/hoc/

Laine>Aho>Ekblad>Matthews

>rags

VEGAS
E
G
A
S

the issue with laine is he is such a defensive liability. I mean he's a rookie so he can get over it and become more intelligent but still, he does shit that will cost the lead.

Laine>Eichel>>>>>>>>>Matthews

>early thread in the am
>not allowing our Nordic friends to make it
I bet you wear a parka when it's below 40F too.

>mfw the Flelmes when the Cup

But he isn't. He has improved massively over the season and Maurice even admitted that he basically wasn't coaching Laine to defend in the early season to not make him overthink and hinder his offensive game.

I know it's asking a lot to watch the tirefire of Winnipeg but he is not a liability but instead very responsible and fall back fast to defend.

He does sometimes do some fancy shit that usually fails and leads to losing the puck though so I guess you could say that is a liability but overall he is very solid.

Lmfao you mean like a free cup of tim's? Lmao flames suck dood Tkacuck is a fake ass Chinese imitation Corey Perry NOW THATS SAD HUH

Dont be a meanie

You wanna go bud?

Does the town of Thunder Bay trigger you? Because that is what I call ur mum lol.

>in the last thread American flags were hating on Larkin too
>Americans pretending to be against American players to get accepted by the "cool kid" Canadians/Nordics
Sad!
Americans are the betas in /hoc/

Dylan?

I haven't posted here in a couple years but are kongs still a meme?

you mean the guy who has 23 points and a minus 23?
people started calling him next yzerman wayyyyy too soon and he clearly isn't anywhere near yzerman level

No they're just sad. Poor Iginla lmfao

Matthews is a system babby that hit his ceiling. There are legit American players like Eichel, Slavin and Trouba who don't get mentioned because they play in shit markets.

>poor iginla
what?
nobody feels bad for this piece of shit.
he's overstayed his time in the league and got traded to a team that won't even make playoffs.
meanwhile the flames have won ten in a row without him and are set to finish with a spot.
it's just really awkward.

Reminder that Datsyuk returned to Russia because he believed the war was going to start

I need to sleep. Any fnn want to stream themselves so I can fall asleep to it,

I know I am a flames fan I have an iggy jersey man, I feel so bad for him. I want kongs to succeed if their shit ass mexican fans arent around anymore

Ekblad is going to peak at Jay Bouwmemester tier

Bouwmeester>Reilly

Suter>Weber

slavin>faulk

Vlasic=Touba but

Trouba>Hamilton and Hamilton>Vlasic

Let me tell you guys something

If you put prime Alexander Mogilny on a line with Michael Peca and Stu Barnes and that was the fourth line on the current Minnesota wild, mogilny would score BARE MINUMUM 15 goals in 82 games

It's just logic

I don't really want to make fun of cricket as ridiculous as it looks since there are absolute trash games like handegg and baseball around.

Do cricket fans not eat?

Is that a lithium atom or no

Hockey>Shoveling snow>cricket

Do I have any legal obligation to cut my neighbors grass?

He died recently so the house is abandoned. His sister now owns it (who he hated) and she is under the assumption I'm going to continue shoveling/mowing while she is half the country away.

I'm not fucking doing it unless she paypals me like $600

Cricket is brain food.

I don't believe you do my friend

I know this draft year is supposed to be bad but if the red wings can acquire Hirshier, Liljegren or Rasmussen I'll be quite please!!!!

nice jets pupper

>hard shot from the point-man
>autistic savant-man
>concussion-man
>actual homosexual pig-man

please talk to me

Kalsarikännit

>nothing but soccer now
>nothing but NFL on the opposite side of the year
>people say "keep your hockey threads in /hoc/" if you make a non gameday hoc thread.

what the fuck happened

katt :)

Good post :)

> the shanty town of Minnesota

I have a shirt like that but no letters.
Looks more snug on me though

fab

What happened to mediumsota and largesota ?

if you followed a better sport you would have this problem

I'm sure you meant "wouldn't"
There are no better sports. What?
Get bored off of your ass for 19 hours for cricket?
Get bored off of your ass for 10 hours of basebore?
Get bored off of your ass for 3 hours of basketbore?
get bored off of your ass for 9999 hours of NFL?
Get some taste.

Melted in the last ice age. Largesota is now Lake Superior, Mediumsota is the 10,000 lakes around Minnesota

Detroit confirmed for
>cheeky loss to Colorado tonight
>cheeky loss to Arizona tomorrow
>another cheeky loss to Colorado on saturday

Iggy should've signed with >us if he wants to win a cup before he retires.

>feeling bad for a millionaire who gets to play a game for a living
Kill youself
You must be a NEET if you feel bad for millionaires, you've never worked a day in your life.

I'm letting everyone know that this will be my last day on Sup Forums. Could you give me one last you

Bye bye

Don't really see the Rags improving, lads.

>tfw 11 years straight
congrats calgary

>even a generational talent can't save the Coilers

Relocation when?

>Losing to Arizona

Was it Bishop?

Yes, but
>only scoring two goals in 65 minutes on Domingue

ninety nintey seven. Wanted to move us to houston. the city saved the team. Winnipeg never did that. Gaybec never did that. We have the best fans. Remember the playoffs from 1997 to 2006? Loudest fans in the league. Can't wait for the NHL new fans to witness the best fans in the league.
It will probably take a year... sigh

> mfw a shittesota fan is near me

bad post

Bad post

They're gonna get sweeped in the first round

Why so rude?

>tfw possible playoff berth
I'm so excited.
Don't care if >we get swept. It would be so amazing and I'd be so happy.
I'm not one of the autists who regularly post here btw. I'm just so excited. You have no idea how crazy this city gets during playoffs... but then again, it's like a whole new generation. Who knows?

Who can stop us now lads?

The correct term would be swept. English is silly.

But fuck you Lars' son.

Ehlers > Scheifele > Laine

I like McJesus
It's gonna be great/exciting to see him play in the playoffs

Is he trying to be Heatley?

I'm sorry
Swept*

Didn't mean to disrespect, there are clubs I wouldn't want to see get past round 1 - Wilds is not one of those clubs

I'll tell Lars on you!

Great post

Give me your best Puljujarvis for my folder.

No. My Puljus are trademarked and not to be saved

>people here are so underaged that they don't remember how fucking loud the Edmonton fanbase are

Oh, you new fans (hawks kings fans)
are in for a treat.

Too late. Sue me.

>one point out of 2nd in the Pacific with an easy schedule including 2 games against Cololrado and 3 against Vanpooper
>coming off a 7-1 raping of Dull-ass
>Calgary about to run into a long stretch of playoff teams
Calm the fuck down, son. >We're in a decent spot.

The rise of Pulju will be one of the best memes next season. Cap me on that. I have already some good material brewing on my photoshop file.

>tfw it was us that started the "anthem singer holds the mic up to the crowd" thing because we were drowning Lorieau out
My body is ready.

Hawks desu

I can't wait, Perki.

>mfw Pulju takes over the 1st RW spot on McDavid's line, allowing Draisaitl to move to 2C, giving >us 2 scoring lines

Laine's defensive liabilities are 100% irrelevant compared to Big Buff with his penalties and fuckups that lead to breakaways.

I really love Byfuglien for his entertainment value but the amount of TOI they give him is why the Jets didn't make the playoffs this year.

I need more Pulju in my life

Here is a rare Pulju from when he starred in the popular comedy show "Workaholics"

F

Can you show us a little teaser?

What is the superior meme tho? Regular Pulju or Bulju?

>Carolina boos O Canada
>next game, Edmonton belts The Star Spangled Banner at ear shattering decibel levels
Edmonton confirmed for good people.

i can't i'm sorry.

*blocks your path*

>FLA: 0+0
>CAR: 0+0
>PHI: 0+0
>DET: 0+0
>ANA: 0+0
>LAK: 0+0

What did he mean by this? No, really, what the fuck is wrong with him?

:)