50 DEAD

50 DEAD

rip Cho's high score

Come on you fat fuckers, tell us again how Muhammed is going to kill us all, bit different when it's just one of your homegrown nutbags, who you gonna blame now?

One white person commits a crime and suddenly all muslims are to be forgiven and protected?
Jew detected

No you thick fucker i'm talking about how you amerifats keep mocking us for the shit that goes on in yurop, different now the boots on the other foot

what is habbeining?

Some fucking lunatic shot up a music festival, he's white though - nothing to see here

quit being so butthurt, most major shootings have been Americans shooting Americans, James Holmes, Adam Lanza, et al, in fact, the first school shooter was a blond white American at UT Austin, i.e. in Texas, a good ol boy in Texas shooting away like a darn looney

75+ dead. get it right bro

75+ now? 20 then 50 then 75+ can't you fuckers count?

Cho was BTFO by a retiree. I'll never look at grandpa the same way now.

You win the internet if you can prove Adam Lanza actually existed in the first place.

ITT: amerilards are butthurt because their society is crumbling into pieces but muh right to carry must be protected.

May all the people still thinking about their stinking right to carry suffer heavy casualties in the next shooting. You'll understand someday.
Meanwhile, civil western society will keep laughing at you yelling "but you have muslimz lmao" while I think the last muslim I randomly encoutered in the streets was like a month ago, asking if he could polish my windscreen.

>implying you even go outside

Business as usual noting to see here.

>what is blood loss and cardiac arrest, daddy?

Get rid of nigger on nigger shooting and you'll see those numbers drop dramatically.

first bernie bro to get a good count

Lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelele

you seem happy

comparing inatimate objects with human action.
fail