Things black men impress (white) chicks with:

>things black men impress (white) chicks with:

-loud, booming presence. confident voice. funny jokes...the kind of guy with an insurmountable, california "bad boy" beach dude attitude

-sexy defined body with bulging biceps and already genetically powerful legs and arms...hot as fuck abs that chicks go wild over. most black guys can squat 150KG+ so when babes see their legs they know they're about to get ploughed like a horse.

-always the most popular guys in the class. you see a black guy come in and he hi-fives all his bros and the sappy white boys avert their gaze.

>shit that white bwoys try to pull lmafo..

-they always mumble when trying to talk. even to their own fellow sperg pals. they go up to the girl and they're looking at the floor and shit. lol. fucking embarassing

-self depreciating sense of humour they think is gonna get all the quirky tumblr chicks...lmafo...all white women care about is a big black cock ;) umad?

-wimpy muscles from spending all time watching epic gamer brostep parkour pony vids on youtube and typing hateful racist comments about black studs. tiny dicks (if your dick is under 7 inches you've got no hope lol)...sorry white guys but its true. black guys are mentally, sexually, spiritually and physically superiour to you. get over it!!!

kys

Ur a cuck, arent you?

gr8 b8 m8

>OP needs to validate his feelings of black cock to feel adequate in the world

she just wants a dick herself too, i got mine like years from now but she will have to wait till reincarnation or get a transplant but that shit is fake and won't make her cum in that nigger's ass like i did,i can do it in her stead then,that way she wont feel jealous and kill herself

Shooped pic, Your argument is invalid

I love how these threads always seem to be written by autistic guys with no experience of how human beings act outside of the internet.
Post-modern humor and stuff I guess

>loud, booming presence. confident >voice. funny jokes...t

You mean some unintelligible loud voice which you think is your presence , but it is not, and a thug sense of what is funny which to 99% of society is not funny.
Jamaicans are not the worst but I have heard how they talk ... uhhhh uhhhh uhhhh. Takes forever for a Jamaican to talk. Or maybe these are the rejects from that island cause every one of them has that stupid accent.

Actually I can get over the accent but the long drawn out thought process by which they spit it out is what annoys me.

Then it's the controlling small minded "thinking that they are fooling everyone" attitude.

Jamaicans also mistak obedience for respect. They are always for ever saying they want respect; but I think they don't get anyone paying attention to them and mistake obedience, which is what they want, for respect " which has to be earned"

nigga that's a lot to read for bait thread
are you really biting?
grow a leg , these guys need fisting with your head

I really hope you get paid for this.
If not you're a real sad piece of shit.

Also that's a very small penor on the black dude.

>Uses metric system
>Talks about women as if anyone who uses the metric system has ever had sex

Yeah sure another day another bait thread
It's kinda oof boring now you know

user read girls mind in op pic
And yeah yo OP I'm furious this shit rly grinds my gears like hahaha I'm mad. These threads are lowkey worse than trap threads cause we like trap threads shh didn't hear it here, but um yea y'all gay for bumping these threads right here. Go choke on some fat dick with your racist agenda op you fag muncher faggot. Zeig heil

>get over it
Y-you too.

As if 150kg squat is anything to brag about, shows you know nothing. Slavic men are where it's at.

Cool thread

Why is there two sun's?

it's fine if you have a fetish but i got a couple bones to pick

>-always the most popular guys in the class. you see a black guy come in and he hi-fives all his bros and the sappy white boys avert their gaze.

the preppy skateresque white guys with the pooka shell necklaces were the most popular when i was in school. maybe you live in a majority black neighborhood or something.

>-they always mumble when trying to talk.

you just described retard niggers. you can tell if a black person is a decent guy or gal by how clear their speech is.

that pic is photoshopped btw and bbc is just propagand and lie.

slavs, like niggers, should be properly utilized as work animals. in other words, slaves.

just don't date whores with gaping vaginas and it becomes a non issue

sad that monkeys have to come on here to feel good about themselves xD

fucking shoop' d
>the chair between her arm and his is focus, the section between his arm and leg is blurry and out of focus.
>the sun is coming from two directions.
>her hair is fucking warp zoning towards him.
try harder john.

literally all humans are monkeys. do you even cladistics?

anyone who uses emojis even ironically are the lowest form of human

Oh wow, a pro nigger thread
Totally have never seen them before

Two suns? Other planet?

>The man who made western society civilized
>Short and white

Fuck off Nazi

You can tell that they are hiring a new shill squad by the quality of these bait posts, this is just pathetic, I mean, all that text is not remotely worth to be called a bait and even that pic is shopped. But dont worry, in time you will get better at this, but it will still be futila

Also, sage this cancer to hell

Good one

>hot as fuck abs
You gay son, you gay!

OP confirmed fag antifa
>hot as fuck abs faaaaaaag
participation award for trying

This fight is more interesting

You have failed against Asian people , nigger

I didn't know jokes was part of a racial stereotype

Maaaaaan Black poeple ... with their jokes they always come hard bringing the jokes

the funny thing about these threads is that they prove just how many white women love black cock

Op is sweating because his thread was derailed and taken over again by the white supreme race.
It's ok nigger failure is the entirety of your history

>Non-american standard of measurements used
>Sup Forums spotted
Go away Sup Forums

>White guys trolling other white guys
Everyone knows women won't post here due to the autism levels for tits.

You can get all that shit with a wild ape.