Is there any way to fix this problem of mass shootings in USA Sup Forums...

Is there any way to fix this problem of mass shootings in USA Sup Forums? What can we do as citizens to improve this situation? We need to get shootings under control ASAP.

Arm more people. As odd as it may sound, to fix the gun problem. We need more guns. I won't and I can't wait 3-5 minutes for a cop to show up. If I see a threat to myself and the people around me, I want to end it right then and there. So, should everyone else. Cops aren't everywhere and anytime. But, everyone else is.

Giant gun magnet, obvi.

Ban Islam

Because having a concealed carry pistol would of saved you from a lunatic shooting from a vantage point

Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not saying it's an end all play, but it still would greatly reduce a good amount of any type of shooting. Sure, you're going to have a lunatic in full suit of armor. Or like this, where he was shooting up from a hotel window. But, rewind a bit. Let's say 90% of those people were armed. 90% of the people he passed getting up to his room. All armed. 90% of the people in the hotel. All armed. Maybe he would have thought twice. More so of a deterrent. That's all it really is. Like I said, it's not going to "poof problem solved". But hey, if it prevents or shuts down one. That's a win to me.

Tell tom clancy to stop making violent video games.

unite all americans by stoping the hate and race conflicts from every and all sides is the only way

Gun Control.

So..... ban trump to the wasteland.

Don't blame guns dipshit..wanna ban knifes n vehicles in Europe so u wont get stabbed or run down terror is everywhere on this planet! Shits gonna always happen as long there is humans roaming this world! Fuck outta here

Gun control works faggot

You can take my guns but only if you take the cops guns too.

what do you do then when someone gets a gun through illegal means. call the military?

Knives and cars primary function isn't to kill though, guns were made to kill or injure animals/people.

I bet it does fag

Still a weapon no matter how u wanna define it! Hell u can kill someone with a gun without firing a bullet

it does indeed, homosexual sir.

Actually all it does is give criminals access to guns while normal people won't.

ban guns like civilised countries

this

>how do we stop mass shootings?
>give people more guns!
>will that help?
>lol idk

Except for all the times it has been implemented, and worked, and criminals have a harder time getting guns, and there were less shootings? Exactly.

exactly the point against gun control, people need to be armed for themselves, who the fuck is going to help you miles away when the threat is happening in your face...

Historically, when a government disarms its citizens the next thing it does is kill a lot of them

"Make it illegal and no-one will be able to get it!!!!! It worked so well with drugs and alcohol!!!!"

If only there were a group of individuals sworn to protect and serve

I think Texas would secede and the rest of America would riot if guns were banned here. We like our guns. I know lots of people that say they would just stash them somewhere or bury them vs giving them up.

You fucking idiot americans have fucked your country too much already. Redneck morons will not get rid of their guns full stop, and liberal tards wanting a complete ban are retarded too. Get used to your shootings, if you feel like you should own a fucking extended mag red dot sight hollow point MP7 for 'home defense' you should reap what you sow

You fucking retard, you think when someone has a gun to your head or a knife to your throat you'll be able to call the police?

You think you will be able to pull a gun in that situation either?lmao

>it's a big country
>there are lots of people
>people are crazy
>crazy people do crazy shit
>shit happens
>people die
there is awful shit happening in literally every place on this planet at all times
don't get too bent out of shape over this, several worse things have already happened since you read about this shooting that you will never hear about
we are not snowflakes

the developed world is literally laughing at america rn, its too late now to fix it. Obama tried and you all voted trump

My point is that you can't ever stop bad people from getting guns, so why not let us "normal" folk have them.

this

>guess I'll just die

It does? I didnt notice, look at chicago or detroit that have a no gun policy yet people die by guns daily by the truckload how? Keep letting obama lying polls fool ya...

are you fucking kidding, dude im not even american so I cant really comment but your country isnt even that big. Countries like thailand and india are literally full of fucking morons and yet nothing like this happens. The whole redneck vs liberal thing will literally be the end of your country, congrats

Or you can look at ENTIRE COUNTRIES where it has worked.

Cant even spell civilized, wants to scream hitler agenda. Sure we shall listen to you about the past because it worked so well then.

Fuck you Americans are dumb. The rest of the western world has figured it out, less guns = less shootings. Every. Other. Fucking. 1st. World. country. You idiots are like like cavemen staring at rocks, surrounded by other tribes with fires.

Fact

Guess Australia didn't get the memo.

Right, at the same time everyone wishes they were America. Why do you think English is spoken in almost every country now? Our society is dominant.

Could not agree more, I swear to god the end of humanity wont be climate change or some other natural shit, it will be stupid americans starting a shit fest. You fucking idiots swear by your guns, and yet you wonder why you have all these shootings. It literally does not happen ANYWHERE else. How can you not draw the fucking connection? Jesus, you're an embarrassment to the developed world

or new zealand

No they seriously dont, not one country in the world wishes they were you. I can damn near guarantee that. You have a monopoly over popular culture sure but thats about it dude

2 problems #1 This isnt that country, this is the country we are speaking of in the clip... #2 even still terrorists with guns come from miles away to gun down unarmed people in them countries also

So a solution that has worked on a diverse scale wouldnt work in America, because of niggers?

> Obama tried
No

Like for fucks sake, the land of the free built of the backs of slavery, assault rifles and SMG's for 'home defense', and Donald Trump as president. Donald fucking Trump. As your world leader. Its almost comedy. The police shootings, the obesity. Its fucking insane how fucked up your country is

nah bro itll never work. America is different.

I'm not necessarily saying I'm proud of that, was just pointing it out.

Fake news, fake polls. Hillary 63% Trump 40% lol. Crime will always be with or without guns, before guns were swords bow and arrows....

Sounds about right...

Sure I believe that, but pretty hard to kill 20 people with a bow and arrow..

Why is ENGLISH spoken in almost every other country? It's not your language, your not the only ones that speak it. You just don't understand you how stupid you are...

He's just trolling dude, if he thinks English came from America he's a fucking moron

Doesn't even realise American spelling is wrong. Only you dumb cunt Americans spell it with z.

What the hell are you talking about you fucking retard? There's shootings in other countries literally all the time. not only that but you fucking eurotrash idiots blow each other up all the time. Just because this happened in america dont make it "our problem". You cant prevent insanity and this guy was insane.

> less guns = less shootings
With the almost weekly terrorist attacks in yurop, I'd say you're wrong.

YOU are the fucking retard dude. How can you even defend yourself? Look at your countries statistics you dumbass. The American refusal to even slightly take responsibility will be the end of you. Fucking accept your country is a shit show from top to bottom and work to fix it, instead of blaming 'snowflakes' and buying more guns

> Doesn't even realise American spelling is wrong
There is no single entity that defines "proper" English.

Sorry where are you fucking from exactly? You show me a country that isnt fucked up and ill show you a liar. The worlds fucked its not just america. Get your head out of your ass.

Also stop with this "durrr americans love guns" argument no one gives a shit about guns here besides hick pieces of shit.

America is this way because of our fractured culture, not just the number of guns (and that number is exactly why gun control will never work anyway.)

Yeah but its so prevalent across the world because of American culture and Hollywood. It's definitely not because of the British.

Sure, but he's not getting on the high horse about proppa spelling

From New Zealand buddy, find a fault. Yearly checks on all firearm licence holders, extensive background searches and no automatic or semi--automatic weapons. If you want a handgun you gotta be a member of a club and go to 6 meets a year to keep it. Farmers get shotguns and bolt action hunting rifles. No such thing as open or concealed carry. Guess what? Havent had a mass shooting with over 10 casualties in almost 30 years, and that one event caused our current firearm laws. If you idiots had done this from the start you wouldnt have mass shootings. Try kill 50 people with a bolt action hunting rifile

So instead of comparing actual statistical facts, every country has bad things, everyone's going to hell? Can someone just call someone hitler so we can Godwin's law this thread?

Look at countries that had similar gun rights and THEN had that taken away. Australia still has a gun problem, and they have no land neighbors.

The USA shares a land border with Mexico, as well has a lot of guns already in ownership and circulation. Mexico has outlawed guns, and they still have gun issues. They would just flood in illegal guns to the USA.

It only works in Europe because almost every country has had strict gun laws for an historical period of time.

Thats exactly right, and because your founding fathers had no foresight (somewhat understandably) the country is now fucked. You guys just gotta get used to it cause its only going to get a lot worse with ol mate trump as pres and your media perpetuating a class war

Your vistas are too pristine

So only Brits and US speak English?

Ban guns

Ban (You)

>Predicting that government would become so corrupt because people are dumbed down and no longer care
>Predicting the future of technology and warefare

Don't sell weapons to everyone.

You can't I don't live there

I live in Australia friend. Gun control has seen a huge decline in our shootings and gun related crimes. Problem isn't 100% fixed, but it is a mere fraction of what it was.

> Predicting that government would become so corrupt because people are dumbed down and no longer care
Who'd have thought the problem would be the citizens enabling corruption rather than the government itself becoming corrupt? Really makes one ponder.

> can't be blacklisted

Just keep shooting each other please, the rest of the world would like to be rid of you cunts

All they did was take guns away from those who want to purchase them legally. They still catch ships with large weapon caches onboard all of the time. They are still flooding them in, because the underground demand is higher now that it is illegal. All it does is create a black market, when the government out laws anything.

The rest of the world would destroy itself without us. See WW I and WW II.

And the changes in our gun related crimes? the reduction of shootings? The fact we haven't had a mass shooting since Port Arthur, when we were having them so often..?

Tell me how you plan to gather up the guns in the USA? Just because Australians willingly turn them in doesn't mean the USA will. My gun is legal and registered, but I would stop anyone trying to take my property and rights away.

At least the rest of the world knew when to fucking stop.

Well, you could make guns illegal which means that people will only commit mass shootings with illegal guns or things that aren't guns.

Or you could try to make sure that nobody anywhere ever wants to commit a mass shooting, in which case good luck with that.

Spoken like 19th century plantation owner.

The same applied to Australian citizens and they turned theirs over. I believe we offered a rebate of some sort for turning them in. We had Turn in points and what not

> At least the rest of the world knew when to fucking stop.
Yeah, that was when Burger World intervened. Yurocunts would be speaking German if it wasn't for us.

FACT: Lincoln didn't give a shit about the abolition movement.

Good boy points?

That's true. But the black market aspect actually makes it almost impossible for average joes that occasionnaly get mental to have acces to automatic weapons so easily. Prices go up from 1000 bucks to 30000 bucks. Also there's an issue of logistics if you want to buy a gun from the black market, it's not just the same as walking in to the gun shop near by and getting an AK.

It sure is not an exact solution but it helped by a shit load. Just saying.
Of course it's not possible to do that in USA, but there could be restrictions or tests to be eligible to buy firearms. That way, you, a decent person can have your gun but a nutjob can't. It shouldn't be this easy.

>but I would stop anyone trying to take my property and rights away.
What if they have a SWAT team and tanks?

"Your country isn't that big"

>lolwut

Check wiki fag

>noko goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields

you guys are all fucking sheeps if you think this is not a false flag to take our guns away.

show me ONE video anywhere or youtube or any of these amateur cellphone videos that show someone actually getting hit. just fire cracker sound and ppl running in every video..not a single video shows someone getting hit. plus the "witnesses" the interviewed on every fox channel were jumpy af and look like terrible paid actors.

something really fishy about this.

> the black market aspect actually makes it almost impossible for average joes that occasionnaly get mental to have acces to automatic weapons
Full autos aren't legal in Burger World since the '30s.

> there could be restrictions or tests to be eligible to buy firearms
Not really. Second Amendment is an individual right as upheld by the Supreme Court, which means people can't be denied that right except on a case-by-case basis.

so retarded