Hey Australianfags

Hey Australianfags

Is Australia a good country to live in? How friendly Australians are towards immigrants (talking about working white people, not some sandniggers)?
And if you're an immigrantfag, like I'd like to be, then how hard integration was? I'm curious about the pros and cons too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3IaKVmkXuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What country you coming from?

From Hungary.

if you have an american accent be prepared to get alot of thot poon, but have most people hate you

Depends on where you're from and what area you're wanting to move into. For the most part you won't have a problem especially if you move into one of the larger cities where no one really cares.

You'll be fine. Nobody will be racist towards you for the most part. What city you thinking of moving to? What's your occupation?

Also depends what job you're getting when here.

What do you do for work? If you do something thats in demand you should get in np.
My family migrated from the UK, dad was a mechanic and mum was medical secretary, both of which were in high demand at the time, and it still took us approx 3 years to get in. Then another 5 years basically on good behaviour until i got my citizenship.

Australia has probably the most racist government in the world, if you are brown or dont have a decent job, dont even try getting in.

If your a Britfag or Amerifag we'll make fun of you but won't hate you. Yellows and Arabs and Lebos not so much

Pile of shit. There are as many proper refugees getting in as there are people like yourself who come here just to freeload on our prosperity and weather

Come along OP. Its worth a look

Ausfalia is pretty fun to live in, shit is expensive but you can get away with a lot of shit. Just avoid Telstra and the Telstra network if you are getting a sim, way to expensive and they are almost all lock in contracts

>Australia
>prosperity
Keked hard

Fuck off were full

I'm finishing my studies as a vehicle engineer soon(I'm still fucking young).
And I'm thinking about moving to Sydney or Melbourne.

Stay the fuck out of Melbourne, they have female versions of pedestrian crossings to promote gender equality

Australia is nicer to immigrates then its own natives you'll be fine mate.

Syndey and melobourne are 2 of the most expensive cities in the world.
Not to mention atleast 60% of sydney is barely passable as 1st world. Best bet is north brisbane

Whats your beef? We rank in the top 10 af nearly every statistic there is.

Just because you suck at life doesnt mean its a bad place. You could be living in a 1 room flat in shithole south america and making $10 a week

>Is Australia a good country to live in?

yes.

>How friendly Australians are towards immigrants (talking about working white people, not some sandniggers)?

depends. if you're going to be a cunt, you'll get treated accordingly.

>And if you're an immigrantfag, like I'd like to be, then how hard integration was? I'm curious about the pros and cons too.

fuck off, australia is FULL.

OP here, what about Perth?

We have no car industry. Unless you mean mechanic then you will be borderline fine. Living in Syd and Melb an average wage is tough. More than half your income goes to just rent

perth is a shit hole. brisbane is also a shit hole. adelaide, melbourne or sydney best places to live in. the rest have nothing to offer except ass raping your wallet.

Perth is alright i guess but its fucking ages away from the rest of the country

>Perth

Best australia. Things went off the boil after a recent boom and all the construction labour left town. Lots of cheap housing around and an underlying strong economy

HAHAHAHAHAHEKEKEKEKEKEKE
Calling brisbane a shithole and then saying sydney is the best place to live

Fucking hell cunt i really needed that kek.

Have you ever even seen australia on a map cunt?

Brisbane is literally the only place in Australia worth staying more than a week

How old are you? In your 20s or 30s go Sydney or Melbourne, social life of Perth is tiny in comparison.

Yeah Brisbane is the nicest its got the lowest cost of living of the major cities and has nice warm weather and beaches and is near lots of good shit to do

Dude don't move to either of those cities. I'm from a place just north of Sydney and I also lived in Melbourne for 2 years. Amazing cities but you'll have a better time moving to somewhere a little smaller and cheaper. Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or Canberra should be looked at. I've been living in Canberra for almost a year now and I'm liking it a lot more than I first thought I would. Plus job prospects are high for locals.

I'm originally from Newcastle but used to live in Brisbane for 9 years in my 20's.
I had the best time and the people up there are a lot nicer than anywhere else in Australia.
They seem to be less violent which is a good thing but I haven't lived there for 6 years now so things may have changed.

Ee dont listen to this nigger.
Canberra is one of the most depressing places in the world. You will want to kys if you move there. Brisbane is the only city even worth considering, and even then its quite expensive average rent in brisbane for students is $350 per week. Any less than that and you are looking at studio apartments and drug dens in scum central.

Australia is so fucking expensive it blows my mind. Everything has been going up in price for the last 50 years. Everything besides minimum wage.

Oh and therr are literally 3rd world countries with better internet than Australia.
So good luck

Hahaha.
Yeah, internet sucks in Australia

australia is a boring expensive shithole with racist cunts everywhere

Fucking lol that out of all the advice to give someone living in Australia, you say avoid Telstra

Fuck what did they do that hurt you

mate I have lived in Sydney, north Sydney, south Sydney and now I am west Sydney in about Katoomba, you get bonus ATAR and its easier to get higher value scholarships because you live 50 minutes away from Sydney by train

fuk off we full

Don't go to Sydney
Pretty much pick any other coastal town instead

If you have enough money saved up, avoid cities. Find a nice decent-sized down on the east coast somewhere and get a job as a mechanic. Drink beer with your work mates and crack some jokes and you'll be fine. Keep in mind what said though, it's an expensive country, economy is a bit fucked at the moment and it can be hard to get a job.

Try somewhere like Yeppoon or Coffs or something, just avoid Townsville, Sydney or the Sunshine Coast (Sunny coast has gone to shit in the last couple of years).

My brothers girlfriend is from a very very poor area of the Phillipines, she spent her first 8 years of life, living in a leaky shack with 11 other relatives. Personal space literally didnt exist for her or her family and the ones who were old enough, would work all day everyday, doing hard manual jobs just to keep the family fed. It was literally 3rd world.

Even then she had better internet than she does now, in Australia.

475 here, I was with Telstra and their $70 a month plan was shitter than Optus' $30 a month plan plus op isn't gonna live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere so he doesn't need Telstra

If you aint black, asian or sound american you'll have a blast.

And Coffs hasn't you fucking degenerate cunt?

Brisbane is good. and if you go south side and rent a place with a couple people it's way more affordable. I live in a share house with 4 other people. we're the first tenant in the house so it's brand new and I pay 150 a week including water and electricity. granted thats a rare case but i know some people live Mount gravatt (like the edge of bris) and they pay 130 a week.

Fuck off we're full.

OP how good is your english, and whats your accent like?

GET

Lol Brisbane is full of bogans and abos, with a lower education rate and average salary than Canberra. But wait, Brisbane has a shitty brown river as well.

GET
move to straya

>implying that the entirety of Australia isnt full of bogans and abos

Fucking fair call.

Obviously the average salary is lower you fucking genius, brisbane has something like 2 million people living there, as opposed to canberras 300,000. Not to mention all the fuckin politicians n shit work in canberra you absolute fucking pleb.

Wow dude, you really have no idea how the Australian political system works, do you? Politicians live in their electorate, and travel to Canberra when parliament is sitting. There are plenty of public servants in Canberra, but they're not politician.
Also, the point of an average salary is that it can be used across varying population sizes. Your logic doesn't make any sense. Toowoomba has 100k population, I guess its average salary should be higher than Canberra's? You are a total retard. Please stay in Brisbane.

>Is Australia a good country to live in?
no

Iamverysmart

Reporting from perth

avoid

everything is brutally expensive and it's just so fucking far to go anywhere

nothing much to do around here really

Quite good, I don't think communication would be a big problem for me.
My accent isn't perfect. I try to speak like someone whose first language is English, but some words give me a hard time, but I think I could change that if I'd speak English every day. So all in all I try to sound like someone from England, but with some mistakes.

Leave then

>Is Australia a good country to live in
Yes, that's why lots of people move here. Today I drove down the coast for about 20 minutes and had great sea, sand and sun. Felt like a mediterranean holiday but it's basically my back yard.

> mechanic, Hungarian
No worries mate, you'll be fine

>racist
yep, lots are, casually and most don't realise they're doing it. Sometimes it feels about 20 years behind

>Sydney or Melbourne
try the other ones. Brisbane is great, Adelaide is great but small, Perth is miles from everywhere and a bit weird, Canberra is fucking dull, Hobart is cold, Sydney is traffic and tourists, Melbourne is traffic with coffee and smugness

>expensive
Yep it is, but the wage compensates for it so it's not too bad. Price comparisons are about equal to Europe, most here haven't lived in multiple countries to be able to tell so they whinge like fucking babies

>internet
the upload speed is stupid but download is okay. There's lots of press saying how shit it is, but really, it's not THAT bad. Slower than I had in the UK 4 years ago, sure but not by much.

Sydney or Brisbane imo

Oi just come down to Tassy cunt

Adelaidean checking in. Come here buddy.
>Cheap houses
>Fuck all lefties (Except at the unis)
>Based Bernardi
We got it going on.

>behind 20 years
kek'd. Curious as to came to that number of years. What was it about 1997 that you hated so much in regards in skin-based prejudice? Were you alive then?

Australia does extremely well for a multicultural society. Vast majority of immigrants assimilate and aren't a major source of friction- like in Swedistan.

Small country in terms of business opportunities, but mechanics will always be fine.

>racist
yep, lots are, casually and most don't realise they're doing it. Sometimes it feels about 20 years behind
Faggot detected

Dude, I was so alive in 97 it was fucking nuts. Just finished school, chicks loving the (tanned) dick and in general life was good. I was drunk all the time, going clubbing, drugs, etc.

The cities aren't bad multiculturally, but the regional areas are 20 years behind - lived in FNQ for a while and it was still frowned upon when the missus used the front bar

>Melbourne faggot detected

Nah mate just not bogan

Fuck off inbred cunt

Fuck off we brew your beer abbo

Everyone telling you that Brisbane is great is just trying to keep you out of Melbourne/Sydney.

Nah you're just a soft cunt clearly.

>The cities aren't bad multiculturally
Yes they are. When in Sydney they have to put down "Must speak English" on job ads because there are so many Chinks, you know that Multi cult has failed.
This

Fuck off, we're full

not only that, but looking at the Human Development Index Australia is on the top, or top few ranks. Quality of life is extremely good. Even the "inequality adjusted" vrsion of HDI has Australia at the top-ish.
Compared to many other more populous countries, Australia may not produce as much, but per capita Australia is a paradise

Yes it is. In fact it's the best first world country but others will never admit it.
>America is a mass shooting-ridden shithole full of people so overweight they use mobility scooters
>Canada is cold as shit, has a retarded SJW leader and you can now be fined or even jailed for refusing to pander to trannies
>Europe has been conquered by muslims

Studying in Sydney. Aussies are quite friendly desu.

Oi fuck off cuntlips.

... the thing with foreigners is they need to realise that this is normal friendly banter down here.

Its the only place where you call your enemies mate and your mates cunt

How's the weather like in Aus
In the cities people actually live in, that is
I'd kinda like to move there someday (from Texas in the US) but I'm told it's even hotter than it is here most of the year

>emigrate to Australia
>be killed by a kangaroo covered in venomous spiders and snakes the following day

>tfw Lebanese
>tfw have an American accent for some reason
>tfw don't get any pussy
>tfw everyone likes me

What does it mean?

>sandnigger not getting white poon
>wonders why

>Lebanese
>sandnigger

Also, jokes on you I'm only into pure-bred Japanese women :^)

That's just Queensland, they're all retards up there.

Southerners are generally much more progressive and accepting.

Yes, you are a sand nigger. And jokes on you -- Jap women are even more racist than white women.

Go fuck yourself bogan

Then why did I get so much Japanese pussy when I traveled to animuland?

Because you're delusional and living in a fantasy world? Or you're paying (double) for it?

>paying for sex

Sorry, but I'm not a degenerate :^)

What the fuck are you on about, Melbourne was rated the most liveable city on earth like fuck 5 years in a row, it's literally the best city to live in in the world

No it isn't.

t. live in Melbourne

OK, you're right, I'm wrong

Live in Melbourne aswell. Best words to describe the city are:
Ciggy
Chinese Overseas student
Chinese Tourist
Racist Bogan
Black Gang

Don't forget Afghans.

fuck off we're full cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=c3IaKVmkXuk