesia are primarily Islam asian countries with lots of issues, but I'm sure some has spread to Philippines

it was whitey

Only an entire culture hater would do something like that. Its not a school, or church, its people, he hates Vegas and hates how westerners live. Thats my impression. How many of us hate our own culture? Its not perfect but how many true Americans actually actively want everyone to fail like this? Very few.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Filtred

There's definitely Islamic terrorism there:
>nationalpost.com/news/world/matthew-fisher-after-canadian-hostage-beheaded-1m-reportedly-paid-to-terrorists-for-10-indonesian-sailors

Even on the other side of the world, in a completely different culture, Islam still breeds incredibly violent militants. Makes you think it really is the religion.

Nothing to do with the nonexistent WMDs and the destruction of Iraq right bro

someone who wants to kill themselves and wants to go out with a bang? Elliott Rodgers, Sandy Hook dude, Dylan Roof etc

I'm so happy, I'm so fucking happy, I just got off the phone with my mom who was going to that concert with a few friends and they're all ok except for a few scratches, i'm crying right now I was so fucking worried.

I don't care what time it is, call your mom or dad and tell them you love them so much you never know when you are going to lose them. Just do it b.

Fuck off back to Facebook.

I cried when I saw the news but I'm just fucked literally don't know why LOL. I'm not even American. Sat down and had a laugh after.

Where were you when America declared war on the Philippines?

Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

WTF user. You are such a cuck cunt faggot. >Good job
>good job...

Sup Forums is so genius. Its him.